World Cup 2014 - Germany v Portugal: Ronaldo Declares that He is '100%'Fit' to Face Germany
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 16, 2014 10:25 PM EST
“I would like to be 110% fit but I am 100% fit and that should be enough to help the national team.”
The 29-year-old skipper is suffering from tendinosis and has also battled through a recurring thigh injury, but has made an interesting revelation that he is ready to take on the pitch.
"I would like to be 110% fit but I am 100% fit and that should be enough to help the national team," said the Real Madrid man.
However, he humbly reiterated that he is just a piece of the puzzle and that his side will need a concerted effort to beat the German giants.
"I am here to help, I believe I can make a difference, but one player is not a team. I cannot carry the national side on my own," he added.
The Selecção will take on Die Mannschaft on Tuesday, 2 am, Sydney time, at the Arena Fonte Nova in Salvador.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage