Ed Sheeran Spills Details on Taylor Swift's New Album
By Diadem Pambid | June 16, 2014 9:25 AM EST
Taylor Swift might be busy with her countless tours but that doesn't mean she hasn't been paying attention to her next hit album. The country crooner has allegedly wrapped up production on the follow up to her "Red" album. Thankfully, Ed Sheeran spills all the details on the singer's' new album.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Sheeran and Swift are one of the cutest musical duos today. They've accompanied each other on countless tours and have been each other's supporter when it comes to songs set to be included in their albums. In Swift's latest album, the British singer and songwriter shares what "Swifties" should and should not expect from her coming album.
"I don't think she's teamed up with anyone; I think she did it all on her own," says Sheeran in an interview with MTV, adding, "It's really good."
In addition, Sheeran claims that along with Swift's' change is her music's' evolvement.
"She has to evolve. If she makes another 'Red' everyone will be like, 'It sounds like 'Red.'' But she's evolved and I think it's a positive step," continues Sheeran.
Additional reports however claim that Swift didn't entirely depend on herself for her latest album. According to Music Times, the country crooner has enlisted the aid of hit maker, Max Martin. In the issue of Rolling Stone, Scott Borchetta, Swift's label head, had admitted that Martin helped in the singer's' fifth album.
"Taylor fans are going to love it," said Borchetta in a report by Music Times. "Will country stations play a complete pop song because it's her? No. But when she comes to town, her friends at country radio will come and see her."
"Swifties" are all the more excited for the songstress' fifth album. During her tour in Shanghai, the singer even shared details on the album herself calling it her "favourite thing ever."
"I've already been working very hard on it, and it's already my favorite thing that I've ever created. The idea that after Asia, I get to go back and finish everything, and get everything completely done and wrapped up for a new project, it's very exciting. It's exciting to be here, and it's exciting to know that this is the end of a sort of a musical era of my life that I'm very proud of. It's also exciting to move onto the next one," stated Swift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage