Rihanna to Blame For Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin's Divorce: Coldplay Singer Attracted to Drake's Ex
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Is Rihanna the reason behind Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow divorce? The recent buzz has suggested the Coldplay front man is attracted to the "Rude Boy" hitmaker and wanted to spend as much time as he can with her. The two have been buddies since 2011. They first came in contact when they collaborated on a song called "Princess of China."
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award from actor Kevin Hart at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California, June 7, 2014.
"They plan on spending much more time together," Entertainmentwise quoted a source from Star Magazine. It added, "Chris felt suffocated by Gwyn because she's such a perfectionist. But Rihanna is more down-to-earth and carefree and beautiful. He thinks she's intoxicating.''
Martin and Paltrow were married for 11 years before they called it quits. After the couple announced their mutual separation, Martin revealed in public he was the one responsible for the separation.
"I've got to not blame anyone else and make some changes. About two years ago I was a mess, really, because I can't enjoy the thing that we are good at and I can't enjoy the great things around me because I'm burdened by this. Up to a certain point in my life, I wasn't completely vulnerable and it caused some problems. If you don't let love really in then you can't really give it back," Martin said about the divorce to BBC.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has recently got out of a relationship with Drake. The singer has had a fair share of ups and downs in a relationship and reports cited she felt equally attracted to Martin.
"Rihanna hasn't dated many men like Chris, but she's telling friends that she thinks he's sexy in his own way. She's willing to see where things go with him," the Web site quoted a source from Star.
But it was also being understood that Martin was trying to work things out with Paltrow. With Rihanna he only shares a healthy professional relationship.
Martin and Paltrow have been seen together on many occasions since announcing their split, Independent reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga