Rihanna to Blame For Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin's Divorce: Coldplay Singer Attracted to Drake's Ex
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Is Rihanna the reason behind Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow divorce? The recent buzz has suggested the Coldplay front man is attracted to the "Rude Boy" hitmaker and wanted to spend as much time as he can with her. The two have been buddies since 2011. They first came in contact when they collaborated on a song called "Princess of China."
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award from actor Kevin Hart at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California, June 7, 2014.
"They plan on spending much more time together," Entertainmentwise quoted a source from Star Magazine. It added, "Chris felt suffocated by Gwyn because she's such a perfectionist. But Rihanna is more down-to-earth and carefree and beautiful. He thinks she's intoxicating.''
Martin and Paltrow were married for 11 years before they called it quits. After the couple announced their mutual separation, Martin revealed in public he was the one responsible for the separation.
"I've got to not blame anyone else and make some changes. About two years ago I was a mess, really, because I can't enjoy the thing that we are good at and I can't enjoy the great things around me because I'm burdened by this. Up to a certain point in my life, I wasn't completely vulnerable and it caused some problems. If you don't let love really in then you can't really give it back," Martin said about the divorce to BBC.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has recently got out of a relationship with Drake. The singer has had a fair share of ups and downs in a relationship and reports cited she felt equally attracted to Martin.
"Rihanna hasn't dated many men like Chris, but she's telling friends that she thinks he's sexy in his own way. She's willing to see where things go with him," the Web site quoted a source from Star.
But it was also being understood that Martin was trying to work things out with Paltrow. With Rihanna he only shares a healthy professional relationship.
Martin and Paltrow have been seen together on many occasions since announcing their split, Independent reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares