Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reports: Singer & Alexa Chung Tokyo Hookup
By Riza Ornos | June 13, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Now that Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are on the verge of undoing their "conscious uncoupling," the singer flew to Tokyo on June 12 and so has alleged flame Alexa Chung. Lainey Gossip reports that the two alleged lovers are heading on the same direction and will be spending some time in the same city although it did not divulge if the duo are going to see each other.
Known as one of the reason for the couple's break-up, Alexa Chung was photographed dressed in black skinny jeans, a striped shirt and an oversized sunglasses at Heathrow airport. The model looked smaller than her usual frame as she completed her ensemble with black biker boots and a smart blazer, according to OK.
The model has been working hard on her debut fashion collection and is scheduled to be released at the end of this year. On the other hand, Martin is rocking the land of the morning sun with his band Coldplay as he was spotted on Wednesday at Narita International Airport in Chiba, Japan. The 37-year-old British rockstar is set to perform at the Dome City Hall on Thursday, June 12.
Ever since the couple decided to separate ways in March after 10 years of marriage bliss, the "Iron Man" actress and singer seemed to be closer than ever as they are often photographed having dinners together and going on family breaks. So rumours started swirling over the net that two had made up and are getting back together anytime soon.
"Chris hasn't moved out of their Brentwood house yet. They are both still living there and spending weekends together at their new house in Malibu," said a source in an interview with E! News. "They both do a lot of business travel and so there are times when one of them will have the house to themselves. But if they are both in town, they both stay there."
The A-list couple have two children, daughter Apple, nine and son Moses, eight, and as parents the duo are trying to keep things "stable and consistent as possible for their kids." Although they decided to split, the two are still spending time together with their kids as a family and things haven't changed things since the split announcement.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast