Justin Bieber Convinced Selena Gomez to Reconcile Through Racism Controversy, Singer Forgets Taylor Swift Again
By Annie Dee | June 16, 2014 7:44 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are reportedly back together again. According to Hollywood Life, after all the drama and the dissing, they are back in each other's arms. The gossip site even shared how Justin Bieber did it by playing with Selena's sympathies. The only question is, what would Taylor Swift's reaction be?
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez was swayed by Justin Bieber's charms once again. They are back together and they are absolutely crazy about each other. Justin Bieber was the one who reached out to Selena Gomez after he was mocked and insulted over the racist videos he made around five years ago, and Selena Gomez softened up. Justin Bieber is said to have convinced Selena Gomez that he needed her by his side, Hollywood Life reports.
"Justin reached out to Selena when he was getting tons of backlash for his controversial race joke. He told Selena that he really missed her, that she was the ONLY one who truly understood him and that he needed her by his side," Hollywood Life shared.
With just a few words, Selena Gomez quickly flew to Justin Bieber's side in Canada.
"He said that his dad's birthday celebration wouldn't be the same without her because she was part of the family. He also told her that she was his one and only soul mate and that he was lost without her. Words that Selena had longed to hear, even though she's basically heard them before. Yep, they are crazy about each other ... once again."
How Taylor Swift will react to this is interesting, considering Taylor and Selena fought over reconciliation with Justin before.
The two entered into an icy feud when Selena went back to Justin Gomez even with explicit advice from Taylor not to. The two become best of friends again at the MET Gala, when Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's relationship was already on the rocks.
Taylor Swift shared a lot about her relationship with Selena Gomez after they patched things up.
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that. Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through," said Swift.
The Red Singer is currently in New York and even missing her best friend. According to J-14 however, the two may have patched things up, they are having a hard time being as close as they were originally. "Even though the girls are currently on good terms, they definitely don't seem as close as they used to be," J-14 Reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4