From One Model to the Next: Niall Horan Dating Model Thalia Heffernan
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 8:55 AM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles isn't the only single member of the band who is ready to mingle. In fact, Niall Horan is proving he too can be like Styles dating one hot celebrity to the next. Following his quick relationship with model Barbara Palvin, Niall Horan has jumped onto dating another model.
'One Direction's' Niall Horan Dubbed The 'Cute One'
According to Hollywood Life, Taylor Swift had originally set up Niall Horan to date Selena Gomez. The two were even spotted at Katy Perry's concert together last May 27. However, the romance was short lived.
"Selena was with Niall, they were on a date. Taylor has been pushing them to hang out again because she's doing everything she can to keep Selena off Justin. Taylor thinks Selena's relationship with Justin is an addiction. She knows how hard it is for her to break so she's trying to support her in any way she can," says the source.
Obviously, Gomez had opted for the attention and company of her toxic beau, Justin Bieber. With Gomez back in the arms of the Canadian crooner, Niall Horan has too moved on from the "Come & Get It" singer.
After dating Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin for quite some time, Niall apparently has the same penchant for models given he's dating another model by the name of Thalia Heffernan. Reports state the two met at Ireland in May. Despite their busy schedules, the love birds are trying to make the relationship work.
"Niall's never in one place for long and Thalia travels the world modelling so it will be a case of whenever they can manage it," says a source in a report by The Sun.
While Niall is working on the One Direction "Where We Are" world tour, his model belle is spending her time down under for her modelling stint.
How long would Niall's relationship with his new model girlfriend last? For one, his relationship with Barbara Palvin ended quickly due to the long distance strain on their relationship. Yet, Barbara and Niall remain amicable despite the split last February.
"There was no big fall out - things just fizzled out as they are working in different parts of the world. They are both really busy but are still in touch and friendly," says a source in a report by Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China