‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 10 [Final Episode] Spoiler/Preview: Sarah, Rachel War Coming to a Head [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 16, 2014 6:41 PM EST
The final episode of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled, "By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried."
The previous episode saw Rachel, disguised as Sarah, taking Kira away with her from the hospital where she was recuperating after donating her bone marrow to Cosima. The final episode of Season 2 will see the battle between Rachel and Sarah entering a decisive, crucial stage.
John Fawcett, co-creator of "Orphan Black," said to Entertainment Weekly, "It seems to me from all the conversations that Kira is very important to Dyad, from a biological point of view. But also, this has become personal between Rachel and Sarah, and we begin the season with a war between Sarah and Rachel and this war is basically coming to a head with Rachel taking Kira."
"So you can imagine that this is not going to go well at this point. Especially considering that this ongoing war is really the framework and A story of season 2," Fawcett added.
The preview clip of the final episode and the synopsis suggest Sarah finally surrenders to Rachel and Dyad.
"My naming is Sarah Manning and this is my unconditional surrender," Sarah can be seen saying in the preview clip. A tear drops from her eye.
"Sarah is obviously going to have to deal with Rachel. We know who took Kira. It's not like we're trying to figure out who took her. We know who took her. So this is going to come to a bit of a showdown between Sarah and Rachel and that's going to be the exciting thing to watch next week [this week]," Fawcett noted.
The pro-clone Rachel may not have considered the Clone Club when she took Kira away. They are going to spring into action, according to the synopsis. In the previous episode, Helena was on her way to meet her "seestrah" [Sarah] after killing Hank and torching the place of the Proletheans. She may do more than asked to free Sarah and Kira. Also, one may also get to see Tony again.
Meanwhile, Cal is also back in the final episode. In the preview clip, he can seen introducing himself as Kira's father to Ms S. Rachel's boss Marian is set to make her third appearance of this season in the final episode and this is not good news. Also, the viewers may expect to see Paul.
When asked about Paul, Fawcett said, "We've done a lot to bring all the storylines all together for the season finale, so there's a chance you might see him."
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 10 Synopsis
"The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June