Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Reports: ‘Maleficent’ Star Bans Fiancé from Quentin Tarantino & Uma Thurman [PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 8:01 AM EST
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Reports: ‘Maleficent’ Star Bans Fiancé From Quentin Tarantino & Uma Thurman [PHOTOS]
After hitting box office success for her Disney movie "Maleficent," Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie is making a lot of buzz from making the world a better place to banning Brad Pitt to hang out with Quentin Tarantino and girlfriend Uma Thurman.
"Quentin is supposedly a terrible influence on Brad, and as an act of defiance, Angelina's refusing to socialize with Quentin and his new girlfriend," according to Celebdirty Laundry courtesy of the National Enquirer's latest report.
The controversial director and the "World War Z" actor have been close since they did "Inglourious Basterds" in 2009, but thanks to Quentin's partying reputation and love for pot, the actress is banning him. Another reason why the 39-year-old star is not going to have a double date with them because she feels "awkward" around the "Kill Bill" star.
Back in 2003, Angie was accused of hooking up with Ethan Hawk, Uma's husband during that time, while they were filming "Taking Lives." "Despite Brad's best efforts, Angelina has made it clear she won't spend time with Quentin and Uma," an insider told Showbiz Spy. "She claims to have no hard feelings against them, but everyone knows she thinks Quentin is a bad influence on Brad."
"Brad feels it would be good for Angie to clear the air with Uma, and going on a double date with her and Quentin is a perfect way to do it. But Angie flat-out refuses, and her stubbornness has gotten on Brad's nerves big-time."
Other news claimed that the actress doesn't have a close knit of female friends that she doesn't have anyone to stand as her bridesmaid. She even told Brad to wait until Shiloh is old enough to be a bridesmaid for she's one of the few women who prefers the company of men. Although she has younger friends like Elle Fanning, Bella Heathcote and Ashley Reign, the star doesn't have a special girlfriend in her own age group.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Delayed Galaxy Note 4 Release Date, Plastic-Wrapped Galaxy Alpha Likely as Samsung Internal Quarrel Intensifies – Reports
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company