Viral Video Features 'The Fault in Our Stars' Movie Soundtrack 'Not About Angels' [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | June 17, 2014 10:31 AM EST
The film adaptation of John Green's international bestselling novel "The Fault in Our Stars" stays on the top spot of Billboard 200. The movie sound track "Not About Angels" becomes a YouTube hit after it earned almost 350,000 views in YouTube in just five days.
The music video shows the British-singer songwriter Birdy with her long curly hair wearing a white dress. She is playing with a large piano while singing the lyrics of the song at one side of the room located in a tall building. Her location is overlooking a lake below the building. Trees and tall buildings can also be found at the other side of the lake.
There is also another version of Birdy still with her long wavy hair wearing a floor-length dress with stars design. Her image is interspersed with her other image playing the piano all throughout the music video. On the black dress, Birdy is initially seen singing the song while lying, stars visible around here. Towards the end, she walks towards her other image and the two finishes the song side by side.
YouTube users who have watched the movie sound track could not help but get mushy. One user youdon'tknowmyname said: "This song is so beautiful, I just tear up every time I hear it, I just don't know, there's something special about it that it makes me get so attached to it. It's just lovely. It's my new lullaby."
While those who watched the movie "'The Fault in Our Stars" and those who watched the YouTube video had shed bucket of tears, the British-singer songwriter also had her share. In an article at Celebuzz, she revealed that she was so moved.
"One song's very sad - "Not About Angels" - it's about being in love but feeling that she's [Hazel] a grenade and realizing that doesn't matter," Birdy stated. She has three songs on the movie's star-studdied soundtrack. The song "Not About Angels" is the inspirational message of the story and was played at a particularly vulnerable portion of the movie.
According to an article from Bustle, "The Fault in Our Stars" Movie Soundtrack "Not About Angels" already beats the never-ending juggernaut of Disney's "Frozen" in just a month after the release.
Watch "The Fault in Our Stars" Movie Sound Track "Not About Angels" on YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports