Ryan Gosling Cheating on Eva Mendes with 'Mad Men' Star Christina Hendricks, Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:15 PM EST
Rumours are rife that high profile couple, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have called it quits. The recent addition to the reason of the alleged break-up of the couple is Gosling's cheating scandal. Reportedly, Gosling cheated on Mendes with the "Mad Man" actress Christina Hendricks. The two were spotted getting cozy at the recently concluded Cannes film festival.
Moreover, Hendricks is also the star of Gosling's new movie "Lost River" and according to reports by EnStarz, Gosling has a history of dating co-stars. In the past, he has dated his "Notebook" star Rachel McAdams and "Murder By Numbers" co-star Sandra Bullock.
In regards to his break-up with McAdams, Gosling had told GQ that she was the love of his life.
"I mean, God bless The Notebook," Gosling said at the time. "It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
Interestingly, Gosling also met Mendes on the set of "Palace Beyond the Pines."
Though there are contrary reports, which are claiming that there is nothing going on between Gosling and Hendricks as the latter is happily married to Geoffrey Arend. There are additional rumours about McAdams once again getting close to Gosling.
However, a source has suggested to Ok! that McAdams is trying her best to win back Gosling.
"Rachel has been very low-key about it all," the Web site quoted a source from Ok!, adding, "She's played it very smart and used the whole 'just friends' angle to get close to Ryan again, but she 100 percent wants him back. He's not the cheating type, but he hasn't been honest with Eva about how much contact he has with Rachel."
Break-up rumours have enveloped Gosling and Mendes relationship for a long time now. However, both stars have not addressed the rumors and have maintained a dignified relationship in public.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June