LG L90 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 17, 2014 12:29 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG L90 Dual or the Motorola Moto G Dual Sim, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG L90 comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Motorola Moto G comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Motorola Moto G clearly renders a better viewing experience with its 326 ppi pixel density compared to the 234 ppi pixel density on the LG L90.
The LG L90 comes with 131.6 x 66 x 9.7 mm dimensions and weighs 124 grams. The Motorola Moto G comes with 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG L90 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto G is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
Both the devices run on the Android KitKat operating system and have 1 GB of RAM. Both the devices are about the same when it comes to the computing power. The only difference being the choice offered in the internal memory.
The LG L90 sports an 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash. The device does not sport a secondary camera in Australia. The Motorola Moto G sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The LG L90 comes with a Li-Po 2540 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 19 hours on 3G. The Motorola Moto G comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 24 hours.
Price in Australia
The LG L90 Dual Sim is priced at around AU $199.95. The Motorola Moto G Dual 8 GB variant is priced at around AU $249.95 and the 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia.
Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon