Baby North West Turns One-Year-Old! 'Kimye' Couple Give Diamond Earrings to Daughter, Plan Special Party
By nidhi tewari | June 16, 2014 5:52 PM EST
The party never stops at the Kardashian-West house. After celebrating Kanye West's birthday on June 8, the newlyweds are now celebrating the first birthday of their daughter North West. The cute baby of Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West turned one year old on June 15, Sunday and it was a big event for the family.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
New Wife Kim Kardashian's Moves to Make Husband Kanye West's 37th Birthday Special: From Cake to Romantic Picture
Kardashian Sisters Call Kris Jenner 'MILF,' Get 'Embarrassed' by Mother's Breast Revealing 'Porn Act'
Kim Kardashian posted a very emotional and sentimental message for her daughter Nori on her first birthday on Instagram and shared a very special picture with her fans. The picture shows Kanye West and North lying on a bed, fast asleep in matching grey-coloured outfits. Kim also took the opportunity to wish Kanye West on Father's Day too which happens to fall on the birthday of North West.
"This is what life is about! Our baby girl turned 1 today! We played so hard they passed out while we were watching the game! Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the world!" Kim Kardashian wrote on her Instagram along with a cute picture, which can be viewed here.
"The way you love our daughter and protect her makes me filled with so much love! #BestDayEver #Twins #HappyFathersDay #HappyBirthday," she added.
According to Daily Mail, North West was given diamond earrings for her first birthday as one of the presents by her parents. The Web site is also showing latest pictures of baby North West cradled in mother Kim Kardashian's arms as she walks to see the Children's Museum Of Manhattan over the weekend. North West's ears are adorned by small diamond studs, which have not been visible in her previous pictures. Check out the pictures here.
Kim and North both wore matching white outfits on their day out. The loving mother also made sure she wore her gold necklace which has "North" written to mark the first birthday of her child with husband Kanye West.
Doting grandmother Kris Jenner was also one of the first ones in the family to greet the tot on her first birthday with a special Instagram picture and message. "Happy 1st Birthday to my beautiful Granddaughter North!!!! You are an angel and I love you so very much!!! #lovebug #pinchthosecheeks," Kris Jenner wrote on her Instagram account.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, it is going to be a special day for North West with lot of surprises and parties. "They're planning a lot of surprises for North and want to throw her a party that is fabulous beyond belief and something that they can show her when she's older," a source close to the family told the Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch