Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Headed for Divorce: Kimye Split ‘Inevitable,’ ‘KUWTK’ Star Already ‘Questioning’ Her Marriage
By jaskiran kaur | June 16, 2014 2:54 PM EST
Within few days after their lavish and much hyped wedding, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have fuelled divorce reports.The "Keeping Up With the Kardashian" star and the "Yeezus" singer are already having second thoughts about their marriage. Read on to find out the details about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce that is deemed "inevitable."
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
Citing Life & Style Magazine's claim, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Kim Kardashian is already questioning her decision of marrying Kanye West.
"Kanye has been so controlling about the wedding and honeymoon, giving her very little input and flying off the handle about things," revealed a source to the magazine.
"She thought he'd calm down, but he got worse," as per the source and "KUWTK" star is now "second guessing" her decision of exchanging vows with the singer star.
Furthermore, reports about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's divorce are swirling around suggesting that the split is "imminent." Their divorce reports are backed up by statistics.
According to Viral Global News because Kim Kardashian has been divorced twice already, there is a higher risk for her divorcing her third husband as well. Citing the results of study, the Web site claims that the outcome of the research suggested that people who are divorced at least two prior times have "73% chance of their third marriage ending in divorce."
Furthermore, the research suggests that "people who have friends and family members close to them who have divorced" are 75% more likely to divorce.
Owing to their celebrity status their odds of getting divorced are great, according to the Web site. "Celebs have a significantly higher divorce rate than rest of the population," states the report.
The Web site not only predicts divorce for Kimye, but a pattern of another marriage followed by another divorce and so on.
Furthermore, there are bets placed on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's marriage. According to The Hollywood Gossip, odds of Kim Kardashian or Kanye West filing the divorce by Dec. 31, 2015 are 5/1. Meanwhile, chances of not filing the divorce are 1/14. What do you think? Will "KUWTK" starlet end her marriage with Kanye West the same way she ended up with Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West married on May 24 and have a one-year-old daughter named North West.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June