Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reports: Singer & Alexa Chung Tokyo Hookup
By Riza Ornos | June 13, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Now that Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are on the verge of undoing their "conscious uncoupling," the singer flew to Tokyo on June 12 and so has alleged flame Alexa Chung. Lainey Gossip reports that the two alleged lovers are heading on the same direction and will be spending some time in the same city although it did not divulge if the duo are going to see each other.
Known as one of the reason for the couple's break-up, Alexa Chung was photographed dressed in black skinny jeans, a striped shirt and an oversized sunglasses at Heathrow airport. The model looked smaller than her usual frame as she completed her ensemble with black biker boots and a smart blazer, according to OK.
The model has been working hard on her debut fashion collection and is scheduled to be released at the end of this year. On the other hand, Martin is rocking the land of the morning sun with his band Coldplay as he was spotted on Wednesday at Narita International Airport in Chiba, Japan. The 37-year-old British rockstar is set to perform at the Dome City Hall on Thursday, June 12.
Ever since the couple decided to separate ways in March after 10 years of marriage bliss, the "Iron Man" actress and singer seemed to be closer than ever as they are often photographed having dinners together and going on family breaks. So rumours started swirling over the net that two had made up and are getting back together anytime soon.
"Chris hasn't moved out of their Brentwood house yet. They are both still living there and spending weekends together at their new house in Malibu," said a source in an interview with E! News. "They both do a lot of business travel and so there are times when one of them will have the house to themselves. But if they are both in town, they both stay there."
The A-list couple have two children, daughter Apple, nine and son Moses, eight, and as parents the duo are trying to keep things "stable and consistent as possible for their kids." Although they decided to split, the two are still spending time together with their kids as a family and things haven't changed things since the split announcement.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS