Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Ditch North West Once Again Amid Divorce Reports
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 7:54 AM EST
Now with over two million likes on their wedding photo on Instagram, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West allegedly ditched their less than one year old daughter, North West, amid divorce rumours. The newlyweds, according to Celebdirty Laundry, “are making a habit of leaving North West every where they go, they’re sticking to that habit despite the criticism they’re receiving.”
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
Based on the recent issue of People Magazine, the fashionable couple is planning a Mexican vacation for the singer’s 37th birthday without their daughter. “Kanye and Kim will be staying at a luxurious private villa on the beach,” reports the publication. “Probably ruminating over their freedom from that ball and chain, pesky little North West.
But a source told E! News that the couple is planning to throw North a big party for her first birthday next weekend. "They are throwing her a big party next weekend and Kourtney [Kardashian], Khloé Kardashian and kids coming home for it,” according to the source in an interview.
Just last Wednesday, June 11, the reality star posted an adorable family picture with their daughter wearing her a white gown for her parent’s luxurious wedding. A first glimpse of North’s wedding attire, the picture features the couple’s child with a detailed lace sleeves.
Celebrating without their daughter, the duo went to Punta Mexico for Kanye’s birthday after their lavish European nuptial. Hollywood Life reports that the couple is not trying to have another baby just yet but they are also open to have another child if it happens.
“They’re going at it like you wouldn’t believe and it’s all natural between them so if it’s in the universe for another child than they will welcome it with open arms,” a source told the Web site. “They’re a married couple and while they’re not planning to get pregnant per se, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Kim was knocked up.”
But with all these news, divorce rumours are kept flooding the net and just recently a source told Life & Style Magazine that the reality star is reportedly second-guessing her decision to tie the knot with the “Yeezus” singer.
“Kanye has been so controlling about the wedding and honeymoon, giving her very little input and flying off the handle about things. She thought he’d calm down, but he got worse. It’s made her question her decision to marry him,” a source said during the interview posted on the gossip Web site.
Fans of the couple will just wait and see how their story unfolds for the next few months after the honeymoon stage fades.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones