Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Watch 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Together in Bed: Justin's Family Worried About Their Intimacy
By nidhi tewari | June 13, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are in an incredibly inseparable relationship, it seems. The singing couple are reportedly back together and have watched a movie "The Lincoln Lawyer" together, various reports from Entertainmentwise.com magazine are suggesting. Justin Bieber also posted a picture of his bedroom where he is seen lying down watching the movie and there seems to be a pair of feminine feet with socks where Justin is seen keeping his head. Justin captioned the picture "Lincoln Lawyer" one can check out the picture here.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
According to other gossip Web site Oceanup.com, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are also spending lot of intimate moments together (read having sex) and this is making Justin's parents worried.
"They're a little freaked out by how fast [Justin Bieber] and [Selena Gomez] are moving, but they're just chalking it up to young love, for now," a source close to Jelena told the Web site.
The couple had reportedly celebrated Justin Bieber's father's birthday together in Canada sometime back and it was accidently confirmed by one of their family friends on Twitter. But the moment she realized her mistake, she deleted the tweet, Entertainmentwise.com is reporting.
Other evidence that proves that Justin and Selena are back together was an intimate picture of the two where Selena was seen passionately holding Justin Bieber from the nape of the neck. Justin captioned the picture "Our love is unconditional" and posted it on his Instagram page before deleting it. However, the "Beliebers" and "Selenators" were quick to save the picture and it can be viewed here.
Though Justin Bieber's family considers Selena's good image as beneficial for Justin Bieber, they are a little concerned by the way the "Baby" singer is transforming himself every now and then. "He has lost his Canadian accent and totally changed the way he speaks. His family is concerned. He came home with new earrings and a tattoo. Overall, the family really likes Selena and is happy with her good-girl image," a source close to Justin Bieber revealed to Oceanup.com.
Justin and Selena began dating in 2010 and have been in a tumultuous on-and-off relationship since then. The couple is known as "Jelena" and has fans who want them to stay in the relationship despite the feuds and scandals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy