Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reports: Singer & Alexa Chung Tokyo Hookup
By Riza Ornos | June 13, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Now that Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are on the verge of undoing their "conscious uncoupling," the singer flew to Tokyo on June 12 and so has alleged flame Alexa Chung. Lainey Gossip reports that the two alleged lovers are heading on the same direction and will be spending some time in the same city although it did not divulge if the duo are going to see each other.
Known as one of the reason for the couple's break-up, Alexa Chung was photographed dressed in black skinny jeans, a striped shirt and an oversized sunglasses at Heathrow airport. The model looked smaller than her usual frame as she completed her ensemble with black biker boots and a smart blazer, according to OK.
The model has been working hard on her debut fashion collection and is scheduled to be released at the end of this year. On the other hand, Martin is rocking the land of the morning sun with his band Coldplay as he was spotted on Wednesday at Narita International Airport in Chiba, Japan. The 37-year-old British rockstar is set to perform at the Dome City Hall on Thursday, June 12.
Ever since the couple decided to separate ways in March after 10 years of marriage bliss, the "Iron Man" actress and singer seemed to be closer than ever as they are often photographed having dinners together and going on family breaks. So rumours started swirling over the net that two had made up and are getting back together anytime soon.
"Chris hasn't moved out of their Brentwood house yet. They are both still living there and spending weekends together at their new house in Malibu," said a source in an interview with E! News. "They both do a lot of business travel and so there are times when one of them will have the house to themselves. But if they are both in town, they both stay there."
The A-list couple have two children, daughter Apple, nine and son Moses, eight, and as parents the duo are trying to keep things "stable and consistent as possible for their kids." Although they decided to split, the two are still spending time together with their kids as a family and things haven't changed things since the split announcement.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June