New BFFs: Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson Discuss Girlfriends and Compose New Song 'She Ain't Really Lady Like'
By nidhi tewari | June 13, 2014 5:55 PM EST
Justin Bieber is making some music with Australian singer Cody Simpson, it has been revealed. The Australian singer tweeted about his excitement after working with the Canadian crooner and told his fans that the two are not only making good music together but also discussing "women and love."
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival May 22, 2014.
Selena Gomez Dumped By Make -Up Giant Almay Because of Her Rehab Stint: Take Carrie Underwood Instead
Justin Bieber Fan's Shocking Weight Loss Journey: Bryanna Debinder Loses 122 Pounds to Get Noticed From Bieber
"Chill studio session last night with @justinbieber. wrote a beautiful guitar track. able to relate when it comes to love & women. good sht!," Simpson wrote on his Twitter page after recording/writing the song. The singer then headed off to Europe for his performance.
"@CodySimpson respect bro. Good times," Justin tweeted back.
Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson have collaborated on a "beautiful" track which had guitar as its base and is probably called "she ain't really lady like," Simpson wrote on his Instagram page with a small video clip.
Looks like the two musicians have been talking about their girls when they got together as the song that they wrote is based on love too. Justin has recently gotten back with his on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez and it is quite possible the two were discussing about the Texan beauty.
Justin had earlier Instagramed a picture of him and Selena together in a cozy moment but deleted it later. Justin captioned the picture "Our love is unconditional" and posted it on his Instagram page before deleting it. However, the "Beliebers" and "Selenators" were quick to save the picture and it can be viewed here.
Meanwhile, seventeen-year-old Cody's love life has also been equally tumultuous and he too has been in an on-and-off relationship with his model girlfriend Gigi Hadid since May. The couple broke up in early May but was then seen together in a public display of affection at the New Horizons' seventh Annual 5000 Run/Walk charity event in Lake Terrace, California on June 7, Hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
Justin and Cody got a lot of similarities when it come to making music and even their love life. They both are teenagers and started their music careers at a very young age. Just like Selena and Justin, Cody and Gigi too are teenagers in love who are not sure about their future love life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast