‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 9 Spoilers, Preview: Cosima's Disease Spreads Rapidly in ‘Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 13, 2014 7:10 PM EST
The penultimate episode of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done." The episode sees the return of Helena and the Proletheans. The preview of the episode suggests that Sarah will find herself in a difficult position because of Cosima's heath.
In the previous episode, Cosima collapsed on the floor and suffered from a violent seizure. She vomited blood, as well. She is still alive in episode 9 but her condition is fast deteriorating. The preview clip reveals that it is Kira's bone-marrow that may hold the hope.
"The disease is spreading too rapidly. But, if we can re-boot her immune system ...," Delphine can be seen telling Sarah in the preview clip. Saran retorts before Delphine can complete her sentence. "With my kid's bone-marrow," Sarah can be seen saying.
At Dyad, things may get more complicated, as Marion will appear again. Michelle Forbes, who plays Marion, had said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter that her character is there in the final two episodes of "Orphan Black" Season 2. Marion is set to go "weirder and weirder."
Meanwhile, Donnie and Alison may have some answering to do and the body of Dr Leekie to hide. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Vic asking where the garage is and also, Alison and Donnie can be seen throwing Dr Leekie's body in the chest freezer.
Donnie had accidently shot Dr Leekie dead, while Alison had let Aynsley choke to her death. During her rehab time, Alison had confessed to Vic about what she has done. It is possible that Vic comes knocking at the door of Alison and Donnie, with cops not far behind.
The preview clip also indicates that for the first time, Mark may speak out against Hank's decision. Gracie has been incarcerated and Mark can be seen saying, "You're not locking Gracie anymore."
It is a mere speculation at the moment but it might be possible that Helena's unborn may hold the key to Cosima's regaining her health.
Official Synopsis of "Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 9, "Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done": "Sarah becomes frantic when Cosima's health take a down turn but her actions has heartbreaking costs for the others. The Proletheans implement their fundamental plan. Complications with the law involve Alison and Donnie."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]