‘Fargo’ Finale [Episode 10- ‘‘Morton Fork’] Spoilers and ‘True Story It Isn’t’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 16, 2014 8:37 PM EST
It is the 90-minute finale this week for FX's "Fargo," one of the most critically acclaimed new shows of this year. The final episode is titled "Morton's Fork." If the penultimate episode was not bloody enough, wait for the final episode to unfold.
When E! Online asked him to describe the final episode, Noah Hawley, writer of "Fargo," had only one word to say, "bloody." According to TV Guide's Mega Buzz, the viewers can expect one "final chess match between Lester Nygaard and Lorne Malvo." It reports that both the principal characters "score major points for ingenuity." TV Guide hints at a high body-count in the final episode of Season 1.
TV Guide's spoiler report also reveals that one of the characters is going to resign because of the increasing stress-level. "Malvo is back in Bemidji, and everyone -- especially those close to Molly -- is on high alert. In fact, the stress becomes so much that one character resigns," TV Guide reports.
Without revealing the name, TV Guide says that it will come as a surprise to see who comes-up as the "hero" among those who are still left standing after everything is over.
According to the official Synopsis of the final episode, "Molly takes the lead, while Gus follows a hunch. Lester takes control of a situation, and Malvo finds a new target."
There is much talk and speculation about whether the events shown in "Fargo" are based on real life incidents. Each episode opens with a claim that it is a "true story."
"THIS IS A TRUE STORY. The events depicted took place in Minnesota in 2006. At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed. Out of the respect for the dead, the rest has been told exactly as it occurred," the opening text claims.
Hawley has confirmed that "Fargo" is not based on a true story. He said to E! Online at ATX Television Festival in Austin, "... we're saying it's a true story, which it isn't, but it's following a certain true story logic ..."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates