Miranda Kerr Shares Words of Wisdom: 'Focus on What it is That You’re Grateful For’ [PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 5:58 PM EST
Miranda Kerr Shares Words of Wisdom: ‘Focus on what it is that you’re grateful for’ [PHOTOS]
Miranda Kerr has recently shared words of encouragement in an interview with Net-A-Porter's "The Edit" magazine.
She cited she looks for the best in any kind of a situation. Miranda and Orlando have parted ways, but she feels that he is family. "We all have bad days and negative emotions," the supermodel said to "The Edit."
"But I've realized it's important to sit with it and let it pass. If it doesn't pass, choose a thought that will help it pass. Focus on what it is that you're grateful for. Having perspective is key."
She confessed she is happiest when she is with her son, Flynn. Recently, Miranda shared the frame with Flynn in a Vogue Australia photoshoot. She said all people have the ability to change the thoughts and reality.
"Every thought you think is powerful and we have a conscious choice every day to change our thoughts and therefore change our reality and therefore create a happier existence."
In an interview, the former Victoria's Secret Angel shared she is calm when she is multitasking.
"I'm very driven. I don't ever feel stressed. I feel calm when I'm multitasking."
Miranda explained everything happens for a reason.
"I'm heart-centered. I always look for the best in every situation, no matter what it is. Even if it's something that's sad, upsetting or disappointing at the time, I think, 'There's a reason for this'."
The model is a nature lover. She revealed she tries to be close to nature wherever she is.
Currently, she is the managing director of KORA Organics, her skincare line. She said she is so passionate about nutrition that she postponed her modeling job to focus on health and nutrition.
Currently, Miranda is a certified health practitioner. The mother of a three-year-old boy defines herself as skincare entrepreneur and not as a model. But she loves the other job of being in front of the camera.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports