‘The Voice Australia’ Season 3 (2014) Episode 18 Spoilers, Recap: What Happens in Sing Off Round; Performances and Eliminations
By jaskiran kaur | June 17, 2014 9:23 AM EST
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) has reached a very crucial stage. With only few weeks left for the finale, coaches-Kylie Minogue, Will.I.Am, Ricky Martin and Joel Madden- are in the process of selecting the best/finalists who will represent their teams in the finals. Episode 18 featured sing off round where the bottom three contestants from each team competed against each other to enter the Live Shows round. Here is a recap of 'The Voice Australia' Season 3 (2014) Episode 18- Sing Off. Read on to find out who was eliminated and who was sent to Live Finals. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Episode 18- Sing Off. Read only if you want to know more about it.
The Voice Australia Season 3 (2014) Episode 18-Sing Off Performance Recap
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) kicked off its sing off round on episode aired on June 16, 2014. The 12 contestants (three from each team) reprised their blind audition songs. Judges made the last bid and made their picks before the Live Shows begin. Out of 12, eight artists were sent home and four were sent to Live Finals.
Sing Off commenced with performances by Team Ricky Martin. Fist to perform was Elly Oh who sang "Mama Knows Best" by Jessie J. She was followed by Fely Irvine who sang "We Found Love" by Rihanna. Thando Sikwila sang the cover of the song "Mercy."
Ricky Martin's team was followed by Will.I.Am's team. The first one to take over the stage was Jacob Lee who performed "Battle Scars." Mat Verevis sang "New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel and Julian Simonsz performed "Suit & Tie" by Justin Timberlake.
Next to take over the stage was Team Joel. Laura-Leigh Smith sang the cover of "Mulan" film's soundtrack "Reflection." She was followed by Holly Tapp who mesmerized the audience with her performance of "That's It I Quit I'm Movin On"by Sam Cooke. Soli Tesema performed Beyonce's classic number "Halo."
Artists from Team Kylie performed next. Megan Longhurst sang "Don't Cry Out Loud" by Peter Allen. Robbie Balmer reprised the song "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt. Last performance of the night saw Lionel Cole's cover of "Unforgettable" Irving Gordon.
'The Voice Australia' Season 3 (2014) Episode 18-Sing Off Elimination/Results Recap [Spoilers]
Team Ricky Martin
Elly Oh- Live Finals
Fely Irvine and Thando Sikwila- Eliminated
Mat Verevis- Live Finals
Julian Simonsz and Jacob Lee - Eliminated
Holly Tapp- Live Finals
Laura-Leigh Smith and Soli Tesema- Eliminated
Robbie Balmer- Live Finals
Megan Longhurst and Lionel Cole- Eliminated
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) will return with its next round next week. So don't forget to tune into Channel 9 on Sundays and Mondays.
For more "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) spoilers and recap, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage