Jennifer Lopez Reports: World Cup Singer Eyes Tom Cruise after Breaking Up with Casper Smart [PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 7:57 AM EST
Jennifer Lopez Reports: World Cup Singer Eyes Tom Cruise after Breaking Up with Casper Smart
After her spectacular World Cup 2014 performance, Jennifer Lopez has reportedly weighed her options about men she is supposed to date after breaking up with Casper Smart, her boyfriend for two years. The Latina singer listed Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise on the top of her list after she was humiliated by her ex-boyfriend's transsexual mess.
The "American Idol" coach is moving on and not exactly heartbroken over Casper, according to the June 23 edition of the National Enquirer. Celebdirty Laundry reports that "she is weighing her options and double checking her wish list of men. Surprisingly, Tom Cruise lands near the very top of it."
Cruise and Lopez are pretty good friends for over a decade now and based on the report, the singer is not hesitant to get involved with the "Edge of Tomorrow" actor now that he is single. The gossip Web site even claimed that she is open to learn about Tom's beliefs in Scientology and believes that they have a lot in common.
Looking better after her breakup, the 44-year-old international artist is on the cover of Billboard magazine's July 2014 issue showing off her toned legs and curvaceous physique. Wearing a skimpy red Paper London bodysuit and sexy Christian Louboutin pumps, Lopez told Us Weekly that her split with Smart was an "amicable process that started a few months ago" and claimed that "they are both in a good place now."
"I don't feel like I have anything to prove anymore," the World Cup singer told the magazine. "Things have changed so much for me. I had to really do some soul searching and just realize a lot of things about love, and now I feel like I come from a place where I'm stronger and, I think, better."
Lopez hot new cover was released just one day after her "We Are One (Ole Ola)" performance in Brazil alongside Pitbull and Claudia Leitte at the opening event of the 2014 FIFA World Cup on June 12. "I never put myself out there to show the world what I could do in the best way I could," she told Billboard of her thriving singing career.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast