LG L90 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 17, 2014 12:29 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG L90 Dual or the Motorola Moto G Dual Sim, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG L90 comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Motorola Moto G comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Motorola Moto G clearly renders a better viewing experience with its 326 ppi pixel density compared to the 234 ppi pixel density on the LG L90.
The LG L90 comes with 131.6 x 66 x 9.7 mm dimensions and weighs 124 grams. The Motorola Moto G comes with 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG L90 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto G is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
Both the devices run on the Android KitKat operating system and have 1 GB of RAM. Both the devices are about the same when it comes to the computing power. The only difference being the choice offered in the internal memory.
The LG L90 sports an 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash. The device does not sport a secondary camera in Australia. The Motorola Moto G sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The LG L90 comes with a Li-Po 2540 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 19 hours on 3G. The Motorola Moto G comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 24 hours.
Price in Australia
The LG L90 Dual Sim is priced at around AU $199.95. The Motorola Moto G Dual 8 GB variant is priced at around AU $249.95 and the 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia.
Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga