‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 10 [Final Episode] Spoiler/Preview: Sarah, Rachel War Coming to a Head [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 16, 2014 6:41 PM EST
The final episode of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled, "By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried."
The previous episode saw Rachel, disguised as Sarah, taking Kira away with her from the hospital where she was recuperating after donating her bone marrow to Cosima. The final episode of Season 2 will see the battle between Rachel and Sarah entering a decisive, crucial stage.
John Fawcett, co-creator of "Orphan Black," said to Entertainment Weekly, "It seems to me from all the conversations that Kira is very important to Dyad, from a biological point of view. But also, this has become personal between Rachel and Sarah, and we begin the season with a war between Sarah and Rachel and this war is basically coming to a head with Rachel taking Kira."
"So you can imagine that this is not going to go well at this point. Especially considering that this ongoing war is really the framework and A story of season 2," Fawcett added.
The preview clip of the final episode and the synopsis suggest Sarah finally surrenders to Rachel and Dyad.
"My naming is Sarah Manning and this is my unconditional surrender," Sarah can be seen saying in the preview clip. A tear drops from her eye.
"Sarah is obviously going to have to deal with Rachel. We know who took Kira. It's not like we're trying to figure out who took her. We know who took her. So this is going to come to a bit of a showdown between Sarah and Rachel and that's going to be the exciting thing to watch next week [this week]," Fawcett noted.
The pro-clone Rachel may not have considered the Clone Club when she took Kira away. They are going to spring into action, according to the synopsis. In the previous episode, Helena was on her way to meet her "seestrah" [Sarah] after killing Hank and torching the place of the Proletheans. She may do more than asked to free Sarah and Kira. Also, one may also get to see Tony again.
Meanwhile, Cal is also back in the final episode. In the preview clip, he can seen introducing himself as Kira's father to Ms S. Rachel's boss Marian is set to make her third appearance of this season in the final episode and this is not good news. Also, the viewers may expect to see Paul.
When asked about Paul, Fawcett said, "We've done a lot to bring all the storylines all together for the season finale, so there's a chance you might see him."
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 10 Synopsis
"The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family