Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Headed for Divorce: Kimye Split ‘Inevitable,’ ‘KUWTK’ Star Already ‘Questioning’ Her Marriage
By jaskiran kaur | June 16, 2014 2:54 PM EST
Within few days after their lavish and much hyped wedding, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have fuelled divorce reports.The "Keeping Up With the Kardashian" star and the "Yeezus" singer are already having second thoughts about their marriage. Read on to find out the details about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce that is deemed "inevitable."
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
Citing Life & Style Magazine's claim, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Kim Kardashian is already questioning her decision of marrying Kanye West.
"Kanye has been so controlling about the wedding and honeymoon, giving her very little input and flying off the handle about things," revealed a source to the magazine.
"She thought he'd calm down, but he got worse," as per the source and "KUWTK" star is now "second guessing" her decision of exchanging vows with the singer star.
Furthermore, reports about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's divorce are swirling around suggesting that the split is "imminent." Their divorce reports are backed up by statistics.
According to Viral Global News because Kim Kardashian has been divorced twice already, there is a higher risk for her divorcing her third husband as well. Citing the results of study, the Web site claims that the outcome of the research suggested that people who are divorced at least two prior times have "73% chance of their third marriage ending in divorce."
Furthermore, the research suggests that "people who have friends and family members close to them who have divorced" are 75% more likely to divorce.
Owing to their celebrity status their odds of getting divorced are great, according to the Web site. "Celebs have a significantly higher divorce rate than rest of the population," states the report.
The Web site not only predicts divorce for Kimye, but a pattern of another marriage followed by another divorce and so on.
Furthermore, there are bets placed on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's marriage. According to The Hollywood Gossip, odds of Kim Kardashian or Kanye West filing the divorce by Dec. 31, 2015 are 5/1. Meanwhile, chances of not filing the divorce are 1/14. What do you think? Will "KUWTK" starlet end her marriage with Kanye West the same way she ended up with Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West married on May 24 and have a one-year-old daughter named North West.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’