Ryan Gosling Cheating on Eva Mendes with 'Mad Men' Star Christina Hendricks, Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:15 PM EST
Rumours are rife that high profile couple, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have called it quits. The recent addition to the reason of the alleged break-up of the couple is Gosling's cheating scandal. Reportedly, Gosling cheated on Mendes with the "Mad Man" actress Christina Hendricks. The two were spotted getting cozy at the recently concluded Cannes film festival.
Moreover, Hendricks is also the star of Gosling's new movie "Lost River" and according to reports by EnStarz, Gosling has a history of dating co-stars. In the past, he has dated his "Notebook" star Rachel McAdams and "Murder By Numbers" co-star Sandra Bullock.
In regards to his break-up with McAdams, Gosling had told GQ that she was the love of his life.
"I mean, God bless The Notebook," Gosling said at the time. "It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
Interestingly, Gosling also met Mendes on the set of "Palace Beyond the Pines."
Though there are contrary reports, which are claiming that there is nothing going on between Gosling and Hendricks as the latter is happily married to Geoffrey Arend. There are additional rumours about McAdams once again getting close to Gosling.
However, a source has suggested to Ok! that McAdams is trying her best to win back Gosling.
"Rachel has been very low-key about it all," the Web site quoted a source from Ok!, adding, "She's played it very smart and used the whole 'just friends' angle to get close to Ryan again, but she 100 percent wants him back. He's not the cheating type, but he hasn't been honest with Eva about how much contact he has with Rachel."
Break-up rumours have enveloped Gosling and Mendes relationship for a long time now. However, both stars have not addressed the rumors and have maintained a dignified relationship in public.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best