Beyonce Reports: The Secret Behind Destiny’s Child Stardom & Father Issue Revealed in Brian K Moore Tell-All Book
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 2:05 PM EST
Once again Beyonce proved that she's not invincible when it comes to media scrutiny thanks to the latest news about Brian K Moore's tell-all book about the secret behind her Destiny's Child days. With so many rumours surrounding the net right now, Beyonce who is now busy preparing for her "On the Run" tour with her rapper husband took some downtime to celebrate Father's Day and even shared a sweet message for her main squeeze on Sunday.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Amidst all the cheating allegations and divorce rumours, the R&B power couple is holding on tight as Queen Bey posted an adorable snapshot of the business mogul and their two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy atop his shoulders. Posted on her Instagram account, the singer wrote: "Happy Happy Father's Day."
After the leaked video of her sister Solange attacking Jay Z only proves that the singer's world is not as perfect as she wants it to be. Now new evidence emerged that tells all the secret behind her previous group, Destiny's Child, based on a new report from Now Magazine that tells the difficult relationship of Beyonce with her father, Matthew Knowles.
The tell-all book was based on the information from the singer's former manager Anndretta Tillman's partner Brian K Moore who exposes her younger days in the music industry. "The Making Of A Child Of Destiny promises the scoop on Destiny's Child's rise to fame and will touch on Beyoncé's difficult relationship with her father Matthew, 62," according to report posted on Now Magazine.
"Beyoncé is very private and she'll be distraught that Anndretta's camp is doing this," a source told the publication. The book will also focus how Anndretta helped Beyonce to stardom and not her father, Matthew, contrary to what everyone believed.
Scheduled to kick off their upcoming tour on June 25, Beyonce and Jay Z will be spending more time together on the road as they are set to have their first stop in Miami. The "Drunk on Love" performers have already sold out concert across the country, so fans of the duo will just have to wait and see for another explosive performance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks