Ben Affleck Threatened by Jennifer Garner for Divorce, Gambling Problems Crumbling Actor's Marriage: Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are rumoured to be going through marriage troubles, as per the reports.
It is being understood that the "Batman Vs Superman" actor has taken the bad habit of gambling once again and this is causing problems between the couple. Reportedly, Garner had planned a family vacation to Detroit this year but she had to cancel the plans due to Affleck's growing gambling addiction.
"Jen canceled her trip. She just doesn't want to be Ben's enabler or babysitter. She was absolutely mortified about the Las Vegas incident, and everything has really gone downhill since then. She's completely distraught over Ben's problems. It's a never-ending roller coaster," a source said to Star Magazine (vis Celebrity Laundry) in regards to Affleck's alleged gambling problems.
The source to the magazine has further suggested that Affleck has totally lost control and he was recently spotted making a beeline for a roller table in Ontoria, reported the Web site.
According to eyewitness in a report by the Web site, Affleck looked unsettled with ukempt hair and blood shot eyes.
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck got into a relationship in 2003 on the set of "Daredevil."
In regards to his relationship with Garner, Affleck said to Playboy magazine: "That's where I found my wife," he said. "We met on Pearl Harbor, which people hate, but we fell in love on Daredevil."
Affleck further said that when he went through a bad time in his career with the string of flop films, his wife was his biggest support.
"My wife was definitely around then. Getting to know her, falling in love with her and being connected with her gave me a foundation to reach out and say, Okay, I'm going to do Hollywoodland; I'm going to direct Gone Baby Gone. Those were the steps forward I needed to put positive stuff on the board," he said to the magazine.
Before stepping into matrimonial bliss with Garner, Affleck broke his high profile engagement with Jennifer Lopez.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage