LG L90 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 17, 2014 12:29 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG L90 Dual or the Motorola Moto G Dual Sim, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG L90 comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Motorola Moto G comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Motorola Moto G clearly renders a better viewing experience with its 326 ppi pixel density compared to the 234 ppi pixel density on the LG L90.
The LG L90 comes with 131.6 x 66 x 9.7 mm dimensions and weighs 124 grams. The Motorola Moto G comes with 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG L90 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto G is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
Both the devices run on the Android KitKat operating system and have 1 GB of RAM. Both the devices are about the same when it comes to the computing power. The only difference being the choice offered in the internal memory.
The LG L90 sports an 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash. The device does not sport a secondary camera in Australia. The Motorola Moto G sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The LG L90 comes with a Li-Po 2540 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 19 hours on 3G. The Motorola Moto G comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 24 hours.
Price in Australia
The LG L90 Dual Sim is priced at around AU $199.95. The Motorola Moto G Dual 8 GB variant is priced at around AU $249.95 and the 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia.
Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments