‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Updates: Charlie Hunnam in Orange Jumpsuit, Marilyn Manson in SOA Set
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 7:47 AM EST
After the show's season 6 finale, aka Tara's death, fans of FX biker drama series "Sons of Anarchy" have been speculating if Jax will take the blame for his wife's bloody murder. Now in production for the show's seventh and final season, Jax Teller played by Charlie Hunnam was recently photographed wearing an orange jumpsuit with his signature biker scruff.
Since Jax worked out a deal with the District Attorney to take the fall for Tara and the club, the blond haired biker could be taking the blame for Tara's murder hence the orange jumpsuit where he is going to meet Marilyn Manson's character Ron Tally. The lipstick-wearing singer's character was described as a "white supremacist prison shot-caller" who Jax uses to expand his power base so the show's final season.
The "Crimson Peak" star is looking tough dressed up in his jailhouse best with "SJCCF" (San Joaquin County Correction Facility) emblazoned on the leg of his bright colored uniform. With limited information about the show's season 7, it is not confirmed whether there is a time jump in the season and how long Jax will be in prison.
The 34-year-old Hollywood hunk was filmed leaving the jail at the East Los Angeles substation of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The actor was joined on the set by Katey Sagal who play's SAMCRO's fearless matriarch Gemma Teller. After his scene, Hunnam was spotted riding his Harley in jeans, white T-shirt, leather jacket and black safety helmet.
Executive producer Paris Barclay recently posted a photo on his Twitter account featuring an image taken from episode 2 of season 7, directed by Billy Giehart. According to Barclay the image, a picture of Jax in bed, contains some clues on what to expect for the upcoming season.
Steadily working his way into television in the past couple years, Manson has been pictured for the first on SOA set following his confirmation in late May as one of the show's recurring character. Slated to make his debut in episode 1, Manson will work hand in hand with Charlie Hunnam character and was reportedly made his TV scoring debut on the new WGN series "Salem" with his song "Cupid Carries A Gun."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2