Nikki Ferrel and Juan Pablo Galavis Split: 'The Bachelor' Former Contestant Trista Sutter Thinks 'Juan Has Good Heart'
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis have been sparking split rumours for quite some time now. Since the time Juan gave the rose to Ferrell in "The Bachelor" season 18 finale, it is being speculated that the couple is faking their relationship, reported FashionnStyle.
Further reports suggest that the couple would be next seen in VH1's Couple Therapy.
"It's true, they're doing it. The reason it wasn't put in the press release is due to Juan Pablo's deal with ABC. It's not up until August, so, contractually, it can't be mentioned until then," a source told E! about "The Bachelor" couple being part of Couple's Therapy.
However, it is being understood that Galavis is entering "Couple's Therapy" with Ferrell just for fame, as he is no intention to commit to her.
"Forget love. [Juan Pablo] wants to be rich and famous," a source further said to Life& Style magazine suggesting that Galavis is in this relationship for a whole new reason
But in spite of the rumours of Galavis' bad reputation, former "Bachelor" star Trista Sutter believes that he is a good guy and has not got the fair chance to show his good side on the television.
"I think that he's definitely been given a bad rap... I don't think that's fair, for sure .I know that he's a good guy at heart, because of people that I know through the show. I think that, personally, a lot of it has to do with the language barrier. I think that he would say certain things and they came across a certain way and he wasn't intending them to be taken the way that they were," Sutter told Hollywood Access.
Meanwhile, Nikki Ferrell is rumoured to be pregnant with Galavis' baby. Reports suggest that Ferrell wants to have a family with Galavis.
Ferrell is reportedly having a baby fever and is all set to settle down, FashionnStyle quoted a report from Life and Style magazine.
"They're totally on the same page," said Elizabeth Carroll n a report by Web site, a couples counselor, who met Galavis and Ferrell. "Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop