Nikki Ferrel and Juan Pablo Galavis Split: 'The Bachelor' Former Contestant Trista Sutter Thinks 'Juan Has Good Heart'
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis have been sparking split rumours for quite some time now. Since the time Juan gave the rose to Ferrell in "The Bachelor" season 18 finale, it is being speculated that the couple is faking their relationship, reported FashionnStyle.
Further reports suggest that the couple would be next seen in VH1's Couple Therapy.
"It's true, they're doing it. The reason it wasn't put in the press release is due to Juan Pablo's deal with ABC. It's not up until August, so, contractually, it can't be mentioned until then," a source told E! about "The Bachelor" couple being part of Couple's Therapy.
However, it is being understood that Galavis is entering "Couple's Therapy" with Ferrell just for fame, as he is no intention to commit to her.
"Forget love. [Juan Pablo] wants to be rich and famous," a source further said to Life& Style magazine suggesting that Galavis is in this relationship for a whole new reason
But in spite of the rumours of Galavis' bad reputation, former "Bachelor" star Trista Sutter believes that he is a good guy and has not got the fair chance to show his good side on the television.
"I think that he's definitely been given a bad rap... I don't think that's fair, for sure .I know that he's a good guy at heart, because of people that I know through the show. I think that, personally, a lot of it has to do with the language barrier. I think that he would say certain things and they came across a certain way and he wasn't intending them to be taken the way that they were," Sutter told Hollywood Access.
Meanwhile, Nikki Ferrell is rumoured to be pregnant with Galavis' baby. Reports suggest that Ferrell wants to have a family with Galavis.
Ferrell is reportedly having a baby fever and is all set to settle down, FashionnStyle quoted a report from Life and Style magazine.
"They're totally on the same page," said Elizabeth Carroll n a report by Web site, a couples counselor, who met Galavis and Ferrell. "Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4