'Batman vs. Superman' News: LexCorp Set Leaked Online, Filming LexCorp Scenes Set on June 16 and 17
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 13, 2014 4:48 PM EST
Filming for the anticipated "Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice" movie has begun. The leaked set images reveal that the scenes scheduled to be filmed will feature the office building of villain Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg), Metropolis EMT and military trucks.
Jesse Eisenberg's second play, "The Revisionists," is set to debut off-Broadway. Eisenberg will star in the drama alongside with Vanessa Redgrave.
'The Originals' Season 2 Speculations: Leadership, Time Jump and another Crossover with 'The Vampire Diaries'
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Actor JR Bourne Talks about His Character Chris Argent Struggling after Allison's Death
The Epoch Times report described LexCorp as a young, edgy company or a Google type workplace. In the Batman news report, an image of the building as well as the military and emergency vehicles can be seen.
The report revealed that a Batman News reader named Janelle went to the set of the "Batman vs. Superman" film then sent over a couple of new images to tease the waiting fans. The leaked image showed a building where a part of the LexCorp logo is shown because the cover was already falling off. Click HERE to see photos.
The shared images have also confirmed the previous reports about a military scene being filmed. Director Zack Snyder's work on the military scene has been moved to June 13, Friday, due to the rainy weather while the LexCorp scenes are scheduled to be filmed on June 16 and 17 instead of the initial schedules of June 11 and 12.
In the Forbes interview, film director Zack Snyder gave his response when asked about the issue of people searching for set photos or information about the film. "The one nice thing is that, the schedule is designed carefully so that I don't know that that'll be [a problem]- but who knows, these cats are pretty good at getting the drop on us with these photos. But, when we finally do show it, it's gonna be real fun. And it's true, you gotta make sure- you're gonna want the real shot," Snyder stated.
The film director further admitted in the interview that Superman and Batman in a fight was certainly on his mind for the "Man of Steel" movie sequel. "I gotta be honest, after Man of Steel finished and we started talking about what would be in the next movie, I started subtly mentioning that it would be cool if he faced Batman. In the first meeting, it was like, 'Maybe Batman?' You know, who to fight next? The problem is, once you say it out loud, then it's kind of hard to go back," the director shared.
"Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" cast members include Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jesse Eisenberg, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, Diane Lane, Jeremy Irons and Holly Hunter. The film is scheduled to hit movie theaters on May 6, 2016.
More Articles to Read:
Batman vs. Superman News: Actress Emily Blunt Linked to Catwoman Role, Commissioner Jim Gordon Could Make an Appearance in Upcoming Film - [READ]
'Iron Man 4' Casting News: Jon Favreau Hopes Robert Downey Jr. Reprises Iron Man Role in Movie Franchise [VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows