Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez Feuding Again After 'Jelena' Reunion, Reports
By Diadem Pambid | June 16, 2014 9:42 AM EST
After the shocking reunion between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez posted on Instagram, reports claim Taylor Swift is back to feuding with her BFF. Sources claim Swift isn't entirely pleased with Gomez after reuniting with her toxic beau. In addition, the country crooner is "baffled" by Selena's choices.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are the most complicated couple in Hollywood. Following their countless diss to one another, sources claim they are unlikely to get back together. However, Justin squashed such reports after posting an intimate photo of him and Selena on his Instagram account. The photo was deleted a few hours after it was posted but it may be viewed here.
While "Jelena" fans are rejoicing over the reunion, Selena's BFF, Taylor Swift isn't happy about it according to various reports.
"Taylor is completely baffled that Selena has yet again taken Justin back," claims a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life. "She thinks that Selena is a lost soul and nothing will make her realize how bad Justin is until she no longer has a career. Taylor is convinced that this relationship has and will ruin her health and life, but she is finished with trying to help. She feels like she has tried enough and it hasn't worked."
This has led to reports stating that Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are back on the war path all thanks to Justin Bieber. In fact, Swift had urged Gomez to move on from the drama involving Bieber and direct her emotions into songs about the break up.
"Taylor's been encouraging Selena to write down all of her feelings and emotions and record," says an insider to Life & Style magazine.
Also, Swift had tried to help Gomez move on by planning a date with her and One Direction's Niall Horan. The two were spotted at Katy Perry's concert and sources claim they were quite "flirty." Ironically, the set up between Selena and Niall didn't work because Gomez is back in Justin Bieber's arms.
"Jelena" fans will just have to sit back, wait and see how long this reunion lasts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight