Beyonce Reports: The Secret Behind Destiny’s Child Stardom & Father Issue Revealed in Brian K Moore Tell-All Book
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 2:05 PM EST
Once again Beyonce proved that she's not invincible when it comes to media scrutiny thanks to the latest news about Brian K Moore's tell-all book about the secret behind her Destiny's Child days. With so many rumours surrounding the net right now, Beyonce who is now busy preparing for her "On the Run" tour with her rapper husband took some downtime to celebrate Father's Day and even shared a sweet message for her main squeeze on Sunday.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Amidst all the cheating allegations and divorce rumours, the R&B power couple is holding on tight as Queen Bey posted an adorable snapshot of the business mogul and their two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy atop his shoulders. Posted on her Instagram account, the singer wrote: "Happy Happy Father's Day."
After the leaked video of her sister Solange attacking Jay Z only proves that the singer's world is not as perfect as she wants it to be. Now new evidence emerged that tells all the secret behind her previous group, Destiny's Child, based on a new report from Now Magazine that tells the difficult relationship of Beyonce with her father, Matthew Knowles.
The tell-all book was based on the information from the singer's former manager Anndretta Tillman's partner Brian K Moore who exposes her younger days in the music industry. "The Making Of A Child Of Destiny promises the scoop on Destiny's Child's rise to fame and will touch on Beyoncé's difficult relationship with her father Matthew, 62," according to report posted on Now Magazine.
"Beyoncé is very private and she'll be distraught that Anndretta's camp is doing this," a source told the publication. The book will also focus how Anndretta helped Beyonce to stardom and not her father, Matthew, contrary to what everyone believed.
Scheduled to kick off their upcoming tour on June 25, Beyonce and Jay Z will be spending more time together on the road as they are set to have their first stop in Miami. The "Drunk on Love" performers have already sold out concert across the country, so fans of the duo will just have to wait and see for another explosive performance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers