‘Under the Dome’ Season 2 Spoilers: Fate of Barbie Revealed, Relationship with Julia Put to Test
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 13, 2014 7:57 PM EST
There is much speculation surrounding Barbie's fate in "Under the Dome" Season 2, as in Season 1 finale, Big Jim and Junior took Barbie to the gallows. Shortly afterwards, Big Jim was shouting at Junior, who was distracted by the rising pink stars, to pull the lever. The spoiler buzz is that Junior did not pull the lever and Barbie gets to see another season but it will be a difficult season for the character.
TV Guide's Mega Buzz has revealed that Barbie is not one of the two characters dying in the premiere episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2. According to the spoiler, Junior refuses to hang him. The report also hints that Barbie is heading towards a phase that is full of troubles.
Meanwhile, the two new characters, science teacher called Rebecca and Big Jim's brother-in-law, Sam, who cannot be trusted, are set to create a lot of drama, "particularly with Barbie and Julia," according to TV Guide's Mega Buzz. The drama may lead to the end of relationships.
"Julia and Barbie face a very, very trying situation in Episode 3 that really puts their relationship to the test," Neal Baer, executive producer of "Under the Dome," said to TV Guide.
"Under the Dome" is scheduled to premiere on June 30, 2014. "Heads Will Roll," the premiere episode, is written by Stephen King. According to spoilers, the dome will become magnetic, and as a result of this sudden change, cars and other things will take to "flying into the side of the dome."
TV Guide reveals that one of the favourite characters will die in the first few moments of the premiere episode. Baer has revealed that there are two deaths in the premiere episode. However, this does not mean that the two dead characters will remain dead, as anything is possible under the dome.
"One of our characters [meets] a very untimely death. So will another character; they meet their untimely death as well," Baer said. "That doesn't mean you won't necessarily see them again because anything is possible under the dome."
King has warned that no one is safe in Season 2 of "Under the Dome."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon