Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Headed for Divorce: Kimye Split ‘Inevitable,’ ‘KUWTK’ Star Already ‘Questioning’ Her Marriage
By jaskiran kaur | June 16, 2014 2:54 PM EST
Within few days after their lavish and much hyped wedding, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have fuelled divorce reports.The "Keeping Up With the Kardashian" star and the "Yeezus" singer are already having second thoughts about their marriage. Read on to find out the details about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce that is deemed "inevitable."
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
Citing Life & Style Magazine's claim, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Kim Kardashian is already questioning her decision of marrying Kanye West.
"Kanye has been so controlling about the wedding and honeymoon, giving her very little input and flying off the handle about things," revealed a source to the magazine.
"She thought he'd calm down, but he got worse," as per the source and "KUWTK" star is now "second guessing" her decision of exchanging vows with the singer star.
Furthermore, reports about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's divorce are swirling around suggesting that the split is "imminent." Their divorce reports are backed up by statistics.
According to Viral Global News because Kim Kardashian has been divorced twice already, there is a higher risk for her divorcing her third husband as well. Citing the results of study, the Web site claims that the outcome of the research suggested that people who are divorced at least two prior times have "73% chance of their third marriage ending in divorce."
Furthermore, the research suggests that "people who have friends and family members close to them who have divorced" are 75% more likely to divorce.
Owing to their celebrity status their odds of getting divorced are great, according to the Web site. "Celebs have a significantly higher divorce rate than rest of the population," states the report.
The Web site not only predicts divorce for Kimye, but a pattern of another marriage followed by another divorce and so on.
Furthermore, there are bets placed on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's marriage. According to The Hollywood Gossip, odds of Kim Kardashian or Kanye West filing the divorce by Dec. 31, 2015 are 5/1. Meanwhile, chances of not filing the divorce are 1/14. What do you think? Will "KUWTK" starlet end her marriage with Kanye West the same way she ended up with Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West married on May 24 and have a one-year-old daughter named North West.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate