Nikki Ferrel and Juan Pablo Galavis Split: 'The Bachelor' Former Contestant Trista Sutter Thinks 'Juan Has Good Heart'
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis have been sparking split rumours for quite some time now. Since the time Juan gave the rose to Ferrell in "The Bachelor" season 18 finale, it is being speculated that the couple is faking their relationship, reported FashionnStyle.
Further reports suggest that the couple would be next seen in VH1's Couple Therapy.
"It's true, they're doing it. The reason it wasn't put in the press release is due to Juan Pablo's deal with ABC. It's not up until August, so, contractually, it can't be mentioned until then," a source told E! about "The Bachelor" couple being part of Couple's Therapy.
However, it is being understood that Galavis is entering "Couple's Therapy" with Ferrell just for fame, as he is no intention to commit to her.
"Forget love. [Juan Pablo] wants to be rich and famous," a source further said to Life& Style magazine suggesting that Galavis is in this relationship for a whole new reason
But in spite of the rumours of Galavis' bad reputation, former "Bachelor" star Trista Sutter believes that he is a good guy and has not got the fair chance to show his good side on the television.
"I think that he's definitely been given a bad rap... I don't think that's fair, for sure .I know that he's a good guy at heart, because of people that I know through the show. I think that, personally, a lot of it has to do with the language barrier. I think that he would say certain things and they came across a certain way and he wasn't intending them to be taken the way that they were," Sutter told Hollywood Access.
Meanwhile, Nikki Ferrell is rumoured to be pregnant with Galavis' baby. Reports suggest that Ferrell wants to have a family with Galavis.
Ferrell is reportedly having a baby fever and is all set to settle down, FashionnStyle quoted a report from Life and Style magazine.
"They're totally on the same page," said Elizabeth Carroll n a report by Web site, a couples counselor, who met Galavis and Ferrell. "Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage