Jennifer Aniston Fears Meeting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Undergoing Therapy: Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:26 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been making it to the tabloids for the former's pregnancy rumors. It is being said that the "Friends" star is pregnant with her first baby and the couple has decided to walk the aisle this year.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex," the source had earlier shared to Hollywoodlife about Jen's pregnancy, adding, "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting."
However, it is not the pregnancy and marriage which is giving jitters to Aniston, it is reportedly George Clooney's wedding. The buzz is that Clooney who is all set to walk the aisle with British barrister Amal Alamuddin, has invited Ansiton, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to his wedding.
Seeing her former husband Pitt at Clooney's wedding is reportedly freaking out Ansiton, said Classicalite.
Moreover, Aniston is said to be taking therapy sessions so that she stays calm when she meets Pitt at Clooney's wedding
"Jen is no stranger to therapy, so she decided to seek some help. At the wedding she'll have her fiancé, Justin [Theroux], there for support, but the thought of seeing Brad and Angelina is quite overwhelming ...The therapist has been helping to build her confidence and eliminate the fear she seems to have built up about coming face-to-face with them. She has also been having hypnotherapy," Grazia qouted a source (via Koopstarz)
Aniston and Pitt were married for five years from 2000 to 2005. The two separated for unknown reasons and since then Pitt has been in a relationship with Angelina Jolie. Though Pitt has not married Jolie, the couple has adopted a slew of kids together.
Meanwhile, Aniston has also been in a relationship with Justin Theroux for quite a while.
Neither Justin Theroux not Jennifer Aniston have said anything about the pregnancy and wedding rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots