‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beth Greene’s Kidnapper’s Car Spotted on the Set
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 16, 2014 4:24 PM EST
It looks like Beth Greene's kidnapper is on the set these days. If he or she is not, the car in which Daryl's buddy was kidnapped has been reportedly spotted. "The Walking Dead" filming Season 5 episodes are being filmed and latest report suggests that the car is on the set.
[Warning: Spoiler Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Walking Dead." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
According to a post by The Spoiling Dead Fans, the abductor's car was seen.
"We posed [sic] earlier about the vehicle that took off with Beth being brought to location today. Sarah was able to catch a pic!" stated The Spoiling Dead Fans with a photo of a black car.
However, it is debatable if the car picture shared by the Web site is the same in which Beth was kidnapped.
Reports also suggest that this car can be Father Gabriel's who rescued Beth.
Meanwhile, "The Walking Dead" producer Jolly Dale talked to AMC about the challenges with Season 5 episodes and more.
"Well, you will eventually see that the Premiere episode is by far the biggest episode that we've ever done. So, getting it all together to make it come off as good as we want has been a huge task, but it's going to be amazing," said Jolly.
The producer also talked about what excites her most about the upcoming season.
"There's a lot of stuff I'm not allowed to talk about, but readers of the comic book will have a pretty good idea of which direction we're going in. The way I see it is, we've killed a lot of beloved characters on the show, but that just opens it up for new story lines to come along. So don't be too sad about all the people who died in Season 4 because there will be way more characters to come."
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes air this October on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’