Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Watch 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Together in Bed: Justin's Family Worried About Their Intimacy
By nidhi tewari | June 13, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are in an incredibly inseparable relationship, it seems. The singing couple are reportedly back together and have watched a movie "The Lincoln Lawyer" together, various reports from Entertainmentwise.com magazine are suggesting. Justin Bieber also posted a picture of his bedroom where he is seen lying down watching the movie and there seems to be a pair of feminine feet with socks where Justin is seen keeping his head. Justin captioned the picture "Lincoln Lawyer" one can check out the picture here.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
According to other gossip Web site Oceanup.com, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are also spending lot of intimate moments together (read having sex) and this is making Justin's parents worried.
"They're a little freaked out by how fast [Justin Bieber] and [Selena Gomez] are moving, but they're just chalking it up to young love, for now," a source close to Jelena told the Web site.
The couple had reportedly celebrated Justin Bieber's father's birthday together in Canada sometime back and it was accidently confirmed by one of their family friends on Twitter. But the moment she realized her mistake, she deleted the tweet, Entertainmentwise.com is reporting.
Other evidence that proves that Justin and Selena are back together was an intimate picture of the two where Selena was seen passionately holding Justin Bieber from the nape of the neck. Justin captioned the picture "Our love is unconditional" and posted it on his Instagram page before deleting it. However, the "Beliebers" and "Selenators" were quick to save the picture and it can be viewed here.
Though Justin Bieber's family considers Selena's good image as beneficial for Justin Bieber, they are a little concerned by the way the "Baby" singer is transforming himself every now and then. "He has lost his Canadian accent and totally changed the way he speaks. His family is concerned. He came home with new earrings and a tattoo. Overall, the family really likes Selena and is happy with her good-girl image," a source close to Justin Bieber revealed to Oceanup.com.
Justin and Selena began dating in 2010 and have been in a tumultuous on-and-off relationship since then. The couple is known as "Jelena" and has fans who want them to stay in the relationship despite the feuds and scandals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase