LG L90 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 17, 2014 12:29 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG L90 Dual or the Motorola Moto G Dual Sim, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG L90 comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Motorola Moto G comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Motorola Moto G clearly renders a better viewing experience with its 326 ppi pixel density compared to the 234 ppi pixel density on the LG L90.
The LG L90 comes with 131.6 x 66 x 9.7 mm dimensions and weighs 124 grams. The Motorola Moto G comes with 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG L90 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto G is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
Both the devices run on the Android KitKat operating system and have 1 GB of RAM. Both the devices are about the same when it comes to the computing power. The only difference being the choice offered in the internal memory.
The LG L90 sports an 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash. The device does not sport a secondary camera in Australia. The Motorola Moto G sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The LG L90 comes with a Li-Po 2540 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 19 hours on 3G. The Motorola Moto G comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 24 hours.
Price in Australia
The LG L90 Dual Sim is priced at around AU $199.95. The Motorola Moto G Dual 8 GB variant is priced at around AU $249.95 and the 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia.
Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’