MMVA Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Best Dressed Celebrities from Kendall Jenner to Chloe Grace Moretz [SEE PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 2:34 PM EST
MMVA Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Best Dressed Celebrities from Kendall Jenner to Chloe Grace Moretz
The Jenner sisters were undoubtedly the best dressed females on the red carpet of MuchMusic Awards held over Sunday night in Toronto, Canada. Kendall Jenner's double slit white Fausto Puglisi gown was the most talked about entity at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Canada as she had to go without underwear for the very revealing dress. The dress gave Angelina Jolie some really serious competition as it had double slits on both the sides which started from her very high waist.
Kendall's little sister Kylie too looked gorgeous in a very short orange dress which had a sheer panel all over. The Jenner sisters made sure all eyes were on them as they were the hosts of the glamorous evening. The star studded event had some really talented musicians like Ariana Grande, Imagine Dragons, Lorde and Ed Sheran.
Another beauty that made her presence felt at the red carpet of MMVA was actress Chloe Grace Moretz. The smiling beauty wore a sheer black dress which highlighted her waist and toned body. The event also belonged to young stars like Kiernan Shipka and Jena Malone. Gorgeous Shipka stunned in a cute baby pink ruffled dress which made her look like a doll. Check out her pictures above in the slideshow.
Actress Jena Malone looked sexy and chic in a dark blue simple two piece dress which did not have any major embellishments yet made her stand out because of its stylish cuts and shape.
Blonde singer Victoria Duffield looked cute in a silver frock which showed off her ample cleavage and sexy legs as she walked the red carpet at the MMVA. Actress comedian Jenny Slate looked stylish as she wore a coordinated two piece dress at the event. Jenny wore a black top with an olive green skirt at the event.
Performer Kiesza stunned everyone with her posing skills on the red carpet. She looked stylish in golden tight pants and black crop top. Kiesza's stylish attire was teamed up with white sports shoes! Other beauties that looked stylish at the MMVA red carpet were singer Alysaa Reid and television personality Teri Hart. Both beauties wore the shades of golden and silver in shimmer as they walked the red carpet at MMVA in style. Check out the pictures of all the best dressed females at the MuchMusic Awards in the slideshow above.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase