Jennifer Lopez Reports: World Cup Singer Eyes Tom Cruise after Breaking Up with Casper Smart [PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 7:57 AM EST
Jennifer Lopez Reports: World Cup Singer Eyes Tom Cruise after Breaking Up with Casper Smart
After her spectacular World Cup 2014 performance, Jennifer Lopez has reportedly weighed her options about men she is supposed to date after breaking up with Casper Smart, her boyfriend for two years. The Latina singer listed Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise on the top of her list after she was humiliated by her ex-boyfriend's transsexual mess.
The "American Idol" coach is moving on and not exactly heartbroken over Casper, according to the June 23 edition of the National Enquirer. Celebdirty Laundry reports that "she is weighing her options and double checking her wish list of men. Surprisingly, Tom Cruise lands near the very top of it."
Cruise and Lopez are pretty good friends for over a decade now and based on the report, the singer is not hesitant to get involved with the "Edge of Tomorrow" actor now that he is single. The gossip Web site even claimed that she is open to learn about Tom's beliefs in Scientology and believes that they have a lot in common.
Looking better after her breakup, the 44-year-old international artist is on the cover of Billboard magazine's July 2014 issue showing off her toned legs and curvaceous physique. Wearing a skimpy red Paper London bodysuit and sexy Christian Louboutin pumps, Lopez told Us Weekly that her split with Smart was an "amicable process that started a few months ago" and claimed that "they are both in a good place now."
"I don't feel like I have anything to prove anymore," the World Cup singer told the magazine. "Things have changed so much for me. I had to really do some soul searching and just realize a lot of things about love, and now I feel like I come from a place where I'm stronger and, I think, better."
Lopez hot new cover was released just one day after her "We Are One (Ole Ola)" performance in Brazil alongside Pitbull and Claudia Leitte at the opening event of the 2014 FIFA World Cup on June 12. "I never put myself out there to show the world what I could do in the best way I could," she told Billboard of her thriving singing career.
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]