Weight Loss And Glowing Skin Secrets: Kate Middleton’s Secret to Perfect Size 6 Figure And Radiant Skin Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | June 16, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Kate Middleton is a fashion icon with stunning figure and looks. Even after three years of marriage and giving birth, the Duchess of Cambridge sports a size 6 super-slim figure.
Women worldwide want to know the secret to her svelte figure and glowing skin.
Here are exactly the things they need to know:
It didn't take too long for Kate Middleton to slim down to size 6 figure after the delivery of Prince George. But that's not it for Prince William's wife. She believes there is still room to improve and look even better.
According to Daily Mail, Kate is on an "unusual diet" that involves consumption of only raw food. Keeping low on calorie consumption, she has turned to this kind of diet "to improve glowing complexion" and maintain her "slender figure."
Her dieting menu includes some of her favorite dishes such as Latin American dish ceviche (raw fish soaked in lime juice and spices). She is also fond of watermelon salads, goji berries, tabbouleh, gazpacho and almond milk.
"Kate already has the perfect figure, but her motivation is to achieve radiant skin," a friend of the Duchess revealed.
The Web site noted experts claimed raw food diet really helps in achieving healthy skin, voluminous hair and strong nails. This is because raw food is richer in nutrients than cooked food. It is also noted healthy regime can prove to be "beneficial for fertility."
Kate gave birth to Prince George in July and shed her post-delivery weight within five weeks. She has been on improvement path since a long time. She achieved four sizes smaller figure only recently. During her days in Andrew University she was a size 10 and became eight when she transferred to London.
Meanwhile, Kate was reportedly "stunned" at Queen Elizabeth's 88th birthday at the The Royal Horseguards, according to The Hollywood Life.
The Duchess of Cambridge adorned a silver suit on the occasion attended by all the royals. Keeping her makeup subtle, she wore pearl earrings with radiant smile. She let her hair loose underneath the matching hat.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Great Australian Sex Census Decodes Sex Technology Habits of Australians
- Paris Hilton Quits Junk Food: A High Fat Diet Could Destroy Your Sense of Smell, Study
- Dwayne Johnson Talks About Overcoming Depression
- AFL Player in Coma After Being Knocked It and Slipping Into A Cardiac Arrest
- Use of Hormonal Contraceptions Lead to Increased Risk of Gestational Diabetes in Women: Study Says
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports