‘Under the Dome’ Season 2 Spoilers: Fate of Barbie Revealed, Relationship with Julia Put to Test
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 13, 2014 7:57 PM EST
There is much speculation surrounding Barbie's fate in "Under the Dome" Season 2, as in Season 1 finale, Big Jim and Junior took Barbie to the gallows. Shortly afterwards, Big Jim was shouting at Junior, who was distracted by the rising pink stars, to pull the lever. The spoiler buzz is that Junior did not pull the lever and Barbie gets to see another season but it will be a difficult season for the character.
TV Guide's Mega Buzz has revealed that Barbie is not one of the two characters dying in the premiere episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2. According to the spoiler, Junior refuses to hang him. The report also hints that Barbie is heading towards a phase that is full of troubles.
Meanwhile, the two new characters, science teacher called Rebecca and Big Jim's brother-in-law, Sam, who cannot be trusted, are set to create a lot of drama, "particularly with Barbie and Julia," according to TV Guide's Mega Buzz. The drama may lead to the end of relationships.
"Julia and Barbie face a very, very trying situation in Episode 3 that really puts their relationship to the test," Neal Baer, executive producer of "Under the Dome," said to TV Guide.
"Under the Dome" is scheduled to premiere on June 30, 2014. "Heads Will Roll," the premiere episode, is written by Stephen King. According to spoilers, the dome will become magnetic, and as a result of this sudden change, cars and other things will take to "flying into the side of the dome."
TV Guide reveals that one of the favourite characters will die in the first few moments of the premiere episode. Baer has revealed that there are two deaths in the premiere episode. However, this does not mean that the two dead characters will remain dead, as anything is possible under the dome.
"One of our characters [meets] a very untimely death. So will another character; they meet their untimely death as well," Baer said. "That doesn't mean you won't necessarily see them again because anything is possible under the dome."
King has warned that no one is safe in Season 2 of "Under the Dome."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS