From One Model to the Next: Niall Horan Dating Model Thalia Heffernan
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 8:55 AM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles isn't the only single member of the band who is ready to mingle. In fact, Niall Horan is proving he too can be like Styles dating one hot celebrity to the next. Following his quick relationship with model Barbara Palvin, Niall Horan has jumped onto dating another model.
'One Direction's' Niall Horan Dubbed The 'Cute One'
According to Hollywood Life, Taylor Swift had originally set up Niall Horan to date Selena Gomez. The two were even spotted at Katy Perry's concert together last May 27. However, the romance was short lived.
"Selena was with Niall, they were on a date. Taylor has been pushing them to hang out again because she's doing everything she can to keep Selena off Justin. Taylor thinks Selena's relationship with Justin is an addiction. She knows how hard it is for her to break so she's trying to support her in any way she can," says the source.
Obviously, Gomez had opted for the attention and company of her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. With Gomez back in the arms of the Canadian crooner, Niall Horan has too moved on from the "Come & Get It" singer.
After dating Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin for quite some time, Niall apparently has the same penchant for models given he's dating another model by the name of Thalia Heffernan. Reports state the two met at Ireland in May. Despite their busy schedules, the love birds are trying to make the relationship work.
"Niall's never in one place for long and Thalia travels the world modelling so it will be a case of whenever they can manage it," says a source in a report by The Sun.
While Niall is working on the One Direction "Where We Are" world tour, his model belle is spending her time down under for her modelling stint.
How long would Niall's relationship with his new model girlfriend last? For one, his relationship with Barbara Palvin ended quickly due to the long distance strain on their relationship. Yet, Barbara and Niall remain amicable despite the split last February.
"There was no big fall out - things just fizzled out as they are working in different parts of the world. They are both really busy but are still in touch and friendly," says a source in a report by Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff