‘Pretty Little Liars’ Actress Lucy Hale Opens Up About Dating Joel Crouse, Sparks Engagement Reports With Instagram Photo- The Truth
By jaskiran kaur | June 17, 2014 12:07 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" (PLL) star Lucy Hale recently confirmed that she is in relationship with country singer Joel Crouse. Actress who is known for the portrayal of the "PLL" character Aria Montgomery has also instigated engagement rumours.
REUTERS/ L.E. Baskow
Singer Lucy Hale arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/ L.E. Baskow
On June 15, Lucy Hale took to Instagram to make the big revelation about her love life, according to Hollywood Life. She posted an intimate photo of her and her alleged boyfriend Joel Crouse. The photo that was later taken down shows Lucy with her arm around Joel Crouse while she plants a kiss on his cheek.
The Web site notes that as soon as she uploaded the said photo on her Instagram account it sent her fans "into frenzy." The reason of her fans frenzied reaction clearly showed in the photo-- a big rock on Lucy's finger.
The photo clearly showed a ring on Lucy's ring finger giving rise to speculations about being secretly engaged to Joel Crouse. While some fans were shocked at the reports swirling around, some seemed totally annoyed.
But the photo that led to a frenzy of speculation was apparently misinterpreted. Looking at the photo closely reveals the truth. The photo is said to be reversed. The words on Lucy and Joel's t-shirts are backwards which means the photo is also "flipped," showing the ring on Lucy's right hand and not left, noted the Web site. Therefore, the Web site infers that there is "no engagement."
This is reportedly the first time "PLL" star Lucy Hale and her boyfriend Joel Crouse "came out as a couple." They were tagged as an item when they were first spotted together in April at Los Angeles Lakers basketball game.
"They are seeing each other. He is in L.A. right now to visit," a source told Us Magazine in May.
"It isn't anything serious just yet," added the source.
Meanwhile, "Pretty Little Liars" starlet has created quite a buzz around with her debut country album "Road Between" that was released on June 3. Also, Lucy celebrated her 25th birthday on June 14. Check out the reactions of some of her fans on Twitter after hearing the news about her rumoured engagement to Joel Crouse, below:
The only thing @lucyhale is engaged with is music, tv and fans
— Justine. (@justinebenard) June 16, 2014
Oh the haler life “@shmiansgoose: ATTENTION WORLD; LUCY HALE IS NOT ENGAGED. IT IS HER GRANDMOTHER'S RING.” — marli (@Unicorn_Hale) June 16, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’