‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 10 [Final Episode] Spoiler/Preview: Sarah, Rachel War Coming to a Head [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 16, 2014 6:41 PM EST
The final episode of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled, "By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried."
The previous episode saw Rachel, disguised as Sarah, taking Kira away with her from the hospital where she was recuperating after donating her bone marrow to Cosima. The final episode of Season 2 will see the battle between Rachel and Sarah entering a decisive, crucial stage.
John Fawcett, co-creator of "Orphan Black," said to Entertainment Weekly, "It seems to me from all the conversations that Kira is very important to Dyad, from a biological point of view. But also, this has become personal between Rachel and Sarah, and we begin the season with a war between Sarah and Rachel and this war is basically coming to a head with Rachel taking Kira."
"So you can imagine that this is not going to go well at this point. Especially considering that this ongoing war is really the framework and A story of season 2," Fawcett added.
The preview clip of the final episode and the synopsis suggest Sarah finally surrenders to Rachel and Dyad.
"My naming is Sarah Manning and this is my unconditional surrender," Sarah can be seen saying in the preview clip. A tear drops from her eye.
"Sarah is obviously going to have to deal with Rachel. We know who took Kira. It's not like we're trying to figure out who took her. We know who took her. So this is going to come to a bit of a showdown between Sarah and Rachel and that's going to be the exciting thing to watch next week [this week]," Fawcett noted.
The pro-clone Rachel may not have considered the Clone Club when she took Kira away. They are going to spring into action, according to the synopsis. In the previous episode, Helena was on her way to meet her "seestrah" [Sarah] after killing Hank and torching the place of the Proletheans. She may do more than asked to free Sarah and Kira. Also, one may also get to see Tony again.
Meanwhile, Cal is also back in the final episode. In the preview clip, he can seen introducing himself as Kira's father to Ms S. Rachel's boss Marian is set to make her third appearance of this season in the final episode and this is not good news. Also, the viewers may expect to see Paul.
When asked about Paul, Fawcett said, "We've done a lot to bring all the storylines all together for the season finale, so there's a chance you might see him."
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 10 Synopsis
"The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate