Jennifer Lopez Reports: World Cup Singer Eyes Tom Cruise after Breaking Up with Casper Smart [PHOTOS]
June 16, 2014 7:57 AM EST
Jennifer Lopez Reports: World Cup Singer Eyes Tom Cruise after Breaking Up with Casper Smart
After her spectacular World Cup 2014 performance, Jennifer Lopez has reportedly weighed her options about men she is supposed to date after breaking up with Casper Smart, her boyfriend for two years. The Latina singer listed Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise on the top of her list after she was humiliated by her ex-boyfriend's transsexual mess.
The "American Idol" coach is moving on and not exactly heartbroken over Casper, according to the June 23 edition of the National Enquirer. Celebdirty Laundry reports that "she is weighing her options and double checking her wish list of men. Surprisingly, Tom Cruise lands near the very top of it."
Cruise and Lopez are pretty good friends for over a decade now and based on the report, the singer is not hesitant to get involved with the "Edge of Tomorrow" actor now that he is single. The gossip Web site even claimed that she is open to learn about Tom's beliefs in Scientology and believes that they have a lot in common.
Looking better after her breakup, the 44-year-old international artist is on the cover of Billboard magazine's July 2014 issue showing off her toned legs and curvaceous physique. Wearing a skimpy red Paper London bodysuit and sexy Christian Louboutin pumps, Lopez told Us Weekly that her split with Smart was an "amicable process that started a few months ago" and claimed that "they are both in a good place now."
"I don't feel like I have anything to prove anymore," the World Cup singer told the magazine. "Things have changed so much for me. I had to really do some soul searching and just realize a lot of things about love, and now I feel like I come from a place where I'm stronger and, I think, better."
Lopez hot new cover was released just one day after her "We Are One (Ole Ola)" performance in Brazil alongside Pitbull and Claudia Leitte at the opening event of the 2014 FIFA World Cup on June 12. "I never put myself out there to show the world what I could do in the best way I could," she told Billboard of her thriving singing career.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate