Ryan Gosling Cheating on Eva Mendes with 'Mad Men' Star Christina Hendricks, Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:15 PM EST
Rumours are rife that high profile couple, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have called it quits. The recent addition to the reason of the alleged break-up of the couple is Gosling's cheating scandal. Reportedly, Gosling cheated on Mendes with the "Mad Man" actress Christina Hendricks. The two were spotted getting cozy at the recently concluded Cannes film festival.
Moreover, Hendricks is also the star of Gosling's new movie "Lost River" and according to reports by EnStarz, Gosling has a history of dating co-stars. In the past, he has dated his "Notebook" star Rachel McAdams and "Murder By Numbers" co-star Sandra Bullock.
In regards to his break-up with McAdams, Gosling had told GQ that she was the love of his life.
"I mean, God bless The Notebook," Gosling said at the time. "It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
Interestingly, Gosling also met Mendes on the set of "Palace Beyond the Pines."
Though there are contrary reports, which are claiming that there is nothing going on between Gosling and Hendricks as the latter is happily married to Geoffrey Arend. There are additional rumours about McAdams once again getting close to Gosling.
However, a source has suggested to Ok! that McAdams is trying her best to win back Gosling.
"Rachel has been very low-key about it all," the Web site quoted a source from Ok!, adding, "She's played it very smart and used the whole 'just friends' angle to get close to Ryan again, but she 100 percent wants him back. He's not the cheating type, but he hasn't been honest with Eva about how much contact he has with Rachel."
Break-up rumours have enveloped Gosling and Mendes relationship for a long time now. However, both stars have not addressed the rumors and have maintained a dignified relationship in public.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence