Kendall Jenner Shocks Everyone by Ditching Underwear, Wears Double Slit in Very Revealing Dress at MMVAs [SEE PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 2:01 PM EST
Kendall Jenner Shocks Everyone by Ditching Underwear, Wears Double Slit in Very Revealing Dress at MMVAs
Kendall Jenner's double slit white Fausto Puglisi gown was the most talked about entity at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Canada over the weekend. The 18-year-old shocked her fans and even her 16-year-old sister Kylie Jenner as she appeared in a very revealing dress on the red carpet. The dress showed Kendall's pelvic bones from both the sides and made it very obvious that she was not wearing any panties as she hosted the event.
One picture (see Slideshow above) shows a visibly surprised Kylie Jenner pointing to the very daring dress of her elder sister which shows off her hip bones and barely covers her private parts. The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star however had no qualms about dressing up in this way as she kept her cool and appeared to look very calm and composed throughout the red carpet walk.
In contrast, her sister Kylie was dressed quite conservatively for the event wearing only a one piece orange/gold thigh high dress. Check out the pictures in the slideshow.
The step sister of Kim Kardashian purposely chose to wear a revealing dress as she was chosen to host the happening awards. Kendall also shared her thoughts on her very revealing dress with double slit on Twitter. "Why do one slit when you can do TWO!? #MMVAs," Kendall wrote on her Twitter and even posted the picture of the dress on Instagram.
The response of her fans to the dress has been phenomenal with some of her fans liking the choice while others feel that Kendall has exposed a bit too much for the award show.
"Wow. I mean you've already showed the world your boobs might as well show everything else too," wrote @jordanahensley on Twitter.
"It's higher then my grades," wrote another fan @kylizzlers on Kendall's Twitter page.
Other comments ranged from her fans astonishment that she actually wore that on the red carpet to some of them calling her "hot" and "Queen." Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton is however skeptical that by wearing such a daring dress Kendall has put herself on the risk of a major wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.
"Kendall & Kylie Jenner Dare To Bare, Risking A MAJOR Wardrobe Malfunction At The MuchMusic Video Awards!" Perez wrote on his Web site perezhilton.com. "Seriously, those slits are up to her waist! One bad gust of wind and she's in danger!"
Check out the daring pictures of Kendall Jenner in the slideshow above.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’