Jennifer Aniston Fears Meeting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Undergoing Therapy: Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:26 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been making it to the tabloids for the former's pregnancy rumors. It is being said that the "Friends" star is pregnant with her first baby and the couple has decided to walk the aisle this year.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex," the source had earlier shared to Hollywoodlife about Jen's pregnancy, adding, "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting."
However, it is not the pregnancy and marriage which is giving jitters to Aniston, it is reportedly George Clooney's wedding. The buzz is that Clooney who is all set to walk the aisle with British barrister Amal Alamuddin, has invited Ansiton, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to his wedding.
Seeing her former husband Pitt at Clooney's wedding is reportedly freaking out Ansiton, said Classicalite.
Moreover, Aniston is said to be taking therapy sessions so that she stays calm when she meets Pitt at Clooney's wedding
"Jen is no stranger to therapy, so she decided to seek some help. At the wedding she'll have her fiancé, Justin [Theroux], there for support, but the thought of seeing Brad and Angelina is quite overwhelming ...The therapist has been helping to build her confidence and eliminate the fear she seems to have built up about coming face-to-face with them. She has also been having hypnotherapy," Grazia qouted a source (via Koopstarz)
Aniston and Pitt were married for five years from 2000 to 2005. The two separated for unknown reasons and since then Pitt has been in a relationship with Angelina Jolie. Though Pitt has not married Jolie, the couple has adopted a slew of kids together.
Meanwhile, Aniston has also been in a relationship with Justin Theroux for quite a while.
Neither Justin Theroux not Jennifer Aniston have said anything about the pregnancy and wedding rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate