Ryan Gosling Cheating on Eva Mendes with 'Mad Men' Star Christina Hendricks, Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 13, 2014 7:15 PM EST
Rumours are rife that high profile couple, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have called it quits. The recent addition to the reason of the alleged break-up of the couple is Gosling's cheating scandal. Reportedly, Gosling cheated on Mendes with the "Mad Man" actress Christina Hendricks. The two were spotted getting cozy at the recently concluded Cannes film festival.
Moreover, Hendricks is also the star of Gosling's new movie "Lost River" and according to reports by EnStarz, Gosling has a history of dating co-stars. In the past, he has dated his "Notebook" star Rachel McAdams and "Murder By Numbers" co-star Sandra Bullock.
In regards to his break-up with McAdams, Gosling had told GQ that she was the love of his life.
"I mean, God bless The Notebook," Gosling said at the time. "It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
Interestingly, Gosling also met Mendes on the set of "Palace Beyond the Pines."
Though there are contrary reports, which are claiming that there is nothing going on between Gosling and Hendricks as the latter is happily married to Geoffrey Arend. There are additional rumours about McAdams once again getting close to Gosling.
However, a source has suggested to Ok! that McAdams is trying her best to win back Gosling.
"Rachel has been very low-key about it all," the Web site quoted a source from Ok!, adding, "She's played it very smart and used the whole 'just friends' angle to get close to Ryan again, but she 100 percent wants him back. He's not the cheating type, but he hasn't been honest with Eva about how much contact he has with Rachel."
Break-up rumours have enveloped Gosling and Mendes relationship for a long time now. However, both stars have not addressed the rumors and have maintained a dignified relationship in public.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch