Naya Rivera Thinks Lea Michele's New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz is Laughable Because He is a Gigolo
By Annie Dee | June 16, 2014 11:31 AM EST
Lea Michele is starting to move on from Cory Monteith with a new guy, but not everyone is happy for her. Lea Michele is currently being treated as a laughingstock for "getting for free what other women pay good money for" because the guy she has been seeing for the last few months is reportedly moonlighting as a gigolo. According to TMZ, Matthew Paetz, Lea Michele's new beau is working for "Cowboy4Angels" under the alias, "Christian." Naya Rivera, Lea's co-star who is allegedly in a feud with Lea up until now, claimed to be happy about the situation Lea is in and not because she's happy her co-worker has moved on. Naya is said to be happy that Lea is currently being picked on and laughed at for her choice of a boyfriend, Hollywood Life reports.
Cast member Naya Rivera attends the the 100th episode celebration of Glee in West Hollywood, California March 18, 2014. REUTERS/Phil McCarten
Lea Michele had to contend with the painful passing of her boyfriend Cory Monteith last year to drug overdose and has been recuperating ever since. Recently though, she had already healed enough to start seeing a new guy, Matthew Paetz.
According to Mail Online UK, the two met on the set of Lea's video for her new single "On My Way" almost a year after Cory's death.
However TMZ got wind of a claim that the new guy is a gigolo working at Cowboys4Angels, a website where "lonely women" can look for "male companionship." The website has even been featured on Showtime's Gigolos. According to the site, Matthew Paetz is a "certified life coach, dating expert and massage therapist ... charging $350 for one hour and up to $6,000 for a weekend. For $17,500 you can get a whole week." TMZ shared. Currently though, Paetz's profile is hidden.
However, the damage is done. On the one hand, there are people who are sorry for Lea and still wishing her happiness with this guy. On the other hand, there are also those who are vindictive enough to play with her emotions. One of the latter types of people is reportedly Naya Rivera. According to Hollywood Life, "The feud between the two is still fresh and Naya is aware of the guy that Lea is dating - and what he has been involved in - and she thinks that its hilarious that Lea is in this situation.
"It's funny to her that Lea has a man that people usually pay for his affections, since that is exactly the kind of person who Naya thinks can handle her," Hollywood Life added. Clearly, the alleged feud between them still has not dissipated. Naya Rivera was even thrown out of the "Glee" set because of this feud, Radar Online reported.
Regardless of what Naya and other people think, Lea Michele is said to be happier than ever.
"She has by no means found a replacement for Cory, but there are many similarities between the two," Hollywood Life reports. "She likes the way he treats her - like a princess. Plus he's a complete gentleman and down to earth. She also likes that Matt has a great sense of humor and makes her laugh."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People