Public Declaration of Love: Selena Gomez Say 'I will always love you' in Instagram Post
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 8:33 AM EST
After reuniting with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez has been quite vocal on her Instagram account. If Bieber has been posting intimate photos of their dates, Selena has opted to sharing videos publicly declaring her love. Was this meant for Justin Bieber as reports claim?
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Following their reunion last week, "Selenators" and "Beliebers" are dying to know what the real score is between Justin and Selena. Both have not talked about their reunion in their interviews and have failed to mention what their relationship status is.
This of course has not stopped Bieber from constantly posting photos of his intimate encounters with Gomez. Yet, the photo that has garnered quite the attention, Gomez tenderly holding his head, has been permanently deleted from Bieber's Instagram account. Of course, the Internet is forever so to those who still haven't seen the photo may check it out here.
On the other hand, Gomez might not have posted photos of her reconciliation with Bieber but she did post a video declaring her love. According to Hollywood Life, the video posted by Gomez is her "public declaration of love."
"I will always love you. Whatever words I say..." says Gomez in the video which may be viewed below.
However, while reports claim the video was meant for Justin, one can't help but notice the caption for the post which goes: "Poems with @steviemackey." For those who don't know, Stevie is Selena's voice coach.
Again, fans of the "Jelena" couple are back on a rollercoaster ride finding out what the deal is between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. In other "Jelena" related news, Miley Cyrus is allegedly pissed over losing to Selena Gomez at the MuchMusic Video Awards. The "Bangerz" singer claimed the awards were "rigged" after suffering an embarrassing loss to the "Come & Get It" singer.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner is now facing another charge, criminal vandalism, for his egg pelting incident. According to TMZ, Bieber will either be charged with felony or misdemeanour. Bieber's neighbour claims the damages amount to $20 thousand.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?