Public Declaration of Love: Selena Gomez Say 'I will always love you' in Instagram Post
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 8:33 AM EST
After reuniting with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez has been quite vocal on her Instagram account. If Bieber has been posting intimate photos of their dates, Selena has opted to sharing videos publicly declaring her love. Was this meant for Justin Bieber as reports claim?
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Following their reunion last week, "Selenators" and "Beliebers" are dying to know what the real score is between Justin and Selena. Both have not talked about their reunion in their interviews and have failed to mention what their relationship status is.
This of course has not stopped Bieber from constantly posting photos of his intimate encounters with Gomez. Yet, the photo that has garnered quite the attention, Gomez tenderly holding his head, has been permanently deleted from Bieber's Instagram account. Of course, the Internet is forever so to those who still haven't seen the photo may check it out here.
On the other hand, Gomez might not have posted photos of her reconciliation with Bieber but she did post a video declaring her love. According to Hollywood Life, the video posted by Gomez is her "public declaration of love."
"I will always love you. Whatever words I say..." says Gomez in the video which may be viewed below.
However, while reports claim the video was meant for Justin, one can't help but notice the caption for the post which goes: "Poems with @steviemackey." For those who don't know, Stevie is Selena's voice coach.
Again, fans of the "Jelena" couple are back on a rollercoaster ride finding out what the deal is between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. In other "Jelena" related news, Miley Cyrus is allegedly pissed over losing to Selena Gomez at the MuchMusic Video Awards. The "Bangerz" singer claimed the awards were "rigged" after suffering an embarrassing loss to the "Come & Get It" singer.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner is now facing another charge, criminal vandalism, for his egg pelting incident. According to TMZ, Bieber will either be charged with felony or misdemeanour. Bieber's neighbour claims the damages amount to $20 thousand.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies