Kat Graham: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Spotted with a 'Gladiator' Look in West Hollywood
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 13, 2014 5:57 PM EST
Actress Kat Graham, who portrays Bonnie Bennett in the CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries," was spotted meeting up with her stylist and sister in West Hollywood on Wednesday, June 11. The 24-year-old TVD star stepped out wearing a combination of a sporty and Gladiator-like appearance.
The young actress, model and music artist donned a gladiator-style high-heel with knee pads and a black sports jersey as her outfit for the day. Graham also placed a black leather cap backwards on her head to complete the look.
The Mail Online report on Kat Graham's "Gladiator" look claims that the TVD actress must have a word with her stylist Maeve Reilly. The report further noted that Kat Graham does not appear to be bothered with her look as she flashed smile while approaching her companions on Wednesday.
Kat Graham added a coat of smoky eye shadow to intensify her eyes as well as accessories such as several golden bracelets, a golden choker necklace and a handbag. Click HERE to see photos. The actress' look received criticisms with some comments in the Mail Online report questioning why she wore that outfit and others claiming she is trying to copy the look of singer Rihanna.
The actress currently has more free time in her hands since "The Vampire Diaries" is on a long hiatus after airing the Season 5 finale. The Wet Paint report speculates Kat Graham will be using this break to focus on her music career.
In "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale, Kat Graham's character was killed off again when the Other Side finally collapsed. However, executive producer Julie Plec teased in the Entertainment Weekly interview that the actress will still return on the show.
"We will definitely see Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham on the show. I mean, there's a million different ways that you can do that," Julie Plec confirmed. At this point, it is still unknown how Bonnie and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) will come back to Mystic Falls.
"That's part of the mystery," the TVD executive producer further teased. Plec assured the fans that the Other Side is gone for good but the ending of the episode is meant to create speculations of what really happened to the two characters. "I can say for certain that when The Other Side disappeared for good that they had already been dealt with - whether it's through finding peace or other means. Outside of that [laughs], I think I'll let the speculation blow around a little while longer," Plec stated.
More Artcles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Speculations: Elena, Jeremy and Enzo to be the Villain in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Speculations: Liv to Help Jeremy Move on from Bonnie's Death, What Alaric Could Do in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch