'Suits' Season 4 Episode 2 'Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner' Spoilers/Preview: Mike Ross is Going Down! [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 13, 2014 7:18 PM EST
Mike Ross is going down, according to Harvey Specter in "Suits" Season 4, Episode 2, which is titled "Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner." The preview clip of the episode suggests that things are not looking great for Mike, both at the professional front and the personal.
In the preview clip, Jonathan Sidwell can be seen warning Mike to get the 30 million dollars or find another job. This may have something to do with the cheque that Mike asked Sidwell to open to implement his strategy to takeover Gillis' Industries. In the episode 1 of the new season of "Suits," Mike and Harvey started a street fight. Mike put Harvey and the firm under review as Harvey was not taking him or his ideas to takeover Gillis' Industries, seriously. Logan Sanders arrived at the firm and told Harvey his intention to take control of Gillis' Industries in a hostile takeover. As Mike had put the firm under review, Harvey had no other option but to drop Mike and represent Logan.
The synopses of episode 2 reveal that Harvey and Mike are now going head to head. The preview clip suggests that it is Mike who will be losing most of the time and his little win will lead to another round.
Logan has not only pitted the former partners against each other, but his arrival is also going to have an effect on Mike and Rachel's relationship. At the end of episode 1, Rachel said to Mike that Logan is the married man with whom she once had an affair.
"If Rachel was just working for Harvey on a hostile takeover against Mike and there was no Logan, that would be bad enough. Now, she's had sex with this guy [Logan] and was so attracted to him that she went after him while he was married. It's going to cause some trouble. This will cause stress with Mike and Harvey, as well as Logan and Mike," Korsh said to The Hollywood Reporter.
Korsh also said to The Hollywood Reporter that the second episode will handle questions such as whether Rachel is going to tell Harvey about her and Logan's past relationships, and whether she plans to tell Logan about Mike.
Meanwhile, Louis will find out about the hiring of Malone, the man he was looking forward to go against to stop Eric Woodall. Talking about how Louis will react to the hiring of Malone, Aaron Korsh, creator of "Suits," said to Entertainment Weekly, "You'll find out very soon since Louis finds out in episode 2. I think Louis will behave appropriately to his character and yet it will have opportunity for growth in his character with the help of Donna."
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 2, "Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner": "Harvey and Mike find themselves going head to head, whilst Mike's relationship with Rachel only complicates things. Louis partners up with Jeff."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy