Beyonce Reports: The Secret Behind Destiny’s Child Stardom & Father Issue Revealed in Brian K Moore Tell-All Book
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 2:05 PM EST
Once again Beyonce proved that she's not invincible when it comes to media scrutiny thanks to the latest news about Brian K Moore's tell-all book about the secret behind her Destiny's Child days. With so many rumours surrounding the net right now, Beyonce who is now busy preparing for her "On the Run" tour with her rapper husband took some downtime to celebrate Father's Day and even shared a sweet message for her main squeeze on Sunday.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Amidst all the cheating allegations and divorce rumours, the R&B power couple is holding on tight as Queen Bey posted an adorable snapshot of the business mogul and their two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy atop his shoulders. Posted on her Instagram account, the singer wrote: "Happy Happy Father's Day."
After the leaked video of her sister Solange attacking Jay Z only proves that the singer's world is not as perfect as she wants it to be. Now new evidence emerged that tells all the secret behind her previous group, Destiny's Child, based on a new report from Now Magazine that tells the difficult relationship of Beyonce with her father, Matthew Knowles.
The tell-all book was based on the information from the singer's former manager Anndretta Tillman's partner Brian K Moore who exposes her younger days in the music industry. "The Making Of A Child Of Destiny promises the scoop on Destiny's Child's rise to fame and will touch on Beyoncé's difficult relationship with her father Matthew, 62," according to report posted on Now Magazine.
"Beyoncé is very private and she'll be distraught that Anndretta's camp is doing this," a source told the publication. The book will also focus how Anndretta helped Beyonce to stardom and not her father, Matthew, contrary to what everyone believed.
Scheduled to kick off their upcoming tour on June 25, Beyonce and Jay Z will be spending more time together on the road as they are set to have their first stop in Miami. The "Drunk on Love" performers have already sold out concert across the country, so fans of the duo will just have to wait and see for another explosive performance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast