Nikki Ferrel and Juan Pablo Galavis Split: 'The Bachelor' Former Contestant Trista Sutter Thinks 'Juan Has Good Heart'
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis have been sparking split rumours for quite some time now. Since the time Juan gave the rose to Ferrell in "The Bachelor" season 18 finale, it is being speculated that the couple is faking their relationship, reported FashionnStyle.
Further reports suggest that the couple would be next seen in VH1's Couple Therapy.
"It's true, they're doing it. The reason it wasn't put in the press release is due to Juan Pablo's deal with ABC. It's not up until August, so, contractually, it can't be mentioned until then," a source told E! about "The Bachelor" couple being part of Couple's Therapy.
However, it is being understood that Galavis is entering "Couple's Therapy" with Ferrell just for fame, as he is no intention to commit to her.
"Forget love. [Juan Pablo] wants to be rich and famous," a source further said to Life& Style magazine suggesting that Galavis is in this relationship for a whole new reason
But in spite of the rumours of Galavis' bad reputation, former "Bachelor" star Trista Sutter believes that he is a good guy and has not got the fair chance to show his good side on the television.
"I think that he's definitely been given a bad rap... I don't think that's fair, for sure .I know that he's a good guy at heart, because of people that I know through the show. I think that, personally, a lot of it has to do with the language barrier. I think that he would say certain things and they came across a certain way and he wasn't intending them to be taken the way that they were," Sutter told Hollywood Access.
Meanwhile, Nikki Ferrell is rumoured to be pregnant with Galavis' baby. Reports suggest that Ferrell wants to have a family with Galavis.
Ferrell is reportedly having a baby fever and is all set to settle down, FashionnStyle quoted a report from Life and Style magazine.
"They're totally on the same page," said Elizabeth Carroll n a report by Web site, a couples counselor, who met Galavis and Ferrell. "Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James