Ben Affleck Threatened by Jennifer Garner for Divorce, Gambling Problems Crumbling Actor's Marriage: Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are rumoured to be going through marriage troubles, as per the reports.
It is being understood that the "Batman Vs Superman" actor has taken the bad habit of gambling once again and this is causing problems between the couple. Reportedly, Garner had planned a family vacation to Detroit this year but she had to cancel the plans due to Affleck's growing gambling addiction.
"Jen canceled her trip. She just doesn't want to be Ben's enabler or babysitter. She was absolutely mortified about the Las Vegas incident, and everything has really gone downhill since then. She's completely distraught over Ben's problems. It's a never-ending roller coaster," a source said to Star Magazine (vis Celebrity Laundry) in regards to Affleck's alleged gambling problems.
The source to the magazine has further suggested that Affleck has totally lost control and he was recently spotted making a beeline for a roller table in Ontoria, reported the Web site.
According to eyewitness in a report by the Web site, Affleck looked unsettled with ukempt hair and blood shot eyes.
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck got into a relationship in 2003 on the set of "Daredevil."
In regards to his relationship with Garner, Affleck said to Playboy magazine: "That's where I found my wife," he said. "We met on Pearl Harbor, which people hate, but we fell in love on Daredevil."
Affleck further said that when he went through a bad time in his career with the string of flop films, his wife was his biggest support.
"My wife was definitely around then. Getting to know her, falling in love with her and being connected with her gave me a foundation to reach out and say, Okay, I'm going to do Hollywoodland; I'm going to direct Gone Baby Gone. Those were the steps forward I needed to put positive stuff on the board," he said to the magazine.
Before stepping into matrimonial bliss with Garner, Affleck broke his high profile engagement with Jennifer Lopez.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports