Rihanna to Blame For Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin's Divorce: Coldplay Singer Attracted to Drake's Ex
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Is Rihanna the reason behind Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow divorce? The recent buzz has suggested the Coldplay front man is attracted to the "Rude Boy" hitmaker and wanted to spend as much time as he can with her. The two have been buddies since 2011. They first came in contact when they collaborated on a song called "Princess of China."
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award from actor Kevin Hart at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California, June 7, 2014.
"They plan on spending much more time together," Entertainmentwise quoted a source from Star Magazine. It added, "Chris felt suffocated by Gwyn because she's such a perfectionist. But Rihanna is more down-to-earth and carefree and beautiful. He thinks she's intoxicating.''
Martin and Paltrow were married for 11 years before they called it quits. After the couple announced their mutual separation, Martin revealed in public he was the one responsible for the separation.
"I've got to not blame anyone else and make some changes. About two years ago I was a mess, really, because I can't enjoy the thing that we are good at and I can't enjoy the great things around me because I'm burdened by this. Up to a certain point in my life, I wasn't completely vulnerable and it caused some problems. If you don't let love really in then you can't really give it back," Martin said about the divorce to BBC.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has recently got out of a relationship with Drake. The singer has had a fair share of ups and downs in a relationship and reports cited she felt equally attracted to Martin.
"Rihanna hasn't dated many men like Chris, but she's telling friends that she thinks he's sexy in his own way. She's willing to see where things go with him," the Web site quoted a source from Star.
But it was also being understood that Martin was trying to work things out with Paltrow. With Rihanna he only shares a healthy professional relationship.
Martin and Paltrow have been seen together on many occasions since announcing their split, Independent reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How