‘Under the Dome’ Season 2 Spoilers: Fate of Barbie Revealed, Relationship with Julia Put to Test
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 13, 2014 7:57 PM EST
There is much speculation surrounding Barbie's fate in "Under the Dome" Season 2, as in Season 1 finale, Big Jim and Junior took Barbie to the gallows. Shortly afterwards, Big Jim was shouting at Junior, who was distracted by the rising pink stars, to pull the lever. The spoiler buzz is that Junior did not pull the lever and Barbie gets to see another season but it will be a difficult season for the character.
TV Guide's Mega Buzz has revealed that Barbie is not one of the two characters dying in the premiere episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2. According to the spoiler, Junior refuses to hang him. The report also hints that Barbie is heading towards a phase that is full of troubles.
Meanwhile, the two new characters, science teacher called Rebecca and Big Jim's brother-in-law, Sam, who cannot be trusted, are set to create a lot of drama, "particularly with Barbie and Julia," according to TV Guide's Mega Buzz. The drama may lead to the end of relationships.
"Julia and Barbie face a very, very trying situation in Episode 3 that really puts their relationship to the test," Neal Baer, executive producer of "Under the Dome," said to TV Guide.
"Under the Dome" is scheduled to premiere on June 30, 2014. "Heads Will Roll," the premiere episode, is written by Stephen King. According to spoilers, the dome will become magnetic, and as a result of this sudden change, cars and other things will take to "flying into the side of the dome."
TV Guide reveals that one of the favourite characters will die in the first few moments of the premiere episode. Baer has revealed that there are two deaths in the premiere episode. However, this does not mean that the two dead characters will remain dead, as anything is possible under the dome.
"One of our characters [meets] a very untimely death. So will another character; they meet their untimely death as well," Baer said. "That doesn't mean you won't necessarily see them again because anything is possible under the dome."
King has warned that no one is safe in Season 2 of "Under the Dome."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast