‘Fargo’ Finale [Episode 10- ‘‘Morton Fork’] Spoilers and ‘True Story It Isn’t’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 16, 2014 8:37 PM EST
It is the 90-minute finale this week for FX's "Fargo," one of the most critically acclaimed new shows of this year. The final episode is titled "Morton's Fork." If the penultimate episode was not bloody enough, wait for the final episode to unfold.
When E! Online asked him to describe the final episode, Noah Hawley, writer of "Fargo," had only one word to say, "bloody." According to TV Guide's Mega Buzz, the viewers can expect one "final chess match between Lester Nygaard and Lorne Malvo." It reports that both the principal characters "score major points for ingenuity." TV Guide hints at a high body-count in the final episode of Season 1.
TV Guide's spoiler report also reveals that one of the characters is going to resign because of the increasing stress-level. "Malvo is back in Bemidji, and everyone -- especially those close to Molly -- is on high alert. In fact, the stress becomes so much that one character resigns," TV Guide reports.
Without revealing the name, TV Guide says that it will come as a surprise to see who comes-up as the "hero" among those who are still left standing after everything is over.
According to the official Synopsis of the final episode, "Molly takes the lead, while Gus follows a hunch. Lester takes control of a situation, and Malvo finds a new target."
There is much talk and speculation about whether the events shown in "Fargo" are based on real life incidents. Each episode opens with a claim that it is a "true story."
"THIS IS A TRUE STORY. The events depicted took place in Minnesota in 2006. At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed. Out of the respect for the dead, the rest has been told exactly as it occurred," the opening text claims.
Hawley has confirmed that "Fargo" is not based on a true story. He said to E! Online at ATX Television Festival in Austin, "... we're saying it's a true story, which it isn't, but it's following a certain true story logic ..."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]