‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 9 Spoilers, Preview: Cosima's Disease Spreads Rapidly in ‘Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 13, 2014 7:10 PM EST
The penultimate episode of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done." The episode sees the return of Helena and the Proletheans. The preview of the episode suggests that Sarah will find herself in a difficult position because of Cosima's heath.
In the previous episode, Cosima collapsed on the floor and suffered from a violent seizure. She vomited blood, as well. She is still alive in episode 9 but her condition is fast deteriorating. The preview clip reveals that it is Kira's bone-marrow that may hold the hope.
"The disease is spreading too rapidly. But, if we can re-boot her immune system ...," Delphine can be seen telling Sarah in the preview clip. Saran retorts before Delphine can complete her sentence. "With my kid's bone-marrow," Sarah can be seen saying.
At Dyad, things may get more complicated, as Marion will appear again. Michelle Forbes, who plays Marion, had said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter that her character is there in the final two episodes of "Orphan Black" Season 2. Marion is set to go "weirder and weirder."
Meanwhile, Donnie and Alison may have some answering to do and the body of Dr Leekie to hide. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Vic asking where the garage is and also, Alison and Donnie can be seen throwing Dr Leekie's body in the chest freezer.
Donnie had accidently shot Dr Leekie dead, while Alison had let Aynsley choke to her death. During her rehab time, Alison had confessed to Vic about what she has done. It is possible that Vic comes knocking at the door of Alison and Donnie, with cops not far behind.
The preview clip also indicates that for the first time, Mark may speak out against Hank's decision. Gracie has been incarcerated and Mark can be seen saying, "You're not locking Gracie anymore."
It is a mere speculation at the moment but it might be possible that Helena's unborn may hold the key to Cosima's regaining her health.
Official Synopsis of "Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 9, "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done": "Sarah becomes frantic when Cosima's health take a down turn but her actions has heartbreaking costs for the others. The Proletheans implement their fundamental plan. Complications with the law involve Alison and Donnie."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique