Jennifer Aniston Fears Meeting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Undergoing Therapy: Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:26 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been making it to the tabloids for the former's pregnancy rumors. It is being said that the "Friends" star is pregnant with her first baby and the couple has decided to walk the aisle this year.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex," the source had earlier shared to Hollywoodlife about Jen's pregnancy, adding, "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting."
However, it is not the pregnancy and marriage which is giving jitters to Aniston, it is reportedly George Clooney's wedding. The buzz is that Clooney who is all set to walk the aisle with British barrister Amal Alamuddin, has invited Ansiton, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to his wedding.
Seeing her former husband Pitt at Clooney's wedding is reportedly freaking out Ansiton, said Classicalite.
Moreover, Aniston is said to be taking therapy sessions so that she stays calm when she meets Pitt at Clooney's wedding
"Jen is no stranger to therapy, so she decided to seek some help. At the wedding she'll have her fiancé, Justin [Theroux], there for support, but the thought of seeing Brad and Angelina is quite overwhelming ...The therapist has been helping to build her confidence and eliminate the fear she seems to have built up about coming face-to-face with them. She has also been having hypnotherapy," Grazia qouted a source (via Koopstarz)
Aniston and Pitt were married for five years from 2000 to 2005. The two separated for unknown reasons and since then Pitt has been in a relationship with Angelina Jolie. Though Pitt has not married Jolie, the couple has adopted a slew of kids together.
Meanwhile, Aniston has also been in a relationship with Justin Theroux for quite a while.
Neither Justin Theroux not Jennifer Aniston have said anything about the pregnancy and wedding rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools