MMVA Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Best Dressed Celebrities from Kendall Jenner to Chloe Grace Moretz [SEE PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 2:34 PM EST
MMVA Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Best Dressed Celebrities from Kendall Jenner to Chloe Grace Moretz
The Jenner sisters were undoubtedly the best dressed females on the red carpet of MuchMusic Awards held over Sunday night in Toronto, Canada. Kendall Jenner's double slit white Fausto Puglisi gown was the most talked about entity at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Canada as she had to go without underwear for the very revealing dress. The dress gave Angelina Jolie some really serious competition as it had double slits on both the sides which started from her very high waist.
Kendall's little sister Kylie too looked gorgeous in a very short orange dress which had a sheer panel all over. The Jenner sisters made sure all eyes were on them as they were the hosts of the glamorous evening. The star studded event had some really talented musicians like Ariana Grande, Imagine Dragons, Lorde and Ed Sheran.
Another beauty that made her presence felt at the red carpet of MMVA was actress Chloe Grace Moretz. The smiling beauty wore a sheer black dress which highlighted her waist and toned body. The event also belonged to young stars like Kiernan Shipka and Jena Malone. Gorgeous Shipka stunned in a cute baby pink ruffled dress which made her look like a doll. Check out her pictures above in the slideshow.
Actress Jena Malone looked sexy and chic in a dark blue simple two piece dress which did not have any major embellishments yet made her stand out because of its stylish cuts and shape.
Blonde singer Victoria Duffield looked cute in a silver frock which showed off her ample cleavage and sexy legs as she walked the red carpet at the MMVA. Actress comedian Jenny Slate looked stylish as she wore a coordinated two piece dress at the event. Jenny wore a black top with an olive green skirt at the event.
Performer Kiesza stunned everyone with her posing skills on the red carpet. She looked stylish in golden tight pants and black crop top. Kiesza's stylish attire was teamed up with white sports shoes! Other beauties that looked stylish at the MMVA red carpet were singer Alysaa Reid and television personality Teri Hart. Both beauties wore the shades of golden and silver in shimmer as they walked the red carpet at MMVA in style. Check out the pictures of all the best dressed females at the MuchMusic Awards in the slideshow above.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal