Selena Gomez Wants 'Formal Commitment' from Justin Bieber After Their Reunion, Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 13, 2014 6:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez is back with Justin Bieber but this time the Texan beauty wants Justin to make a formal proposal to her, various media reports suggest. The 21-year-old songstress flew down to Canada to be with the "Baby" singer but according to various inside sources Selena wants a "formal commitment" from Justin this time.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Selena Gomez Dumped By Make -Up Giant Almay Because of Her Rehab Stint: Take Carrie Underwood Instead
Justin Bieber Fan's Shocking Weight Loss Journey: Bryanna Debinder Loses 122 Pounds to Get Noticed From Bieber
"This time around, Selena wants some formal commitment from Justin, which of course Justin has promised but has yet to deliver," a source close to Selena Gomez revealed to Hollywoodlife.com.
"Selena is convinced that she and Justin will be together forever despite their roller coaster history. If Justin proposed, Selena would say yes in a heart beat," the source added, according to Web site.
Selena flew to Canada to be with Justin and his family at a time with his dad was celebrating his 40th birthday with the other members of the family. Jeremy Bieber also started following Selena Gomez on Instagram at the same time. Justin's family is happy to see them back together but at the same time they are also worried about the on and off pair.
"They're a little freaked out by how fast [Justin Bieber] and [Selena Gomez] are moving, but they're just chalking it up to young love, for now," a source close to Jelena told the Web site.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are in an incredibly inseparable relationship, it seems. The singing couple are reportedly back together and have watched a movie "The Lincoln Lawyer" together, various reports from Entertainmentwise.com magazine are suggesting. Justin Bieber also posted a picture of his bedroom where he is seen lying down watching the movie and there seems to be a pair of feminine feet with socks where Justin is seen keeping his head. Check out the picture here.
The couple had reportedly celebrated some good time together in Canada sometime back and it was accidently confirmed by one of their family friends on Twitter. But the moment she realized her mistake, she deleted the tweet, Entertainmentwise.com reports.
However, this time around it seems Justin and Selena are back for good as Selena has reportedly been posting positive messages on her Instagram page and has deleted all negativity from her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar