Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Watch 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Together in Bed: Justin's Family Worried About Their Intimacy
By nidhi tewari | June 13, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are in an incredibly inseparable relationship, it seems. The singing couple are reportedly back together and have watched a movie "The Lincoln Lawyer" together, various reports from Entertainmentwise.com magazine are suggesting. Justin Bieber also posted a picture of his bedroom where he is seen lying down watching the movie and there seems to be a pair of feminine feet with socks where Justin is seen keeping his head. Justin captioned the picture "Lincoln Lawyer" one can check out the picture here.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
According to other gossip Web site Oceanup.com, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are also spending lot of intimate moments together (read having sex) and this is making Justin's parents worried.
"They're a little freaked out by how fast [Justin Bieber] and [Selena Gomez] are moving, but they're just chalking it up to young love, for now," a source close to Jelena told the Web site.
The couple had reportedly celebrated Justin Bieber's father's birthday together in Canada sometime back and it was accidently confirmed by one of their family friends on Twitter. But the moment she realized her mistake, she deleted the tweet, Entertainmentwise.com is reporting.
Other evidence that proves that Justin and Selena are back together was an intimate picture of the two where Selena was seen passionately holding Justin Bieber from the nape of the neck. Justin captioned the picture "Our love is unconditional" and posted it on his Instagram page before deleting it. However, the "Beliebers" and "Selenators" were quick to save the picture and it can be viewed here.
Though Justin Bieber's family considers Selena's good image as beneficial for Justin Bieber, they are a little concerned by the way the "Baby" singer is transforming himself every now and then. "He has lost his Canadian accent and totally changed the way he speaks. His family is concerned. He came home with new earrings and a tattoo. Overall, the family really likes Selena and is happy with her good-girl image," a source close to Justin Bieber revealed to Oceanup.com.
Justin and Selena began dating in 2010 and have been in a tumultuous on-and-off relationship since then. The couple is known as "Jelena" and has fans who want them to stay in the relationship despite the feuds and scandals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced