From One Model to the Next: Niall Horan Dating Model Thalia Heffernan
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 8:55 AM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles isn't the only single member of the band who is ready to mingle. In fact, Niall Horan is proving he too can be like Styles dating one hot celebrity to the next. Following his quick relationship with model Barbara Palvin, Niall Horan has jumped onto dating another model.
'One Direction's' Niall Horan Dubbed The 'Cute One'
According to Hollywood Life, Taylor Swift had originally set up Niall Horan to date Selena Gomez. The two were even spotted at Katy Perry's concert together last May 27. However, the romance was short lived.
"Selena was with Niall, they were on a date. Taylor has been pushing them to hang out again because she's doing everything she can to keep Selena off Justin. Taylor thinks Selena's relationship with Justin is an addiction. She knows how hard it is for her to break so she's trying to support her in any way she can," says the source.
Obviously, Gomez had opted for the attention and company of her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. With Gomez back in the arms of the Canadian crooner, Niall Horan has too moved on from the "Come & Get It" singer.
After dating Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin for quite some time, Niall apparently has the same penchant for models given he's dating another model by the name of Thalia Heffernan. Reports state the two met at Ireland in May. Despite their busy schedules, the love birds are trying to make the relationship work.
"Niall's never in one place for long and Thalia travels the world modelling so it will be a case of whenever they can manage it," says a source in a report by The Sun.
While Niall is working on the One Direction "Where We Are" world tour, his model belle is spending her time down under for her modelling stint.
How long would Niall's relationship with his new model girlfriend last? For one, his relationship with Barbara Palvin ended quickly due to the long distance strain on their relationship. Yet, Barbara and Niall remain amicable despite the split last February.
"There was no big fall out - things just fizzled out as they are working in different parts of the world. They are both really busy but are still in touch and friendly," says a source in a report by Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best