‘The Bachelorette’ Season 10 (2014) Controversy: Andi Dorfman's Season Winner (Spoiler) Cheating on Her with Ex Girlfriend and There is Evidence
By jaskiran kaur | June 13, 2014 7:27 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is currently in its 5th week. But even before the show premiered reality show bologger Reality Steve spilled some major spoilers in his blog, disclosing Josh Murray is the winner of Andi Dorfman season. But according to the latest update, the 29-year-old Georgia native is already cheating on the lady. Read on to find out the details.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the rumoured winner Josh Murray has stepped out on her supposed fiancée Andi Dorfman with his ex-girlfriend Brittany McCord. If these rumours are true, then this would be the biggest controversy of the season to date.
It is quite surprising that Josh Murray is still in touch with his ex-girlfriend. Reality Steve presented evidence to the report involving Josh Murray and his ex.
He leaked a screen grab of Josh Murray's Snapchat profile (via realitysteve.com). For those who don't know, Sanpchat is mobile app which facilitates photo messaging. Users can also send videos privately. App's profile lists one's favourite contact in order. It is based on the number of times one has interacted with the person on the list.
Josh Murray's Snapchat profile list- showing the names of the users he chat the most with- shows that there is someone else he chats more than he does with Andi Dorfman. That person is his ex Brittany McCord. He is not only in contact with her, but more frequently than he is with Andi Dorfman.
Months ago, Brittany also posted a picture of her with Josh Murray. She did not only wish him luck for his stint at "The Bachelorette," but also declared she dated him and things didn't work out. She also dubbed herself as #teamjosh.
Josh Murray is former professional baseball players from a town nearby Andi Dorfman's Atlanta hometown. It is said that Andi's family is quite fond of Murray brothers. But do you think Andi knows about it all? Is he the right pick for Andi?
For more information on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation