The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for the Week of June 16-20, 2014: Potential Connivance, Homecoming and the Truth [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | June 13, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Things appear to be clearing up on CBS longtime running soap opera "The Bold and the Beautiful" ("B&B") as the truth now has the possibility of getting exposed.
Spoiler Alert! This article contains spoilers from "The Bold and the Beautiful" for June 16-20 episodes. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
The past couple of days following Ridge's disappearance have been a whirlwind of emotions for everyone on "B&B." Scoops from soapcentral reveal there is going to be a "bittersweet homecoming" that clarifies things. Will it be Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) surviving the helicopter fall?
"The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers reveal Katie Logan (Heather Tom) is going to finally find out if Ridge survives the helicopter fall. However, Justin Barber (Aaron D. Spears) and Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) are going to do their best to keep what happened during the fall a secret.
Meanwhile, the love triangle is over. Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) finally makes her decision. Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) proposes to Hope, but gets a "no." Meanwhile, Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) eventually gets Hope.
On Thursday, June 12, Wyatt was seen punching Liam after the latter called Quinn a "vile, manipulative, evil bitch." However, it appears Quinn is going to stay strong. Apparently, Quinn is looking at exploring other possibilities to help his son, Wyatt, get Hope back.
Meanwhiel, TV Guide first reported Sean Kanan was leaving "General Hospital." The report reveals his exit was by mutual decision. Kanan will return to "B&B," but what will Deacon's return mean to the rest of the cast of "The Bold and the Beautiful?"
Will Deacon's return change the game for "B&B" characters? Apparently, Deacon Sharpe (Sean Kanan) may be a possible connivance to Quinn.
According to soapcentral scoops, Quinn is going to set eyes on Deacon and see him as a "potential aid" to get Hope come back to Wyatt and forget all about Liam. Hope, on the other hand, is going to get "surprised" by his father's return.
"The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers also reveal that despite the conflict between the two brothers, Liam is going to act concerned about Wyatt's problems.
Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates. To watch the sneak peek video for June 13, 2014 episode, check out the video clip below from the official CBS YouTube channel.
WATCH: "The Bold and the Beautiful" Sneak Peek for June 13, 2014 Episode
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales