Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Headed for Divorce: Kimye Split ‘Inevitable,’ ‘KUWTK’ Star Already ‘Questioning’ Her Marriage
By jaskiran kaur | June 16, 2014 2:54 PM EST
Within few days after their lavish and much hyped wedding, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have fuelled divorce reports.The "Keeping Up With the Kardashian" star and the "Yeezus" singer are already having second thoughts about their marriage. Read on to find out the details about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce that is deemed "inevitable."
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
Citing Life & Style Magazine's claim, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Kim Kardashian is already questioning her decision of marrying Kanye West.
"Kanye has been so controlling about the wedding and honeymoon, giving her very little input and flying off the handle about things," revealed a source to the magazine.
"She thought he'd calm down, but he got worse," as per the source and "KUWTK" star is now "second guessing" her decision of exchanging vows with the singer star.
Furthermore, reports about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's divorce are swirling around suggesting that the split is "imminent." Their divorce reports are backed up by statistics.
According to Viral Global News because Kim Kardashian has been divorced twice already, there is a higher risk for her divorcing her third husband as well. Citing the results of study, the Web site claims that the outcome of the research suggested that people who are divorced at least two prior times have "73% chance of their third marriage ending in divorce."
Furthermore, the research suggests that "people who have friends and family members close to them who have divorced" are 75% more likely to divorce.
Owing to their celebrity status their odds of getting divorced are great, according to the Web site. "Celebs have a significantly higher divorce rate than rest of the population," states the report.
The Web site not only predicts divorce for Kimye, but a pattern of another marriage followed by another divorce and so on.
Furthermore, there are bets placed on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's marriage. According to The Hollywood Gossip, odds of Kim Kardashian or Kanye West filing the divorce by Dec. 31, 2015 are 5/1. Meanwhile, chances of not filing the divorce are 1/14. What do you think? Will "KUWTK" starlet end her marriage with Kanye West the same way she ended up with Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West married on May 24 and have a one-year-old daughter named North West.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best