'Suits' Season 4 Episode 2 'Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner' Spoilers/Preview: Mike Ross is Going Down! [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 13, 2014 7:18 PM EST
Mike Ross is going down, according to Harvey Specter in "Suits" Season 4, Episode 2, which is titled "Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner." The preview clip of the episode suggests that things are not looking great for Mike, both at the professional front and the personal.
In the preview clip, Jonathan Sidwell can be seen warning Mike to get the 30 million dollars or find another job. This may have something to do with the cheque that Mike asked Sidwell to open to implement his strategy to takeover Gillis' Industries. In the episode 1 of the new season of "Suits," Mike and Harvey started a street fight. Mike put Harvey and the firm under review as Harvey was not taking him or his ideas to takeover Gillis' Industries, seriously. Logan Sanders arrived at the firm and told Harvey his intention to take control of Gillis' Industries in a hostile takeover. As Mike had put the firm under review, Harvey had no other option but to drop Mike and represent Logan.
The synopses of episode 2 reveal that Harvey and Mike are now going head to head. The preview clip suggests that it is Mike who will be losing most of the time and his little win will lead to another round.
Logan has not only pitted the former partners against each other, but his arrival is also going to have an effect on Mike and Rachel's relationship. At the end of episode 1, Rachel said to Mike that Logan is the married man with whom she once had an affair.
"If Rachel was just working for Harvey on a hostile takeover against Mike and there was no Logan, that would be bad enough. Now, she's had sex with this guy [Logan] and was so attracted to him that she went after him while he was married. It's going to cause some trouble. This will cause stress with Mike and Harvey, as well as Logan and Mike," Korsh said to The Hollywood Reporter.
Korsh also said to The Hollywood Reporter that the second episode will handle questions such as whether Rachel is going to tell Harvey about her and Logan's past relationships, and whether she plans to tell Logan about Mike.
Meanwhile, Louis will find out about the hiring of Malone, the man he was looking forward to go against to stop Eric Woodall. Talking about how Louis will react to the hiring of Malone, Aaron Korsh, creator of "Suits," said to Entertainment Weekly, "You'll find out very soon since Louis finds out in episode 2. I think Louis will behave appropriately to his character and yet it will have opportunity for growth in his character with the help of Donna."
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 2, "Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner": "Harvey and Mike find themselves going head to head, whilst Mike's relationship with Rachel only complicates things. Louis partners up with Jeff."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June