Rihanna to Blame For Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin's Divorce: Coldplay Singer Attracted to Drake's Ex
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Is Rihanna the reason behind Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow divorce? The recent buzz has suggested the Coldplay front man is attracted to the "Rude Boy" hitmaker and wanted to spend as much time as he can with her. The two have been buddies since 2011. They first came in contact when they collaborated on a song called "Princess of China."
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award from actor Kevin Hart at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California, June 7, 2014.
"They plan on spending much more time together," Entertainmentwise quoted a source from Star Magazine. It added, "Chris felt suffocated by Gwyn because she's such a perfectionist. But Rihanna is more down-to-earth and carefree and beautiful. He thinks she's intoxicating.''
Martin and Paltrow were married for 11 years before they called it quits. After the couple announced their mutual separation, Martin revealed in public he was the one responsible for the separation.
"I've got to not blame anyone else and make some changes. About two years ago I was a mess, really, because I can't enjoy the thing that we are good at and I can't enjoy the great things around me because I'm burdened by this. Up to a certain point in my life, I wasn't completely vulnerable and it caused some problems. If you don't let love really in then you can't really give it back," Martin said about the divorce to BBC.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has recently got out of a relationship with Drake. The singer has had a fair share of ups and downs in a relationship and reports cited she felt equally attracted to Martin.
"Rihanna hasn't dated many men like Chris, but she's telling friends that she thinks he's sexy in his own way. She's willing to see where things go with him," the Web site quoted a source from Star.
But it was also being understood that Martin was trying to work things out with Paltrow. With Rihanna he only shares a healthy professional relationship.
Martin and Paltrow have been seen together on many occasions since announcing their split, Independent reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown