Prince William And Kate Middleton: Royal Couple 'Expecting' Second Child
June 15, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Prince William & Kate Middleton Reports: Royal Couple Expecting Their Second Child Confirmed
Royal couple, Prince William and Kate Middleton, have confirmed they will be expecting their second child after months of pregnancy speculations and the controversial bare bum scandal.
British Globe magazine reported the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant, according to a Kensington Palace insider.
Celebrity Laundry posted the cover of the magazine's cover with a headline: "Dying Queen Abdicates Throne! She Hands Crown to William and Pregnant Kate." The couple have been vocal about their desire to have another child. This time they are blessed to have another addition to the family, along with their son, Prince George.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did too," a source said in an interview with OK! Posted on Classicalite.
"Kate's upbringing with Pippa Middleton was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character."
Queen Elizabeth is as excited as the royal couple with the pregnancy. Based on reports, she already have some expensive gifts for the future princess.
"Queen Elizabeth has been keeping jewelry and gifts for years now, just in case William ever had a daughter," according to the publication.
"It's a tradition in the family. The new princess will inherit priceless antique diamonds and artwork."
Many publications claimed Kate's second pregnancy is only an attempt to divert the press attention after her recent wardrobe incident and the royal's connections to the Sultan of Brunei-owned Dorchester hotels.
Globe cited Prince William and Kate Middleton are the queen's choice to be the future King and Queen of England instead of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles.
The Duchess was spotted recently at the National Maritime Museum, where she was photographed looking so chic with her Jaeger Crepe Dress on June 10 at the Ben Ainslie America's Cup Launch in London, England.
After the recent wardrobe malfunction, the mother looked so elegant and poised as she pulled the summer look flawlessly.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares