O.J. Simpson Latest Update: Documentary Footage Reveals Secret 911 Calls, 20 Years After Murder Trial [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 3:56 PM EST
It's been 20 years since NFL Hall of Famer O.J. Simpson reportedly murdered his estranged wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman on June 12, 1994.
Currently serving his time in a Nevada prison, the man in the white Broncowas was acquitted for murder in 1995 only to go back in prison for kidnapping and armed robbery involving the holdup of two sports memorabilia dealers.
Serving 33 years for his crimes, Norman Pardo, Simpson's manager, has recently exposed a documentary titled, "O.J.: In His Own Word," featuring a confession he made in 2008. The former Buffalo Bills football star's biggest regret was not about being accused of double murder, kidnapping or his other crimes but about cheating on his two wives.
"I was unfaithful to both of my wives, and it's what I've regretted most in my life," he said in a confession posted on his recent 53-minute documentary.
"If I saw a girl with Nicole, I would be all over her. I loved the way the mother of my kids, my wife, and my girlfriend of 17 years looked. I was unfaithful to both of my wives, and it's what I've regretted most in my life," he explained in the video.
The startling revelation was filmed before the disgraced athlete's 2008 kidnapping and armed robbery conviction.
"I don't want these drug people and these hookers hanging around my kids, and I became the bad guy yelling on the tape," he said in a film published on RadarOnline.
The film showed the NFL star rant about the accusations of domestic violence made by his late ex-wife and having an argument with her about her friend, whom he claimed were prostitutes.
"America made me the dog of all dogs, the poster boy for abuse, because I'm pissed off that drug people and hookers are hanging around the house my kids are at," he added. "What other American man who found that out that day wouldn't have been as upset as I was?"
The video also featured a revelation from Simpson that a friend made a secret 911 call to the police and told them where he was and where he was going. He said the incident was never brought in court because the police knew he wasn't fleeing during that time.
Simpson also revealed it wasn't the jury who convicted him but the media who made him look like he could doing all the things that he was convicted. The video was O.J.'s way to let the people know who he was.
Although he was sentenced to between nine and 33 years, Simpson was granted parole in some convictions in July 2013 and will serve at least for more years in prison.
Click here on O.J.'s documentary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet