Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Reports: Actors' Kids Despise Their Wannabe Stepmom
June 16, 2014 7:59 AM EST
Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Reports: Actors Kids Despise Their Wannabe Stepmom
Contrary to some reports that Johnny Depp's soon-to-be wife Amber Heard has created a strong stepmom bond with the actor's two children, Lily-Rise and Jack. New reports claimed that the kids despise the young actress. Along with Depp's ex-partner Vanessa Paradis, his two kids reportedly loathe Heard's gold-digging ways according to gossip Web site Celebdirty Laundry.
"Apparently, Vanessa has now taken an active disliking to Amber, even though she never used to care before," according to a report posted on the Web site. Paradis allegedly haf a change of heart because of her kids and they don't seem to be fond of their father's new fiancé as they feel like she is encroaching their time to spend with him.
Based on the Web site's sources, Heard tried so hard to be close with the kids that the exact opposite happened that made the kids distance themselves even more. Johnny's eldest child is reportedly vehement in her dislike to her future stepmom and her opinion is obviously affecting Paradis after the "Pirate of the Caribbean" star decided to get married to someone who's so much younger than him.
Radar Online reported exclusively that 28-year-old actress is getting cozy with the actor's kids and even took Lily-Rose on a girls' day at L.A.'s Fred Segal in February. "It took Johnny a long time to get to this point with the kids, but this spring has marked Amber becoming a true part of the family and being involved with the upbringing of Johnny's kids - albeit on a somewhat limited basis," a source told the Web site.
The source also revealed that "The Rum Diary" star has spent her time with the kids every weekend especially when they are in L.A. and not working on any project. Planning for a fall wedding, the newly-engaged couple is working their way to marriage as they spent some time as a family with his two kids.
"Johnny has gotten in the habit of setting up remote weekend getaways with Amber and the kids, and usually he will lease a helicopter and have them all ferried to a remote location or resort in Southern California," the source added.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)