Beyonce Reports: The Secret Behind Destiny’s Child Stardom & Father Issue Revealed in Brian K Moore Tell-All Book
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 2:05 PM EST
Once again Beyonce proved that she's not invincible when it comes to media scrutiny thanks to the latest news about Brian K Moore's tell-all book about the secret behind her Destiny's Child days. With so many rumours surrounding the net right now, Beyonce who is now busy preparing for her "On the Run" tour with her rapper husband took some downtime to celebrate Father's Day and even shared a sweet message for her main squeeze on Sunday.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Amidst all the cheating allegations and divorce rumours, the R&B power couple is holding on tight as Queen Bey posted an adorable snapshot of the business mogul and their two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy atop his shoulders. Posted on her Instagram account, the singer wrote: "Happy Happy Father's Day."
After the leaked video of her sister Solange attacking Jay Z only proves that the singer's world is not as perfect as she wants it to be. Now new evidence emerged that tells all the secret behind her previous group, Destiny's Child, based on a new report from Now Magazine that tells the difficult relationship of Beyonce with her father, Matthew Knowles.
The tell-all book was based on the information from the singer's former manager Anndretta Tillman's partner Brian K Moore who exposes her younger days in the music industry. "The Making Of A Child Of Destiny promises the scoop on Destiny's Child's rise to fame and will touch on Beyoncé's difficult relationship with her father Matthew, 62," according to report posted on Now Magazine.
"Beyoncé is very private and she'll be distraught that Anndretta's camp is doing this," a source told the publication. The book will also focus how Anndretta helped Beyonce to stardom and not her father, Matthew, contrary to what everyone believed.
Scheduled to kick off their upcoming tour on June 25, Beyonce and Jay Z will be spending more time together on the road as they are set to have their first stop in Miami. The "Drunk on Love" performers have already sold out concert across the country, so fans of the duo will just have to wait and see for another explosive performance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage