Public Declaration of Love: Selena Gomez Say 'I will always love you' in Instagram Post
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 8:33 AM EST
After reuniting with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez has been quite vocal on her Instagram account. If Bieber has been posting intimate photos of their dates, Selena has opted to sharing videos publicly declaring her love. Was this meant for Justin Bieber as reports claim?
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Following their reunion last week, "Selenators" and "Beliebers" are dying to know what the real score is between Justin and Selena. Both have not talked about their reunion in their interviews and have failed to mention what their relationship status is.
This of course has not stopped Bieber from constantly posting photos of his intimate encounters with Gomez. Yet, the photo that has garnered quite the attention, Gomez tenderly holding his head, has been permanently deleted from Bieber's Instagram account. Of course, the Internet is forever so to those who still haven't seen the photo may check it out here.
On the other hand, Gomez might not have posted photos of her reconciliation with Bieber but she did post a video declaring her love. According to Hollywood Life, the video posted by Gomez is her "public declaration of love."
"I will always love you. Whatever words I say..." says Gomez in the video which may be viewed below.
However, while reports claim the video was meant for Justin, one can't help but notice the caption for the post which goes: "Poems with @steviemackey." For those who don't know, Stevie is Selena's voice coach.
Again, fans of the "Jelena" couple are back on a rollercoaster ride finding out what the deal is between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. In other "Jelena" related news, Miley Cyrus is allegedly pissed over losing to Selena Gomez at the MuchMusic Video Awards. The "Bangerz" singer claimed the awards were "rigged" after suffering an embarrassing loss to the "Come & Get It" singer.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner is now facing another charge, criminal vandalism, for his egg pelting incident. According to TMZ, Bieber will either be charged with felony or misdemeanour. Bieber's neighbour claims the damages amount to $20 thousand.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles