From One Model to the Next: Niall Horan Dating Model Thalia Heffernan
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 8:55 AM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles isn't the only single member of the band who is ready to mingle. In fact, Niall Horan is proving he too can be like Styles dating one hot celebrity to the next. Following his quick relationship with model Barbara Palvin, Niall Horan has jumped onto dating another model.
'One Direction's' Niall Horan Dubbed The 'Cute One'
According to Hollywood Life, Taylor Swift had originally set up Niall Horan to date Selena Gomez. The two were even spotted at Katy Perry's concert together last May 27. However, the romance was short lived.
"Selena was with Niall, they were on a date. Taylor has been pushing them to hang out again because she's doing everything she can to keep Selena off Justin. Taylor thinks Selena's relationship with Justin is an addiction. She knows how hard it is for her to break so she's trying to support her in any way she can," says the source.
Obviously, Gomez had opted for the attention and company of her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. With Gomez back in the arms of the Canadian crooner, Niall Horan has too moved on from the "Come & Get It" singer.
After dating Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin for quite some time, Niall apparently has the same penchant for models given he's dating another model by the name of Thalia Heffernan. Reports state the two met at Ireland in May. Despite their busy schedules, the love birds are trying to make the relationship work.
"Niall's never in one place for long and Thalia travels the world modelling so it will be a case of whenever they can manage it," says a source in a report by The Sun.
While Niall is working on the One Direction "Where We Are" world tour, his model belle is spending her time down under for her modelling stint.
How long would Niall's relationship with his new model girlfriend last? For one, his relationship with Barbara Palvin ended quickly due to the long distance strain on their relationship. Yet, Barbara and Niall remain amicable despite the split last February.
"There was no big fall out - things just fizzled out as they are working in different parts of the world. They are both really busy but are still in touch and friendly," says a source in a report by Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display