‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Updates: Charlie Hunnam in Orange Jumpsuit, Marilyn Manson in SOA Set
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 7:47 AM EST
After the show's season 6 finale, aka Tara's death, fans of FX biker drama series "Sons of Anarchy" have been speculating if Jax will take the blame for his wife's bloody murder. Now in production for the show's seventh and final season, Jax Teller played by Charlie Hunnam was recently photographed wearing an orange jumpsuit with his signature biker scruff.
Since Jax worked out a deal with the District Attorney to take the fall for Tara and the club, the blond haired biker could be taking the blame for Tara's murder hence the orange jumpsuit where he is going to meet Marilyn Manson's character Ron Tally. The lipstick-wearing singer's character was described as a "white supremacist prison shot-caller" who Jax uses to expand his power base so the show's final season.
The "Crimson Peak" star is looking tough dressed up in his jailhouse best with "SJCCF" (San Joaquin County Correction Facility) emblazoned on the leg of his bright colored uniform. With limited information about the show's season 7, it is not confirmed whether there is a time jump in the season and how long Jax will be in prison.
The 34-year-old Hollywood hunk was filmed leaving the jail at the East Los Angeles substation of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The actor was joined on the set by Katey Sagal who play's SAMCRO's fearless matriarch Gemma Teller. After his scene, Hunnam was spotted riding his Harley in jeans, white T-shirt, leather jacket and black safety helmet.
Executive producer Paris Barclay recently posted a photo on his Twitter account featuring an image taken from episode 2 of season 7, directed by Billy Giehart. According to Barclay the image, a picture of Jax in bed, contains some clues on what to expect for the upcoming season.
Steadily working his way into television in the past couple years, Manson has been pictured for the first on SOA set following his confirmation in late May as one of the show's recurring character. Slated to make his debut in episode 1, Manson will work hand in hand with Charlie Hunnam character and was reportedly made his TV scoring debut on the new WGN series "Salem" with his song "Cupid Carries A Gun."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money