Rihanna to Blame For Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin's Divorce: Coldplay Singer Attracted to Drake's Ex
By Sonalee singh | June 16, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Is Rihanna the reason behind Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow divorce? The recent buzz has suggested the Coldplay front man is attracted to the "Rude Boy" hitmaker and wanted to spend as much time as he can with her. The two have been buddies since 2011. They first came in contact when they collaborated on a song called "Princess of China."
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award from actor Kevin Hart at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California, June 7, 2014.
"They plan on spending much more time together," Entertainmentwise quoted a source from Star Magazine. It added, "Chris felt suffocated by Gwyn because she's such a perfectionist. But Rihanna is more down-to-earth and carefree and beautiful. He thinks she's intoxicating.''
Martin and Paltrow were married for 11 years before they called it quits. After the couple announced their mutual separation, Martin revealed in public he was the one responsible for the separation.
"I've got to not blame anyone else and make some changes. About two years ago I was a mess, really, because I can't enjoy the thing that we are good at and I can't enjoy the great things around me because I'm burdened by this. Up to a certain point in my life, I wasn't completely vulnerable and it caused some problems. If you don't let love really in then you can't really give it back," Martin said about the divorce to BBC.
Meanwhile, Rihanna has recently got out of a relationship with Drake. The singer has had a fair share of ups and downs in a relationship and reports cited she felt equally attracted to Martin.
"Rihanna hasn't dated many men like Chris, but she's telling friends that she thinks he's sexy in his own way. She's willing to see where things go with him," the Web site quoted a source from Star.
But it was also being understood that Martin was trying to work things out with Paltrow. With Rihanna he only shares a healthy professional relationship.
Martin and Paltrow have been seen together on many occasions since announcing their split, Independent reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop