'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister, Arya, Bran, Daenerys and Jon Snow in 'Best Finale' and Long Wait to GOT Season 5 [Watch GOT 4x10 Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | June 16, 2014 2:18 AM EST
"Game of Thrones" Season 4 spoilers are everywhere in social media sites. The GOT 4 finale airs Sunday, June 15, on HBO. Show bosses say this is the best finale they have ever produced, and Sophie Turner bets fans will find it difficult to wait for GOT Season 5. Fans guess that stories of Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark, Bran Stark, Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow will define the best moments of this weekend finale. The emergence of Lady Stoneheart, previously known as Catelyn Stark, is widely anticipated.
Peter Dinklage, winner of the award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series or motion picture made for television, for "Game of Thrones," poses backstage at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif, Jan 15, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains huge spoilers on the previous episodes of Game of Thrones Season 4. Episode 10, titled "The Children," is the final installment of the HBO series this year. Read at your own risk.
In Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8, Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) is sentenced to die following the gruesome outcome of the trial by combat, which he himself demanded. Tyrion's champion, Oberyn Martell (Pedro Pascal) suffers a horrible end in the bare hands of the beast he almost killed, The Mountain (Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson).
In Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9, Tyrion's plight is set aside in favour of Jon Snow (Kit Harington), who winds up leading the Night's Watch in an epic battle against the wildlings. Ygritte (Rose Leslie) dies in Jon's arms. Ready to lose his own life, too, Jon leaves Castle Black to face Mance Rayder (Ciarán Hinds).
In this week's finale episode, the Stark children get the spotlight, too. Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) officially becomes Littlefinger's (Aidan Gillen) partner in crime. Arya Stark (Maisie Wiliams) and The Hound (Rory McCann) end a chapter. Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) is at the end of his journey to find the three-eyed crow. This Game of Thrones Season 4 finale changes many characters in so many ways.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10 ("The Children") is not going to be a breather like the previous GOT finales. For one, the Battle at Castle Black is far from finished. For another, Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) and her growing dragons have yet to cast some shockers. And then there's Tyrion Lannister (more spoilers here).
Those who have read George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series know a lot about what happens in Game of Thrones Season 4 finale. Still, surprises await them as the TV adaptation tends to veer away from the book series every now and then.
Many fans are hoping Lady Stoneheart (Michelle Fairley) would show up in the Game of Thrones Season 4 finale. The former Catelyn Stark has some game-changing moments in GRMM's series, which is why some fans can hardly wait to see her on TV.
Meanwhile, the Night's King (of the White Walkers) seems to have made his debut on HBO's Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4 ("The Oathkeeper"). The sequence may have been a Season 5 teaser, or there could be more from the White Walkers in this GOT 4 finale.
WATCH: Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10 (Season Finale) Promo Video
This GOT season finale is going to provide some answers, but will leave viewers with more questions than ever. Watch Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10 on HBO Go. Come back later and share your favourite scene in the comments section.
Related Stories and TV Spoilers
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen Updates [GOT 4x9 Promo Video]
'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: Patrick J Adams, Gabriel Macht, Sarah Rafferty Tweet Premiere; Watch Mike Ross and Harvey Specter in New Competition [VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports