Elder Scrolls Online Known Issues Currently Being Fixed and Resolved Bugs, According to ZeniMax Studio
By Ryan Inoyori | June 16, 2014 2:11 PM EST
ZeniMax Online Studios is not only dealing with the issue of botters on "Elder Scrolls Online" ("ESO") but also in-game issues. The studio listed down all the top priority in-game issues that are currently being tested for fixes. The list includes improvements on the gameplay, quests and Cyrodiil loading screens.
Known Issues Fix In-Progress
For "ESO" players, ZeniMax is now working to resolve all known in-game issues that affect overall gaming experience, quest line and other aspects of the game.
A post from ZOS_GinaBruno at the official "ESO" forum in May 15 detailed all major known issues that are classified as top priority. Some issues detailed below received several fixes on the patch version 1.1.2.
The following are the general issues ZeniMax is currently looking into:
1. Botters—It is a continuous on-going work which will deliver never-ending improvements on process and security to combat in-game botters. However, ZeniMax cannot detail various actions being taken to control and put down botters in the game as it risks security exposure.
2. EU Server Lag—Related to players having latency issues when playing "ESO" on the European megaserver. ZeniMax is completely aware of the problem and constantly investigating to determine ways for improvement.
3. Achievements—Some players may be suffering from achievement acquisitions for Shadowfen and other areas. There is a plan to fix the problem on the next patch and retroactive action to receive any previously missing achievements.
4. Eidetic Memory—Pertaining to the issue of missing books from the Eidetic Memory Collection. Zenimax is currently working for a fix.
The following gameplay issues are currently being looked into by ZeniMax:
1. Nightblade—Issues with abilities and passives that are not working properly. Some bugs are fixed by patch version 1.1.2.
2. Weapon Swapping—Lag issue on weapon swapping during combat that can be caused by different factors. ZeniMax is now testing a fix to significantly improve the responsiveness of this feature.
3. Passives—Certain passives such as with vampires will stop working upon death. Patch version 1.1.2 contained several necessary patches.
4. Werewolf Ultimate Pack Leader—The root cause of the Werewolf Ultimate Pack Leader bug has been identified. Fixes are available on patch version 1.1.2.
ZeniMax Studios is also working on issues found among several quests inside the game. More quests are being investigated aside from the ones listed below.
— A Walk Above the Clouds
— Castle of the Worm
— Halls of Torment
— Haunting of Kalari
— Master of Leki's Blade
— Will of the Council
— The Army of Meridia
— The Dangerous Past
— The Den of Lorkhaj
— The First Step.
Some fixes have been noted on patch version 1.1.2 such as for the Army of Meridia and A Walk Above the Clouds quests.
Cyrodiil Loading Screens
Players may encounter long loading screens when entering the Province of Cyrodiil. Other issues related to this problem are as follows:
Broken world bosses such as Lesser Circle in Alik'r and Summoner's Camp in Bangkorai
Provisioning issues such as searching for low-level items in Veteran Rank containers
Getting stuck moving slowly in combat.
Extremely long loading screens when zoning in Cyrodiil received a fix on patch version 1.1.2 along with added Enchanters to all border entry locations and more. Visit the official forum for detailed patch notes on version 1.1.2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS