Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Watch 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Together in Bed: Justin's Family Worried About Their Intimacy
By nidhi tewari | June 13, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are in an incredibly inseparable relationship, it seems. The singing couple are reportedly back together and have watched a movie "The Lincoln Lawyer" together, various reports from Entertainmentwise.com magazine are suggesting. Justin Bieber also posted a picture of his bedroom where he is seen lying down watching the movie and there seems to be a pair of feminine feet with socks where Justin is seen keeping his head. Justin captioned the picture "Lincoln Lawyer" one can check out the picture here.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
According to other gossip Web site Oceanup.com, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are also spending lot of intimate moments together (read having sex) and this is making Justin's parents worried.
"They're a little freaked out by how fast [Justin Bieber] and [Selena Gomez] are moving, but they're just chalking it up to young love, for now," a source close to Jelena told the Web site.
The couple had reportedly celebrated Justin Bieber's father's birthday together in Canada sometime back and it was accidently confirmed by one of their family friends on Twitter. But the moment she realized her mistake, she deleted the tweet, Entertainmentwise.com is reporting.
Other evidence that proves that Justin and Selena are back together was an intimate picture of the two where Selena was seen passionately holding Justin Bieber from the nape of the neck. Justin captioned the picture "Our love is unconditional" and posted it on his Instagram page before deleting it. However, the "Beliebers" and "Selenators" were quick to save the picture and it can be viewed here.
Though Justin Bieber's family considers Selena's good image as beneficial for Justin Bieber, they are a little concerned by the way the "Baby" singer is transforming himself every now and then. "He has lost his Canadian accent and totally changed the way he speaks. His family is concerned. He came home with new earrings and a tattoo. Overall, the family really likes Selena and is happy with her good-girl image," a source close to Justin Bieber revealed to Oceanup.com.
Justin and Selena began dating in 2010 and have been in a tumultuous on-and-off relationship since then. The couple is known as "Jelena" and has fans who want them to stay in the relationship despite the feuds and scandals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date