Miranda Kerr Shares Words of Wisdom: 'Focus on What it is That You’re Grateful For’ [PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 5:58 PM EST
Miranda Kerr Shares Words of Wisdom: ‘Focus on what it is that you’re grateful for’ [PHOTOS]
Miranda Kerr has recently shared words of encouragement in an interview with Net-A-Porter's "The Edit" magazine.
She cited she looks for the best in any kind of a situation. Miranda and Orlando have parted ways, but she feels that he is family. "We all have bad days and negative emotions," the supermodel said to "The Edit."
"But I've realized it's important to sit with it and let it pass. If it doesn't pass, choose a thought that will help it pass. Focus on what it is that you're grateful for. Having perspective is key."
She confessed she is happiest when she is with her son, Flynn. Recently, Miranda shared the frame with Flynn in a Vogue Australia photoshoot. She said all people have the ability to change the thoughts and reality.
"Every thought you think is powerful and we have a conscious choice every day to change our thoughts and therefore change our reality and therefore create a happier existence."
In an interview, the former Victoria's Secret Angel shared she is calm when she is multitasking.
"I'm very driven. I don't ever feel stressed. I feel calm when I'm multitasking."
Miranda explained everything happens for a reason.
"I'm heart-centered. I always look for the best in every situation, no matter what it is. Even if it's something that's sad, upsetting or disappointing at the time, I think, 'There's a reason for this'."
The model is a nature lover. She revealed she tries to be close to nature wherever she is.
Currently, she is the managing director of KORA Organics, her skincare line. She said she is so passionate about nutrition that she postponed her modeling job to focus on health and nutrition.
Currently, Miranda is a certified health practitioner. The mother of a three-year-old boy defines herself as skincare entrepreneur and not as a model. But she loves the other job of being in front of the camera.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Delayed Galaxy Note 4 Release Date, Plastic-Wrapped Galaxy Alpha Likely as Samsung Internal Quarrel Intensifies – Reports
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company