Ben Affleck Threatened by Jennifer Garner for Divorce, Gambling Problems Crumbling Actor's Marriage: Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are rumoured to be going through marriage troubles, as per the reports.
It is being understood that the "Batman Vs Superman" actor has taken the bad habit of gambling once again and this is causing problems between the couple. Reportedly, Garner had planned a family vacation to Detroit this year but she had to cancel the plans due to Affleck's growing gambling addiction.
"Jen canceled her trip. She just doesn't want to be Ben's enabler or babysitter. She was absolutely mortified about the Las Vegas incident, and everything has really gone downhill since then. She's completely distraught over Ben's problems. It's a never-ending roller coaster," a source said to Star Magazine (vis Celebrity Laundry) in regards to Affleck's alleged gambling problems.
The source to the magazine has further suggested that Affleck has totally lost control and he was recently spotted making a beeline for a roller table in Ontoria, reported the Web site.
According to eyewitness in a report by the Web site, Affleck looked unsettled with ukempt hair and blood shot eyes.
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck got into a relationship in 2003 on the set of "Daredevil."
In regards to his relationship with Garner, Affleck said to Playboy magazine: "That's where I found my wife," he said. "We met on Pearl Harbor, which people hate, but we fell in love on Daredevil."
Affleck further said that when he went through a bad time in his career with the string of flop films, his wife was his biggest support.
"My wife was definitely around then. Getting to know her, falling in love with her and being connected with her gave me a foundation to reach out and say, Okay, I'm going to do Hollywoodland; I'm going to direct Gone Baby Gone. Those were the steps forward I needed to put positive stuff on the board," he said to the magazine.
Before stepping into matrimonial bliss with Garner, Affleck broke his high profile engagement with Jennifer Lopez.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown