The Top Five Worst Dressed in MuchMusic Video Awards 2014
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 17, 2014 8:43 AM EST
Who made the public raise their eyebrow and giggle for the wrong reasons?
It was that time again when the media had to use their best cameras and the public turned on their television or checked the Internet to get the live feed of this event. More importantly, it was the time when the stars were dressed to impress, flashing their smiles, posing while wearing signature outfit made by famous designers.
Actress Kiernan Shipka arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Like the artists who were nominated and received awards from MuchMusic Video Awards 2014, there were some personalities that deserved awards but the kind that they would reject upon hearing it.
And the top five worst dressed icons were:
- Kiernan Shipka - The youthful beauty did not impress Stylist.ca with her pink dress printed with flowers and leaves. Florals might be a good way to strut one's youth but this print seemed too vintage for her
- Kiesza - This talented artist could sing as if it was the easiest thing to do but Stylist.ca was convinced that carrying this black midriff top, gold pants and white high-cut shoes were hard to look at
- Mia Martina - She was undeniably a brunette bombshell who could turn heads but according to Cambio.com, her black dress might suggest something with a double meaning. Instead of looking at her face first, one would instantly notice the lines that criss-crossed in her dress.
- Marianas Trench - The rock stars wanted to grab attention with their insane antics but in MMVA, their quirk went too far. Yahoo Blog hought it was the worst. Going to an event as special as the MMVA would not be compatible with a look that seemed like they came out from the toilet or maybe, in bed.
- Ed Sheeran - Sporting a black sweatshirt might be casual but for Cambio.com, it was too casual for the occasion. It was as if he did not prepare for this event and just picked the first outfit he saw in this cabinet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)