Beyonce Reports: The Secret Behind Destiny’s Child Stardom & Father Issue Revealed in Brian K Moore Tell-All Book
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 2:05 PM EST
Once again Beyonce proved that she's not invincible when it comes to media scrutiny thanks to the latest news about Brian K Moore's tell-all book about the secret behind her Destiny's Child days. With so many rumours surrounding the net right now, Beyonce who is now busy preparing for her "On the Run" tour with her rapper husband took some downtime to celebrate Father's Day and even shared a sweet message for her main squeeze on Sunday.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Amidst all the cheating allegations and divorce rumours, the R&B power couple is holding on tight as Queen Bey posted an adorable snapshot of the business mogul and their two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy atop his shoulders. Posted on her Instagram account, the singer wrote: "Happy Happy Father's Day."
After the leaked video of her sister Solange attacking Jay Z only proves that the singer's world is not as perfect as she wants it to be. Now new evidence emerged that tells all the secret behind her previous group, Destiny's Child, based on a new report from Now Magazine that tells the difficult relationship of Beyonce with her father, Matthew Knowles.
The tell-all book was based on the information from the singer's former manager Anndretta Tillman's partner Brian K Moore who exposes her younger days in the music industry. "The Making Of A Child Of Destiny promises the scoop on Destiny's Child's rise to fame and will touch on Beyoncé's difficult relationship with her father Matthew, 62," according to report posted on Now Magazine.
"Beyoncé is very private and she'll be distraught that Anndretta's camp is doing this," a source told the publication. The book will also focus how Anndretta helped Beyonce to stardom and not her father, Matthew, contrary to what everyone believed.
Scheduled to kick off their upcoming tour on June 25, Beyonce and Jay Z will be spending more time together on the road as they are set to have their first stop in Miami. The "Drunk on Love" performers have already sold out concert across the country, so fans of the duo will just have to wait and see for another explosive performance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet