Angelina Jolie Cannot Marry Brad Pitt Because She Does Not Have Enough Bridesmaid Prospects
By Annie Dee | June 16, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Aside from being busy with work and preparations for her next surgery, Angelina Jolie still cannot marry Brad Pitt because of one more issue. According to Radar Online, Angelina Jolie's female friends can only be counted using the fingers of one hand, and this shortage of bridesmaid prospects is the bane of her marriage plans. Radar Online claimed that this bridesmaid crisis is making planning a wedding with her long-time fiancé, Brad Pitt nearly impossible.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt speak with delegates after a family photo during a summit to end sexual violence in conflict, at Lancaster House in central London
Jolie, 36 and Pitt, 50, who are already engaged for more than two years now, may have to wait longer to tie the knot. According to Radar Online, "they might let a lot more time go by before tying the knot because she doesn't have any close women pals she can call on to stand up for her at the ceremony." If worse comes to worst, Jolie would rather have Shiloh, who is currently 8, grow into the duty rather than get someone who she cannot stand or who cannot stand her, the source says. In fact, that is what the Maleficent star is planning already. "Angelina's told Brad that they can't marry until Shiloh's old enough to be her bridesmaid," the source revealed.
This does not mean Angelina Jolie is a recluse who only enjoys time with her husband and kids, even though she wants to put it that way. She is also close to the Maleficent co-star Ella Fanning, who is 16, Bella Heathcote, 27 and her possible sister in law, Ashley Reign. Still, none of them has been her friends for a long time to be included in the bridesmaid list if the wedding is to take place soon. According to Radar Online, Angelina Jolie "doesn't really have a special girlfriend in her own peer group who's been friends with her for years."
Angelina Jolie, with her body of work in Hollywood and United Nations probably do not have time to be with a lot of girlfriends. Her work with the UN is not something most women like to do and can do. Recently, she caught flak of the Chinese citizens when she called Ang Lee a Taiwanese. She is also very engaged in the issue of Nigerian girls being kidnapped. Very few female celebrities will dare engage in these issues. Aside from these traits, the source also shared that, "Angie's just one of those women who prefer the company of men." The "Salt" star and the mother of six herself she rather talk to Brad Pitt only compared to other people, or women her age.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date