Kat Graham: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Spotted with a 'Gladiator' Look in West Hollywood
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 13, 2014 5:57 PM EST
Actress Kat Graham, who portrays Bonnie Bennett in the CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries," was spotted meeting up with her stylist and sister in West Hollywood on Wednesday, June 11. The 24-year-old TVD star stepped out wearing a combination of a sporty and Gladiator-like appearance.
The young actress, model and music artist donned a gladiator-style high-heel with knee pads and a black sports jersey as her outfit for the day. Graham also placed a black leather cap backwards on her head to complete the look.
The Mail Online report on Kat Graham's "Gladiator" look claims that the TVD actress must have a word with her stylist Maeve Reilly. The report further noted that Kat Graham does not appear to be bothered with her look as she flashed smile while approaching her companions on Wednesday.
Kat Graham added a coat of smoky eye shadow to intensify her eyes as well as accessories such as several golden bracelets, a golden choker necklace and a handbag. Click HERE to see photos. The actress' look received criticisms with some comments in the Mail Online report questioning why she wore that outfit and others claiming she is trying to copy the look of singer Rihanna.
The actress currently has more free time in her hands since "The Vampire Diaries" is on a long hiatus after airing the Season 5 finale. The Wet Paint report speculates Kat Graham will be using this break to focus on her music career.
In "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale, Kat Graham's character was killed off again when the Other Side finally collapsed. However, executive producer Julie Plec teased in the Entertainment Weekly interview that the actress will still return on the show.
"We will definitely see Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham on the show. I mean, there's a million different ways that you can do that," Julie Plec confirmed. At this point, it is still unknown how Bonnie and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) will come back to Mystic Falls.
"That's part of the mystery," the TVD executive producer further teased. Plec assured the fans that the Other Side is gone for good but the ending of the episode is meant to create speculations of what really happened to the two characters. "I can say for certain that when The Other Side disappeared for good that they had already been dealt with - whether it's through finding peace or other means. Outside of that [laughs], I think I'll let the speculation blow around a little while longer," Plec stated.
More Artcles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Speculations: Elena, Jeremy and Enzo to be the Villain in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Speculations: Liv to Help Jeremy Move on from Bonnie's Death, What Alaric Could Do in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date