Ben Affleck Threatened by Jennifer Garner for Divorce, Gambling Problems Crumbling Actor's Marriage: Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are rumoured to be going through marriage troubles, as per the reports.
It is being understood that the "Batman Vs Superman" actor has taken the bad habit of gambling once again and this is causing problems between the couple. Reportedly, Garner had planned a family vacation to Detroit this year but she had to cancel the plans due to Affleck's growing gambling addiction.
"Jen canceled her trip. She just doesn't want to be Ben's enabler or babysitter. She was absolutely mortified about the Las Vegas incident, and everything has really gone downhill since then. She's completely distraught over Ben's problems. It's a never-ending roller coaster," a source said to Star Magazine (vis Celebrity Laundry) in regards to Affleck's alleged gambling problems.
The source to the magazine has further suggested that Affleck has totally lost control and he was recently spotted making a beeline for a roller table in Ontoria, reported the Web site.
According to eyewitness in a report by the Web site, Affleck looked unsettled with ukempt hair and blood shot eyes.
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck got into a relationship in 2003 on the set of "Daredevil."
In regards to his relationship with Garner, Affleck said to Playboy magazine: "That's where I found my wife," he said. "We met on Pearl Harbor, which people hate, but we fell in love on Daredevil."
Affleck further said that when he went through a bad time in his career with the string of flop films, his wife was his biggest support.
"My wife was definitely around then. Getting to know her, falling in love with her and being connected with her gave me a foundation to reach out and say, Okay, I'm going to do Hollywoodland; I'm going to direct Gone Baby Gone. Those were the steps forward I needed to put positive stuff on the board," he said to the magazine.
Before stepping into matrimonial bliss with Garner, Affleck broke his high profile engagement with Jennifer Lopez.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert