Ed Sheeran Spills Details on Taylor Swift's New Album
By Diadem Pambid | June 16, 2014 9:25 AM EST
Taylor Swift might be busy with her countless tours but that doesn't mean she hasn't been paying attention to her next hit album. The country crooner has allegedly wrapped up production on the follow up to her "Red" album. Thankfully, Ed Sheeran spills all the details on the singer's' new album.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Sheeran and Swift are one of the cutest musical duos today. They've accompanied each other on countless tours and have been each other's supporter when it comes to songs set to be included in their albums. In Swift's latest album, the British singer and songwriter shares what "Swifties" should and should not expect from her coming album.
"I don't think she's teamed up with anyone; I think she did it all on her own," says Sheeran in an interview with MTV, adding, "It's really good."
In addition, Sheeran claims that along with Swift's' change is her music's' evolvement.
"She has to evolve. If she makes another 'Red' everyone will be like, 'It sounds like 'Red.'' But she's evolved and I think it's a positive step," continues Sheeran.
Additional reports however claim that Swift didn't entirely depend on herself for her latest album. According to Music Times, the country crooner has enlisted the aid of hit maker, Max Martin. In the issue of Rolling Stone, Scott Borchetta, Swift's label head, had admitted that Martin helped in the singer's' fifth album.
"Taylor fans are going to love it," said Borchetta in a report by Music Times. "Will country stations play a complete pop song because it's her? No. But when she comes to town, her friends at country radio will come and see her."
"Swifties" are all the more excited for the songstress' fifth album. During her tour in Shanghai, the singer even shared details on the album herself calling it her "favourite thing ever."
"I've already been working very hard on it, and it's already my favorite thing that I've ever created. The idea that after Asia, I get to go back and finish everything, and get everything completely done and wrapped up for a new project, it's very exciting. It's exciting to be here, and it's exciting to know that this is the end of a sort of a musical era of my life that I'm very proud of. It's also exciting to move onto the next one," stated Swift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James