‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Updates: Charlie Hunnam in Orange Jumpsuit, Marilyn Manson in SOA Set
By Riza Ornos | June 16, 2014 7:47 AM EST
After the show's season 6 finale, aka Tara's death, fans of FX biker drama series "Sons of Anarchy" have been speculating if Jax will take the blame for his wife's bloody murder. Now in production for the show's seventh and final season, Jax Teller played by Charlie Hunnam was recently photographed wearing an orange jumpsuit with his signature biker scruff.
Since Jax worked out a deal with the District Attorney to take the fall for Tara and the club, the blond haired biker could be taking the blame for Tara's murder hence the orange jumpsuit where he is going to meet Marilyn Manson's character Ron Tally. The lipstick-wearing singer's character was described as a "white supremacist prison shot-caller" who Jax uses to expand his power base so the show's final season.
The "Crimson Peak" star is looking tough dressed up in his jailhouse best with "SJCCF" (San Joaquin County Correction Facility) emblazoned on the leg of his bright colored uniform. With limited information about the show's season 7, it is not confirmed whether there is a time jump in the season and how long Jax will be in prison.
The 34-year-old Hollywood hunk was filmed leaving the jail at the East Los Angeles substation of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The actor was joined on the set by Katey Sagal who play's SAMCRO's fearless matriarch Gemma Teller. After his scene, Hunnam was spotted riding his Harley in jeans, white T-shirt, leather jacket and black safety helmet.
Executive producer Paris Barclay recently posted a photo on his Twitter account featuring an image taken from episode 2 of season 7, directed by Billy Giehart. According to Barclay the image, a picture of Jax in bed, contains some clues on what to expect for the upcoming season.
Steadily working his way into television in the past couple years, Manson has been pictured for the first on SOA set following his confirmation in late May as one of the show's recurring character. Slated to make his debut in episode 1, Manson will work hand in hand with Charlie Hunnam character and was reportedly made his TV scoring debut on the new WGN series "Salem" with his song "Cupid Carries A Gun."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)