The Top Five Worst Dressed in MuchMusic Video Awards 2014
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 17, 2014 8:43 AM EST
Who made the public raise their eyebrow and giggle for the wrong reasons?
It was that time again when the media had to use their best cameras and the public turned on their television or checked the Internet to get the live feed of this event. More importantly, it was the time when the stars were dressed to impress, flashing their smiles, posing while wearing signature outfit made by famous designers.
Actress Kiernan Shipka arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Like the artists who were nominated and received awards from MuchMusic Video Awards 2014, there were some personalities that deserved awards but the kind that they would reject upon hearing it.
And the top five worst dressed icons were:
- Kiernan Shipka - The youthful beauty did not impress Stylist.ca with her pink dress printed with flowers and leaves. Florals might be a good way to strut one's youth but this print seemed too vintage for her
- Kiesza - This talented artist could sing as if it was the easiest thing to do but Stylist.ca was convinced that carrying this black midriff top, gold pants and white high-cut shoes were hard to look at
- Mia Martina - She was undeniably a brunette bombshell who could turn heads but according to Cambio.com, her black dress might suggest something with a double meaning. Instead of looking at her face first, one would instantly notice the lines that criss-crossed in her dress.
- Marianas Trench - The rock stars wanted to grab attention with their insane antics but in MMVA, their quirk went too far. Yahoo Blog hought it was the worst. Going to an event as special as the MMVA would not be compatible with a look that seemed like they came out from the toilet or maybe, in bed.
- Ed Sheeran - Sporting a black sweatshirt might be casual but for Cambio.com, it was too casual for the occasion. It was as if he did not prepare for this event and just picked the first outfit he saw in this cabinet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced