From One Model to the Next: Niall Horan Dating Model Thalia Heffernan
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 8:55 AM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles isn't the only single member of the band who is ready to mingle. In fact, Niall Horan is proving he too can be like Styles dating one hot celebrity to the next. Following his quick relationship with model Barbara Palvin, Niall Horan has jumped onto dating another model.
'One Direction's' Niall Horan Dubbed The 'Cute One'
According to Hollywood Life, Taylor Swift had originally set up Niall Horan to date Selena Gomez. The two were even spotted at Katy Perry's concert together last May 27. However, the romance was short lived.
"Selena was with Niall, they were on a date. Taylor has been pushing them to hang out again because she's doing everything she can to keep Selena off Justin. Taylor thinks Selena's relationship with Justin is an addiction. She knows how hard it is for her to break so she's trying to support her in any way she can," says the source.
Obviously, Gomez had opted for the attention and company of her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. With Gomez back in the arms of the Canadian crooner, Niall Horan has too moved on from the "Come & Get It" singer.
After dating Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin for quite some time, Niall apparently has the same penchant for models given he's dating another model by the name of Thalia Heffernan. Reports state the two met at Ireland in May. Despite their busy schedules, the love birds are trying to make the relationship work.
"Niall's never in one place for long and Thalia travels the world modelling so it will be a case of whenever they can manage it," says a source in a report by The Sun.
While Niall is working on the One Direction "Where We Are" world tour, his model belle is spending her time down under for her modelling stint.
How long would Niall's relationship with his new model girlfriend last? For one, his relationship with Barbara Palvin ended quickly due to the long distance strain on their relationship. Yet, Barbara and Niall remain amicable despite the split last February.
"There was no big fall out - things just fizzled out as they are working in different parts of the world. They are both really busy but are still in touch and friendly," says a source in a report by Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family