Elder Scrolls Online Known Issues Currently Being Fixed and Resolved Bugs, According to ZeniMax Studio
By Ryan Inoyori | June 16, 2014 2:11 PM EST
ZeniMax Online Studios is not only dealing with the issue of botters on "Elder Scrolls Online" ("ESO") but also in-game issues. The studio listed down all the top priority in-game issues that are currently being tested for fixes. The list includes improvements on the gameplay, quests and Cyrodiil loading screens.
Known Issues Fix In-Progress
For "ESO" players, ZeniMax is now working to resolve all known in-game issues that affect overall gaming experience, quest line and other aspects of the game.
A post from ZOS_GinaBruno at the official "ESO" forum in May 15 detailed all major known issues that are classified as top priority. Some issues detailed below received several fixes on the patch version 1.1.2.
The following are the general issues ZeniMax is currently looking into:
1. Botters—It is a continuous on-going work which will deliver never-ending improvements on process and security to combat in-game botters. However, ZeniMax cannot detail various actions being taken to control and put down botters in the game as it risks security exposure.
2. EU Server Lag—Related to players having latency issues when playing "ESO" on the European megaserver. ZeniMax is completely aware of the problem and constantly investigating to determine ways for improvement.
3. Achievements—Some players may be suffering from achievement acquisitions for Shadowfen and other areas. There is a plan to fix the problem on the next patch and retroactive action to receive any previously missing achievements.
4. Eidetic Memory—Pertaining to the issue of missing books from the Eidetic Memory Collection. Zenimax is currently working for a fix.
The following gameplay issues are currently being looked into by ZeniMax:
1. Nightblade—Issues with abilities and passives that are not working properly. Some bugs are fixed by patch version 1.1.2.
2. Weapon Swapping—Lag issue on weapon swapping during combat that can be caused by different factors. ZeniMax is now testing a fix to significantly improve the responsiveness of this feature.
3. Passives—Certain passives such as with vampires will stop working upon death. Patch version 1.1.2 contained several necessary patches.
4. Werewolf Ultimate Pack Leader—The root cause of the Werewolf Ultimate Pack Leader bug has been identified. Fixes are available on patch version 1.1.2.
ZeniMax Studios is also working on issues found among several quests inside the game. More quests are being investigated aside from the ones listed below.
— A Walk Above the Clouds
— Castle of the Worm
— Halls of Torment
— Haunting of Kalari
— Master of Leki's Blade
— Will of the Council
— The Army of Meridia
— The Dangerous Past
— The Den of Lorkhaj
— The First Step.
Some fixes have been noted on patch version 1.1.2 such as for the Army of Meridia and A Walk Above the Clouds quests.
Cyrodiil Loading Screens
Players may encounter long loading screens when entering the Province of Cyrodiil. Other issues related to this problem are as follows:
Broken world bosses such as Lesser Circle in Alik'r and Summoner's Camp in Bangkorai
Provisioning issues such as searching for low-level items in Veteran Rank containers
Getting stuck moving slowly in combat.
Extremely long loading screens when zoning in Cyrodiil received a fix on patch version 1.1.2 along with added Enchanters to all border entry locations and more. Visit the official forum for detailed patch notes on version 1.1.2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Sony Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide For Xperia Z Devices As Of August 2014
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- Xbox One VS. PS4 At PAX Prime 2014:18 Games On Sale And A Lineup Of Xbox Games Revealed
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0