LG L90 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 17, 2014 12:29 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG L90 Dual or the Motorola Moto G Dual Sim, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG L90 comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Motorola Moto G comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Motorola Moto G clearly renders a better viewing experience with its 326 ppi pixel density compared to the 234 ppi pixel density on the LG L90.
The LG L90 comes with 131.6 x 66 x 9.7 mm dimensions and weighs 124 grams. The Motorola Moto G comes with 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG L90 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto G is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
Both the devices run on the Android KitKat operating system and have 1 GB of RAM. Both the devices are about the same when it comes to the computing power. The only difference being the choice offered in the internal memory.
The LG L90 sports an 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash. The device does not sport a secondary camera in Australia. The Motorola Moto G sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The LG L90 comes with a Li-Po 2540 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 19 hours on 3G. The Motorola Moto G comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 24 hours.
Price in Australia
The LG L90 Dual Sim is priced at around AU $199.95. The Motorola Moto G Dual 8 GB variant is priced at around AU $249.95 and the 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia.
Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Sony Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide For Xperia Z Devices As Of August 2014
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected