The Top Five Worst Dressed in MuchMusic Video Awards 2014
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 17, 2014 8:43 AM EST
Who made the public raise their eyebrow and giggle for the wrong reasons?
It was that time again when the media had to use their best cameras and the public turned on their television or checked the Internet to get the live feed of this event. More importantly, it was the time when the stars were dressed to impress, flashing their smiles, posing while wearing signature outfit made by famous designers.
Actress Kiernan Shipka arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Like the artists who were nominated and received awards from MuchMusic Video Awards 2014, there were some personalities that deserved awards but the kind that they would reject upon hearing it.
And the top five worst dressed icons were:
- Kiernan Shipka - The youthful beauty did not impress Stylist.ca with her pink dress printed with flowers and leaves. Florals might be a good way to strut one's youth but this print seemed too vintage for her
- Kiesza - This talented artist could sing as if it was the easiest thing to do but Stylist.ca was convinced that carrying this black midriff top, gold pants and white high-cut shoes were hard to look at
- Mia Martina - She was undeniably a brunette bombshell who could turn heads but according to Cambio.com, her black dress might suggest something with a double meaning. Instead of looking at her face first, one would instantly notice the lines that criss-crossed in her dress.
- Marianas Trench - The rock stars wanted to grab attention with their insane antics but in MMVA, their quirk went too far. Yahoo Blog hought it was the worst. Going to an event as special as the MMVA would not be compatible with a look that seemed like they came out from the toilet or maybe, in bed.
- Ed Sheeran - Sporting a black sweatshirt might be casual but for Cambio.com, it was too casual for the occasion. It was as if he did not prepare for this event and just picked the first outfit he saw in this cabinet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports