‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Season 10 Spoilers: 6 Events Fans May See On The Show
By Tanya Diente | June 16, 2014 12:24 PM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" has been making a hit since its debut on October 14, 2007 and is unlikely going to end soon. Season 10 premiered on June 8 and so much has happened in the Kardashian clan that some of their real-life events may end up on the show.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Although the Kardashian family is still on the spotlight, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" has been on hiatus for the past several months, reports Vulture. The last fans saw of the Kardashians on a TV series was on E!'s Kimye proposal special and since then so much has happened with the Kardashians. Below is a list of the real-life Kardashian events that may end up in Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
The Kim and Kanye Wedding Extravaganza
Obviously, the first question is if fans will see the Kim and Kanye wedding in the Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." The Kimye wedding may not have been filmed for "KUWTK" as Kim Kardashian tweeted on May 8, however according to Bustle, E! and Kim Kardashian had hinted at the possibility that the wedding may after all be shown on television.
First off, E! included this plug for the Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
"To see the road to Kim and Kanye's wedding-from Los Angeles to Paris to Italy-tune in to the new season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, premiering Sunday, June 8, on E!"
Second, on May 8 Kim Kardashian took to Twitter to clear the air on whether or not her wedding will be featured on the show.
2. We are not filming our wedding for Keeping Up With The Kardashians. You will see everything leading up til and after!
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 7, 2014
As much as we would love to share these memories on camera, we've decided to keep this close to our heart & share thru photos — Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 7, 2014
Kim and Kanye, true to their word of sharing their wedding photos, recently shared a photo from their mid-ceremony serenade courtesy of famous Italian tenor, Andrea Boccelli.
Vulture reports that a lot of drama is embedded in the Kim and Kanye wedding which may take up plenty of screen time in Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." This includes Brody Jenner's missing invite, Rob Kardashian's blowout and return to LA, Beyoncé and Jay Z's snub, Lana Del Rey's performance and even a cameo from Kylie Jenner's alleged boyfriend Jaden Smith.
Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" premiered on June 8 and already the Kardashians tackled on Rob Kardashian's weight gain - reportedly the reason he bailed out on Kim and Kanye's wedding. The first episode of Season 10 sees Rob Kardashian unhappy, unhealthy and worst of all, surrounded by a family who prioritizes physical appearances before anything else. This episode could culminate into the Kim and Kanye wedding where Rob flies to Florence only to end up in a fight with his family which prompted his return to LA before the wedding has even started.
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
Khloe Kardashian previously had a spinoff newlywed TV show with ex-husband Lamar Odom. It was adorable, seeing how they really love and enjoy being around each other. However, the relationship ended when Odom was caught in a drug scandal and Khloe Kardashian has moved on and into the arms of new boyfriend French Montana. Although the Kardashians haven't warmed up to the relationship yet, Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" may include some French Montana cameos every now and then.
Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant
The eldest among the Kardashian siblings, Kourtney confirmed that she is pregnant with Scott Disick's third child. Kourtney is the most underrated Kardashian says Vulture, who doesn't take anyone's shit. Her pregnancy can be one of the highlights in the Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." After all, pregnancies make great reality TV.
Following Bruce Jenner's divorce from Kris, it's been reported that he will no longer take part in the Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." However, reports of his gender-reassignment surgery post divorce may be brought up in the show.
Baby North West
It's still unclear how much of North West fans will see in the Season 10 of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." But with Kourtney's kids Mason and Penelope already show regulars, it won't be long till baby North West becomes one too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff