'Suits' Season 4 Episode 2 'Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner' Spoilers/Preview: Mike Ross is Going Down! [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 13, 2014 7:18 PM EST
Mike Ross is going down, according to Harvey Specter in "Suits" Season 4, Episode 2, which is titled "Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner." The preview clip of the episode suggests that things are not looking great for Mike, both at the professional front and the personal.
In the preview clip, Jonathan Sidwell can be seen warning Mike to get the 30 million dollars or find another job. This may have something to do with the cheque that Mike asked Sidwell to open to implement his strategy to takeover Gillis' Industries. In the episode 1 of the new season of "Suits," Mike and Harvey started a street fight. Mike put Harvey and the firm under review as Harvey was not taking him or his ideas to takeover Gillis' Industries, seriously. Logan Sanders arrived at the firm and told Harvey his intention to take control of Gillis' Industries in a hostile takeover. As Mike had put the firm under review, Harvey had no other option but to drop Mike and represent Logan.
The synopses of episode 2 reveal that Harvey and Mike are now going head to head. The preview clip suggests that it is Mike who will be losing most of the time and his little win will lead to another round.
Logan has not only pitted the former partners against each other, but his arrival is also going to have an effect on Mike and Rachel's relationship. At the end of episode 1, Rachel said to Mike that Logan is the married man with whom she once had an affair.
"If Rachel was just working for Harvey on a hostile takeover against Mike and there was no Logan, that would be bad enough. Now, she's had sex with this guy [Logan] and was so attracted to him that she went after him while he was married. It's going to cause some trouble. This will cause stress with Mike and Harvey, as well as Logan and Mike," Korsh said to The Hollywood Reporter.
Korsh also said to The Hollywood Reporter that the second episode will handle questions such as whether Rachel is going to tell Harvey about her and Logan's past relationships, and whether she plans to tell Logan about Mike.
Meanwhile, Louis will find out about the hiring of Malone, the man he was looking forward to go against to stop Eric Woodall. Talking about how Louis will react to the hiring of Malone, Aaron Korsh, creator of "Suits," said to Entertainment Weekly, "You'll find out very soon since Louis finds out in episode 2. I think Louis will behave appropriately to his character and yet it will have opportunity for growth in his character with the help of Donna."
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 2, "Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner": "Harvey and Mike find themselves going head to head, whilst Mike's relationship with Rachel only complicates things. Louis partners up with Jeff."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet