Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reports: Singer & Alexa Chung Tokyo Hookup
By Riza Ornos | June 13, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Now that Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are on the verge of undoing their "conscious uncoupling," the singer flew to Tokyo on June 12 and so has alleged flame Alexa Chung. Lainey Gossip reports that the two alleged lovers are heading on the same direction and will be spending some time in the same city although it did not divulge if the duo are going to see each other.
Known as one of the reason for the couple's break-up, Alexa Chung was photographed dressed in black skinny jeans, a striped shirt and an oversized sunglasses at Heathrow airport. The model looked smaller than her usual frame as she completed her ensemble with black biker boots and a smart blazer, according to OK.
The model has been working hard on her debut fashion collection and is scheduled to be released at the end of this year. On the other hand, Martin is rocking the land of the morning sun with his band Coldplay as he was spotted on Wednesday at Narita International Airport in Chiba, Japan. The 37-year-old British rockstar is set to perform at the Dome City Hall on Thursday, June 12.
Ever since the couple decided to separate ways in March after 10 years of marriage bliss, the "Iron Man" actress and singer seemed to be closer than ever as they are often photographed having dinners together and going on family breaks. So rumours started swirling over the net that two had made up and are getting back together anytime soon.
"Chris hasn't moved out of their Brentwood house yet. They are both still living there and spending weekends together at their new house in Malibu," said a source in an interview with E! News. "They both do a lot of business travel and so there are times when one of them will have the house to themselves. But if they are both in town, they both stay there."
The A-list couple have two children, daughter Apple, nine and son Moses, eight, and as parents the duo are trying to keep things "stable and consistent as possible for their kids." Although they decided to split, the two are still spending time together with their kids as a family and things haven't changed things since the split announcement.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015