Naya Rivera Thinks Lea Michele's New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz is Laughable Because He is a Gigolo
By Annie Dee | June 16, 2014 11:31 AM EST
Lea Michele is starting to move on from Cory Monteith with a new guy, but not everyone is happy for her. Lea Michele is currently being treated as a laughingstock for "getting for free what other women pay good money for" because the guy she has been seeing for the last few months is reportedly moonlighting as a gigolo. According to TMZ, Matthew Paetz, Lea Michele's new beau is working for "Cowboy4Angels" under the alias, "Christian." Naya Rivera, Lea's co-star who is allegedly in a feud with Lea up until now, claimed to be happy about the situation Lea is in and not because she's happy her co-worker has moved on. Naya is said to be happy that Lea is currently being picked on and laughed at for her choice of a boyfriend, Hollywood Life reports.
Cast member Naya Rivera attends the the 100th episode celebration of Glee in West Hollywood, California March 18, 2014. REUTERS/Phil McCarten
Lea Michele had to contend with the painful passing of her boyfriend Cory Monteith last year to drug overdose and has been recuperating ever since. Recently though, she had already healed enough to start seeing a new guy, Matthew Paetz.
According to Mail Online UK, the two met on the set of Lea's video for her new single "On My Way" almost a year after Cory's death.
However TMZ got wind of a claim that the new guy is a gigolo working at Cowboys4Angels, a website where "lonely women" can look for "male companionship." The website has even been featured on Showtime's Gigolos. According to the site, Matthew Paetz is a "certified life coach, dating expert and massage therapist ... charging $350 for one hour and up to $6,000 for a weekend. For $17,500 you can get a whole week." TMZ shared. Currently though, Paetz's profile is hidden.
However, the damage is done. On the one hand, there are people who are sorry for Lea and still wishing her happiness with this guy. On the other hand, there are also those who are vindictive enough to play with her emotions. One of the latter types of people is reportedly Naya Rivera. According to Hollywood Life, "The feud between the two is still fresh and Naya is aware of the guy that Lea is dating - and what he has been involved in - and she thinks that its hilarious that Lea is in this situation.
"It's funny to her that Lea has a man that people usually pay for his affections, since that is exactly the kind of person who Naya thinks can handle her," Hollywood Life added. Clearly, the alleged feud between them still has not dissipated. Naya Rivera was even thrown out of the "Glee" set because of this feud, Radar Online reported.
Regardless of what Naya and other people think, Lea Michele is said to be happier than ever.
"She has by no means found a replacement for Cory, but there are many similarities between the two," Hollywood Life reports. "She likes the way he treats her - like a princess. Plus he's a complete gentleman and down to earth. She also likes that Matt has a great sense of humor and makes her laugh."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2