World Cup 2014 - Germany v Portugal: Ronaldo Declares that He is '100%'Fit' to Face Germany
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 16, 2014 10:25 PM EST
“I would like to be 110% fit but I am 100% fit and that should be enough to help the national team.”
The 29-year-old skipper is suffering from tendinosis and has also battled through a recurring thigh injury, but has made an interesting revelation that he is ready to take on the pitch.
"I would like to be 110% fit but I am 100% fit and that should be enough to help the national team," said the Real Madrid man.
However, he humbly reiterated that he is just a piece of the puzzle and that his side will need a concerted effort to beat the German giants.
"I am here to help, I believe I can make a difference, but one player is not a team. I cannot carry the national side on my own," he added.
The Selecção will take on Die Mannschaft on Tuesday, 2 am, Sydney time, at the Arena Fonte Nova in Salvador.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy