Jennifer Aniston Fears Meeting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Undergoing Therapy: Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:26 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been making it to the tabloids for the former's pregnancy rumors. It is being said that the "Friends" star is pregnant with her first baby and the couple has decided to walk the aisle this year.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex," the source had earlier shared to Hollywoodlife about Jen's pregnancy, adding, "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting."
However, it is not the pregnancy and marriage which is giving jitters to Aniston, it is reportedly George Clooney's wedding. The buzz is that Clooney who is all set to walk the aisle with British barrister Amal Alamuddin, has invited Ansiton, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to his wedding.
Seeing her former husband Pitt at Clooney's wedding is reportedly freaking out Ansiton, said Classicalite.
Moreover, Aniston is said to be taking therapy sessions so that she stays calm when she meets Pitt at Clooney's wedding
"Jen is no stranger to therapy, so she decided to seek some help. At the wedding she'll have her fiancé, Justin [Theroux], there for support, but the thought of seeing Brad and Angelina is quite overwhelming ...The therapist has been helping to build her confidence and eliminate the fear she seems to have built up about coming face-to-face with them. She has also been having hypnotherapy," Grazia qouted a source (via Koopstarz)
Aniston and Pitt were married for five years from 2000 to 2005. The two separated for unknown reasons and since then Pitt has been in a relationship with Angelina Jolie. Though Pitt has not married Jolie, the couple has adopted a slew of kids together.
Meanwhile, Aniston has also been in a relationship with Justin Theroux for quite a while.
Neither Justin Theroux not Jennifer Aniston have said anything about the pregnancy and wedding rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers