Ed Sheeran Spills Details on Taylor Swift's New Album
By Diadem Pambid | June 16, 2014 9:25 AM EST
Taylor Swift might be busy with her countless tours but that doesn't mean she hasn't been paying attention to her next hit album. The country crooner has allegedly wrapped up production on the follow up to her "Red" album. Thankfully, Ed Sheeran spills all the details on the singer's' new album.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Sheeran and Swift are one of the cutest musical duos today. They've accompanied each other on countless tours and have been each other's supporter when it comes to songs set to be included in their albums. In Swift's latest album, the British singer and songwriter shares what "Swifties" should and should not expect from her coming album.
"I don't think she's teamed up with anyone; I think she did it all on her own," says Sheeran in an interview with MTV, adding, "It's really good."
In addition, Sheeran claims that along with Swift's' change is her music's' evolvement.
"She has to evolve. If she makes another 'Red' everyone will be like, 'It sounds like 'Red.'' But she's evolved and I think it's a positive step," continues Sheeran.
Additional reports however claim that Swift didn't entirely depend on herself for her latest album. According to Music Times, the country crooner has enlisted the aid of hit maker, Max Martin. In the issue of Rolling Stone, Scott Borchetta, Swift's label head, had admitted that Martin helped in the singer's' fifth album.
"Taylor fans are going to love it," said Borchetta in a report by Music Times. "Will country stations play a complete pop song because it's her? No. But when she comes to town, her friends at country radio will come and see her."
"Swifties" are all the more excited for the songstress' fifth album. During her tour in Shanghai, the singer even shared details on the album herself calling it her "favourite thing ever."
"I've already been working very hard on it, and it's already my favorite thing that I've ever created. The idea that after Asia, I get to go back and finish everything, and get everything completely done and wrapped up for a new project, it's very exciting. It's exciting to be here, and it's exciting to know that this is the end of a sort of a musical era of my life that I'm very proud of. It's also exciting to move onto the next one," stated Swift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen