World Cup 2014: Brazilian Chick Shows Breast After Marcelo’s Own Goal; Selacao Takes 3-1 Win over Croatia in Opener
By Lou Ramon Aguila | June 13, 2014 4:09 PM EST
The FIFA World Cup 2014 kicked off in a big way as Barcelona superstar Neymar scored two goals and Oscar added one more to seal a Brazil's 3-1 victory over Croatia in the opening game of the biggest tournament in sports on Friday in Brazil.
Brazil's Oscar (L) and Ramires celebrate during the 2014 World Cup opening match between Brazil and Croatia at the Corinthians arena in Sao Paulo June 12, 2014.
Neymar Jr. lived up to his hype as the 22-year old delivered two magnificent goals - though one of which coming from a controversial spot-kick call.
It's no secret Brazil is facing an immense pressure of reclaiming the World Cup after struggling to get deep into the knockout rounds for two consecutive editions.
But having a lineup filled with rookies at the big stage means Brazil's journey to the holy grail of football is not going to be a walk in the park. It's expected to be an upheaval, as 31 other teams look to seize the moment from the host country.
Marcelo's Own Goal
Marcelo suddenly became the most-hated man on Brazil after inadvertently kicking the ball in his own goal in the 11th minute mark of the match.
The Real Madrid left back suddenly had a big bulls-eye on the back, as soccer fans around the world directed their frustrations and anger towards him after giving the Croatian underdogs a brief 1-0 lead.
However, it was a different guy who received majority of criticism from the fan. Marcelo, the soccer player with 2.13 million followers on his twitter account, was not the most hated person on Twitter. That title belonged to a model named Marcello, who had few words to his newest haters.
"To all those hurling abuse at me for scoring an own goal, please re-direct your anger to @12MarceloV. Thank you," Marcello posted on his Twitter account.
Racy Photo from Brazilian Chick
Marcelo's goal prompted all sorts of reactions from the fans at the Corinthians Arena. However, there was no more controversial gesture that that of a woman, who gave everybody a peak at her breast.
The World Cup has just started but the fanfare is already peaking up. Over the next few weeks, as teams battle for football supremacy, there's sure going to have a lot of crazy stuffs happening on and off the field - and perhaps that what makes football a beautiful game to watch.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS