‘The Bachelorette’ Season 10 (2014) Controversy: Andi Dorfman's Season Winner (Spoiler) Cheating on Her with Ex Girlfriend and There is Evidence
By jaskiran kaur | June 13, 2014 7:27 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is currently in its 5th week. But even before the show premiered reality show bologger Reality Steve spilled some major spoilers in his blog, disclosing Josh Murray is the winner of Andi Dorfman season. But according to the latest update, the 29-year-old Georgia native is already cheating on the lady. Read on to find out the details.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the rumoured winner Josh Murray has stepped out on her supposed fiancée Andi Dorfman with his ex-girlfriend Brittany McCord. If these rumours are true, then this would be the biggest controversy of the season to date.
It is quite surprising that Josh Murray is still in touch with his ex-girlfriend. Reality Steve presented evidence to the report involving Josh Murray and his ex.
He leaked a screen grab of Josh Murray's Snapchat profile (via realitysteve.com). For those who don't know, Sanpchat is mobile app which facilitates photo messaging. Users can also send videos privately. App's profile lists one's favourite contact in order. It is based on the number of times one has interacted with the person on the list.
Josh Murray's Snapchat profile list- showing the names of the users he chat the most with- shows that there is someone else he chats more than he does with Andi Dorfman. That person is his ex Brittany McCord. He is not only in contact with her, but more frequently than he is with Andi Dorfman.
Months ago, Brittany also posted a picture of her with Josh Murray. She did not only wish him luck for his stint at "The Bachelorette," but also declared she dated him and things didn't work out. She also dubbed herself as #teamjosh.
Josh Murray is former professional baseball players from a town nearby Andi Dorfman's Atlanta hometown. It is said that Andi's family is quite fond of Murray brothers. But do you think Andi knows about it all? Is he the right pick for Andi?
For more information on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market